[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any information on the vietnam war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: main_1200.jpg (566 KB, 1200x903) Image search: [Google]
main_1200.jpg
566 KB, 1200x903
>>
File: victory.jpg (55 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
victory.jpg
55 KB, 400x527
>>55362480

America got a solid whipping by probably the most courageous nation in the history of mankind.

When you think about it it was the greatest victory in history considering the Nam's relative strength. Millions upon millions of men and women jumped into a threshing machine to get the burgers off their land. They don't make them like that anymore.
>>
File: 1439527363721.jpg (131 KB, 807x552) Image search: [Google]
1439527363721.jpg
131 KB, 807x552
VIETNAM
>>
File: 1437114730919.jpg (27 KB, 565x311) Image search: [Google]
1437114730919.jpg
27 KB, 565x311
FUCKING
>>
File: 1440229158564.jpg (227 KB, 957x768) Image search: [Google]
1440229158564.jpg
227 KB, 957x768
SHITS
>>
>>55362817
It's discussed to death everyday on /his/
>>
Legit Vietnamese here, what you want to know?
>>
>>55365317
Tell us about the French heroes.
>>
>>55365317
did you actually pay these jews for a 4chan pass to be able to post on /pol/ ?
>>
File: 1446426126367.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446426126367.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>vietnam thread
>it aint me starts playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA
>>
>>55362817
It really wasn't the whooping you think it is. First off, we killed way more NVA than they killed us. Second, the only reason we "lost" or left was because of the politics back at home. The liberals wouldn't let us fight a war, the commies at home pushed the propaganda, and then the hippies/liberals had enough sway to push us out of the war.

Honestly, we should have used nuclear weapons.
>>
VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>55365398
Who? French only good at culture thing, their superior war like has ended after Napoleon died.

>>55365404
No, it's totally free, only China shit have to buy 4chan pass because they can't pass the google captchas

>>55365432
>muh death ratio
>muh because hippies
Every fucking time, this is why I can't take American poster serious, they don't know a jack shit about Vietnam war

>>55365550
Same to you, muslim soon to be!
>>
>>55365672
>Who?
The French who left your country to be ravaged by communist monkeys.
How old are you? Your schools don't teach much about the war, do they?
>>
>>55365672
>I can't take American poster serious, they don't know a jack shit about Vietnam war

And I suppose your communist education written by the son of a bitch Ho Chink Minh himself is the absolute fact isn't it? This is why I can't take any communist chink seriously. You actually believe that bullshit you read.

God I wish we burned your whole fucking gook country to the ground.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cMMjp0SkD8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKaYOW9zMoY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k26hmRbDQFw
>>
>>55365718
You said French heroes and them ain't the heroes in my book so why you call French "heroes"

>>55365781
Absolute fact or not it still far better than your shit you said every thread about Vietnam war
>>
>>55365718
>Your schools don't teach much about the war, do they?

It's pretty much their entire history since the communists, being commies, purged most of the older vietnamese history for a pro-soviet pro-communist version. The "Resistance War Against the United States (to protect the country)."

Like most Communist history, it is taught as an imperials aggression war by USA just like the imperialist French. The South Vietnames government is portrayed as corrupt traitors. All blame falls on the south and USA, all crimes and atrocities are taught being only done by the USA. When battles are taught it is always the "NVA win, win win, with no casualties!"

It's a bunch of communist bullshit for a nation of people that is only semi-literate at best. What do you expect?

http://thevietnamwar.info/vietnam-war-taught-vietnam/
>>
>>55365893
>Absolute fact or not it still far better than your shit you said every thread about Vietnam war

What? That we killed literally millions of you yellow bastards? Whatever man, go ahead and believe your Soviet fairy-tales and pretend you weren't just a Soviet puppet state.
>>
>>55362480

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/56264f1c6c18b-the-vietnam-experience.php
>>
>>55365940
Nice site, though the Gulf of Tonkin incident is lacking truth.
>>
>>55362817
>When you think about it it was the greatest victory in history considering the.... relative strength.

False. That title belongs to the war of Irish Independence. Tiny poor island beat the British Empire and even TOOK CLAY from them. America lost no clay in nam.
>>
The entire U.S. strategy in the Vietnam War makes more sense if you imagine every U.S. General as Spurdo
>we can't see enemy xddd
>let's cover the country with poison to reveal the enemy instead of bombing them xddd
>>
>>55362480
Jack its over , we won.
>>
File: 1435977115445.jpg (99 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1435977115445.jpg
99 KB, 700x525
>RIP in piss, Marky Mark
>>
>>55366218

You lost your balls though man. Whupped by a pip squeak with no real weapons.
>>
>>55362480
>Any information on the vietnam war?

American military might was upstaged by a group of ragtag farmers.
>>
My father was a CAP marine (whatever that is), said his first day there the Viets hid behind some kids and shot at the Americans, mowing the kids down in the process.
>>
>>55365432

You started a war that was nothing to do with you, you fought and fought for years and couldn't extinguish them and then they outlasted you by making it so bad, by making the war seem so unwinnable that you were called back home.

