[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I move to Poland? I'm afraid that my country is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: poland.gif (27 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
poland.gif
27 KB, 800x500
Should I move to Poland? I'm afraid that my country is going to be overrun by shit-skins. Can any /pol/and bros help me out?
What's the best way to get a citizenship? I'm a teacher. I can teach English. Will that suffice?
>>
>running from your problems instead of fighting them

Fuck off you piece of shit, you are part of the problem. Fight for your country, stop running away.
>>
>>55362219
Tell me, ameribro. What do I do to fight off the shit-skin invasion? To you want me to join the KKK and start lynching people?
I want a future for my white children.
>>
>>55362255
do you*
>>
>>55362170
Poland is bad place to live, we don't have private education here so you would want to an hero after a while. Countries that are turning away from sociallis are Hungary, Romania, China, Russia. I recommend Romania, you could become native English teacher there.

admin of cock.li moved there, ask him for details.
>>
>>55362170
>Should I move to Poland?
No, you'll just bring your WASP kekcoldry with you and end up contaminating Poland

>>55362219
This
>>
>>55362170
No, we have a lot of english teachers. Stay in your fuckin country and don't be such a pussy
>>55362454
>we don't have private education
nigga, in what dwarven village were you all of this time? We have a lot of private schools and colleges.
>>
>>55362454
thanks for the info, friendo.
>>55362548
i'm not even a WASP. i was raised catholic.
>>
>>55362657
Yes but, they still need to conform to ministry of education, private school is just more expensive public school in that regard in my opinion.
>>
>>55362713
welcome in real world, not capitalistic utopia of Korwin
>>
>>55362170
Without knowing the language, you would probably be best off in multicultural hubs like Warsaw, to be honest. Working in education is just a bad idea as well - teachers, both school and academic professors, are notoriously overworked and underpaid (by Polish standards!) and foreign teachers are sometimes employed on unfair contracts. Language schools are paid slightly better but that sector is already oversaturated so good luck finding a job there (or having it for long since those schools tend to go bankrupt quite often).
>>
>>55362907
thanks, /pol/and bro B)
>>
my m8 has been in Poland for the last week and he saw the first nigger only yesterday, so yes, I'd say Polan is a safe bet
>>
>>55362855
Education needs no control of government, why some shit bureaucrat decide if there is religion education in school or not? Also they are doing great job of not teaching present history in schools, so you won't find out about 'communism fall' and TW Bolek from history books.
>>
>>55362700
Be smart and come visit first to check it out. To be perfectly honest with you - the wages are kinda shit. It's constantly improving, but still could be too much to handle for an American. Everything else about this country is absolutely fucking amazing. I've been around the world and there's no place I'd rather live.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 768x768
Poland is the mexico of yurope.
>>
>>55362255
The only white children that have a future is russian slavs kids. If they can resist becoming addicted to krokodil
>>
>>55362170

no you shouldn't

Not that you are not welcome but probably you do not know how to survive eating potatoes, cereals, drinking water and not going out, enjoying life but living in a complete mental turmoil, sadness and feeling of insecurity.

That's Poorland, sadly.

Do not complain you have not been warned.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.