[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys the word filters are gone! also pic related it makes no sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: the-trinity-diagram.jpg (13 KB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
the-trinity-diagram.jpg
13 KB, 297x300
hey guys the word filters are gone! also pic related it makes no sense
>>
>>55362181

Your flag makes no sense. Why would an Islamic country bear a Christian standard?
>>
>>55362224
lol fuk my shit om tbqh nigga
>>
>>55362181
let's see about that
kek

Also, yeah, that diagram explains why Christianity is idolatry.
>>
>>55362181
you lie!!!
>>
>>55362347
no stop trolling ppl its gone
>>
>>55362181
>>55362254

Additionally the trinity is a relatively simple concept. If you are mathematically literate a good analogy would be set theory. The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost are all facets of god, but they are facets, they are not the same as each other. They, as independent concepts are all required to describe the being of God. Hindus have a similar construction, many people, including some Hindus, make the mistake of seeing Hinduism as inherently polytheistic, but it is not, all the Gods of Hinduism are but facets of the one true god, the Brahman.
>>
>>55362416
>holy ghost
spooooooky
>>
>>55362181
Replace the is not with is on all of those and you have how God sees himself. Anyone who says different can go study kabbalah and worship the 20 emanations or w,e, that is where that kind of thinking leads
>>
File: 1444549682867.jpg (703 KB, 2121x2209) Image search: [Google]
1444549682867.jpg
703 KB, 2121x2209
>>55362471

:DDD
>>
>>55362496

>implying Christian mysticism is not deeply rooted in Gnostic thought anyway
>>
>>55362547
>implying the saints/apostles did not heavily resist Gnostic teachings on the Christ
Yeah sure buddy
>>
>>55362500
funland at least has balls unlike sweden lol
>>
>>55362181
Father
+
son
=
Holy Spirit
>>
>>55362571

>implying the Saint's miracles and relics, as well as Christ's workings were not magical in nature
>implying spiritual miracles and the investigation of the divine began with Christ's preaching, and the thousands of years of magical thought in human history and spirituality up until that point provide no insight into the nature of god

Sure thing, Cletus. Who's your favourite snake handler??
>>
>>55362181
kek
>>
>my human brain can't perfectly contemplate God, the creator of all things

no shit OP
>>
>>55362699
>magic
magic is nothing but a trick or an illusion.
hence why you can't trust penn when he panders his bullshit religion known as atheism.
>>
>>55362181
>also pic related it makes no sense
it means god is all those things at once in contrast to the belief he chooses one form after the other (modalism).
>>
>>55362740

So when Christ placed his hands upon the leper and cleansed him of his disease, this was an illusion? When Lazarus was risen from his tomb, this was an illusion? Indeed your way of thinking should lead you to the conclusion that Christ's works were but a fabrication, playing on the superstitious. What of the Saint's you mentioned, that your revered so much? They, who performed Christ-like miracles must too have been an illusion. Unless of course you claim that these miracles, drawn from the spiritual, are not magical in nature. In which case you are obviously in a deep misunderstanding of what magic is and think only of card tricks.
>>
>>55362181
those kikes from ancient times must have been high on something when they thought up this crap
>>
>>55362181

I imagine it as kind of a multiple personality thing but controllable
>>
>>55363062
hey serbia remove kebab brother
>>
>>55362181
kek
senpai
desu
baka
>>
>>55363088
>>55363062

do it brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk9CLicNyIg
>>
>>55363110
what word is baka tho is it nigger
>>
>>55362181
Lets see about that you c
>>
>BTFO a modern protestant-type redneck christian
>stops replying

I love this site for this reason. If you get embarrassed you can just go away or post in a different thread and nobody knows who you are. Why do libtards want to take that anonymity away? It's probably the best mechanism for people to improve themselves. How much more likely are you to admit when you're wrong or that you've got a deficiency in your knowledge/understanding (and then correct it) when you have nothing to lose?
>>
kek
desu
baka
senpai
>>
>>55362181
You're a kek desu senpai, baka.
>>
That weird feeling when it has been a few days now and I still honestly don't know which words filter to what.

Except for kukc. That one I've figured out.
>>
>>55362738
Then why do christfags pretend to understand what the trinity is?
>>
>>55362181
God can come in shape and form of the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit. Each of these is God.

However once God in shape of the Son is not the same entity as God in shape of the Father, etc.
>>
>>55363435
I really don't understand why they set up word filters in the first place. I mean, c'mon, it's 2015, and we still call each other candy-assgots sometimes and roody-poos on purpose.
>>
>>55363490

The Trinity is a human construction to split God up into multiple aspects, and prayer to Christ and to God is then considered separate as it is a different power for a different purpose. I will again refer to Hinduism because it's separation of the Brahman into the different Gods works in a similar way but at a larger scale. For instance, one might pray to Rati for the longevity of their marriage, but then also one might pray to Kartikeya for guidance unto physical perfection. Likewise people pray to God himself, to Christ or even to Mary or the Saints depending on their request (though it's slightly different for Mary and the Saints, these are human spirits and thus have free will and are capable of exerting benediction and are explicitly separate from God, this is where my Hinduism comparison fails). It's not that christfags are attempting to understand the Trinity, it's that the Trinity is the christfags' attempt at understanding God.
>>
>>55363552
Oh. I get it. There is a community of oldcandy-asss that get upset when all the newcandy-asss beat a dead horse until it's ethereal. baka desu senpai.

the people's champions are keks who do it for hot pockets.
>>
fucking faggots what the fuck filters to baka
>>
i dont beleive in christianity, but i dont think god meant that he was literally 3 things at once. it was just an easy metaphor to describe to people how he ran things. so many sub sects of that religion take the bible and its various verses to mean literal truths, when they should be taken as metaphors or complex explanations. have people these days forgot how to read in between the lines and critically think about what theyre reading? i guess convience is the true culprit, things come to easy , we dont have to critically think about anything anymore, we pay people to do it for us. sad.
>>
>>55363836

I miss the good old days when every thread on /v/ was a hotpockets thread. I think I got banned 3 times.
>>
>>55364239
>>
>>55363527

when u begin to split apart a supernatural creature, you degrade its existence. you dont consider your diffrent qualities to be diffrent versions of you, thats foolishness. the trinity was suppossrd to take u to a higher level of understanding, but in actuallity it took u a step down, significantly. u turn a monotheistic religion and morphrd it into polytheistic bullshit.
>>
>>55364327

it may b heresy 2 1 sect of that religion. but im sure its on point with another
>>
>>55364239
>>55364430
>>55364521

samefag
>>
>>55362699
underrated post
>>
>>55363257
based Australia
>>
>>55363864
So much love to be lying stranger
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.