You were whipped in every sense of the word. You couldn't stand the heat and you ran like a 10 dollar hoe!
>>
File: singing in the rain.jpg (64 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
singing in the rain.jpg
64 KB, 640x714
>>
>>55366496

Yet today Vietnam wants American forces to protect them from the chinks.
>>
>>55366446
led by a furry and a br with 400 ping.
>>
Boasting about winning after a military disaster but a political victory is like getting beaten up in a fight but telling everyone that you didn't cry like a bitch, you even won
>>
>>55366496
>You started a war that was nothing to do with you

Had to stop communism wherever it was.

>you fought and fought for years and couldn't extinguish them

We underestimated how little the gooks valued their own lives. They really are a race of lemmings.

>by making the war seem so unwinnable that you were called back home.

>You were whipped in every sense of the word. You couldn't stand the heat and you ran like a 10 dollar hoe!

The media made it look bad, people bought into it. Militarily, we were doing just fine.
>>
Sorry, has dinner so here I'm back with redpill bant

>>55365940
>The South Vietnames government is portrayed as corrupt traitors
Like the fuck it not, look up for how much money you aid that government and it still shit just like your country program to training soldier in both Iraq and Syria today.

>When battles are taught it is always the "NVA win, win win, with no casualties!
Not like that, Tet offensive was a major loss for NVA and we acknowledge it. Everything NVA have, they gambling in that operation so it takes them 7 years to the unification.

>>55365979
>That we killed literally millions of you yellow bastards
How nice to be so proud of killed bunch of unarmed fammer :3

>>55366549
Sad true but no need for American forces, just give me the weapon and we'll put the chink down for you. Deal?
>>
>>55367096
>just give me the weapon and we'll put the chink down for you. Deal?

You going to do that with your outdated military? You'll be dead within a week and your country will become another tibet. Sorry Mr. Nguyen, that's just how it would work out.
>>
Not a fan of bashing Charlie here.

Went to Vietnam and loved it, despite it being Commie. Some of the nicest people you will meet are over there. Was surprised and quite humbled to see just how friendly they were to us despite the fact that we left them devastated after the Vietnam War. They were suprisingly Anti-Chinese, and pro-American (that came as a shock)

Moreover, Vietnamese are some of the best immigrants to Australia imo, far far superior to the Chinks. Heaps of them arrived in the 70's with sweet fuck all, but had amazing work ethics and worked countless hours so that their children would have a better life than them. It is paying dividends today.

I would happily show the door to all the "Syrian refugees" who want to come to Australia in favour of the Vietnamese.
>>
File: 1427771618422.gif (46 KB, 272x220) Image search: [Google]
1427771618422.gif
46 KB, 272x220
>>55366571

underrated
>>
File: macy pine.jpg (217 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
macy pine.jpg
217 KB, 500x667
>>55367256
That why I said give us the weapons and you got the whole army ready to throw themself at chink

>>55367456
That is tempting... so how do I apply?
>>
>>55366902
it was a military victory but a political disaster. the only reason the communists took over south viet nam is because we pulled out.

it's more like beating the tar out of some guy and only stopping because your girlfriend starts screaming at you
>>
>>55367679
Can't help you there I'm afraid, havn't got a clue.
>>
>>55367736
>the only reason the communists took over south viet nam is because we pulled out

True, how could America chunk out the shitty South government is amaze me. My dad live at Quy Nhon, a peaceful transition base of South Vietnam so not many stories but here:
>one morning dad (still a kid) wake up and thought it just like another day
>see bunch of men wear short pants and underwear all over the street
>those men are actually the troops station at Tay Nguyen
>troop said "NVA pass the 17 line and hitting really hard at Tay Nguyen, not Hue like they usually do"
>NVA officer hold loudspeaker said: "We have the same blood, same color so why we are fighting each other, brother?"
>"Just drop your weapons and go back to your family, we won't shoot you guys"
>and so troop and his comrade drop everything they have and fleeting back here
>one month later, the reunion in 1975 and the war ended
>>
>>55368591
Op back here its for a school project. Any good sources of information?
>>
>>55362480
america btfo by rice farmers with muskets. no sympathy for those americans who died in that war.

desu honest if you ask me americans have been the "bad guys" in every war theyve faught since ww2
>>
>>55368981
tbqhwyfam
>>
>>55368666
/his/ is quite good if you want to ask for the material in English

Try to focus on how the war is not worth at the beginning, do mention about France colonised time in Indochina and the mess it leaves, how America join the war even Hồ Chí Minh look after their democracy and borrowing from the Declaration of Independence of the United States of America, Gulf of Tokin accident is good to dig in too. History time mark: 45, 54, 68, 75.
>>
>>55368981
>>55369002
And by default you have as well.
Either a Far-left anti-Western commie, Russian patriot or butthurt Muslim.
>>
US military was retarded as shit. State Department and even the fucking CIA told them bombing was pointless but they did it anyways. Our officer corps consisted of literal retard high school dropouts that only went in for 6 months before getting replaced by other inbreds. Westmemeland's grand plan was to kill 142k NVA each year and we'd EVENTUALLY win a war of attrition. Ap Bac, Ia Drang, Tet, My Lai.. Giap ran circles around us and shitty ass ARVN.
>>
>>55362480
Australia,NZ,US,South Vietnam destroy North vietnam. That is all you need to know. We won.
>>
>>55369645
>Giap back when he is still a history teacher "He could draw on a blackboard a strategy map of every Napoleon's battle"
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.