[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you leave your wife if you didn't have kids but she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 614980-1950s-housewife.jpg (37 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
614980-1950s-housewife.jpg
37 KB, 316x421
Would you leave your wife if you didn't have kids but she got fat and ugly?
>>
>>55361640
If I made a vow to her for life? I would never leave except for complete betrayal.
>>
>>55361640
>doing it wrong
you get her when she's fat then have her workout.
she'll get in shape and won't stray because you were "there for her".
>>
File: howling anus.gif (465 KB, 210x170) Image search: [Google]
howling anus.gif
465 KB, 210x170
>>55361640
Of course. Having that happen would be like investing in a mansion after a lifetime of work, and then within a year it turns into a run down outhouse.
>>
>>55361640
She is your wife dumbass ,not your girlfriend.
>>
>>55361966
then along comes a jew or a tyrone
will now c u c k you. coz no longer fat
>>
>>55362050
calm yer french tits
its hypothetical.
>>
>>55361640
That depends. Am I fat and ugly, too?

And, am I rich? That's the most important question. If I were fat, ugly, and rich, I would just plow through beautiful twenty-somethings like a brush hog through dandelions. Fuck marrying them. Even a fat ugly one-eyed billionaire can skim the creme off the top.

Money isn't everything. It's the only thing.
>>
>>55361767
but isn't it her responsibility to at least look decent and not look like an amphbian whale?
>>
>>55361767
And that is why you're still a virgin. You actually believe people aren't creatures of incentive. ALL people like you believe that they are the only loyal, honorable, civilized person and everyone else is self-interested, treacherous, and vapid, because you see "good" as "self benefit" and you manipulate and twist all facts to fit that narrative. You're not special. You're making the same mistake everyone else is making only you're not self aware enough to see it.

>>55361966
You're a delusional romantic if you think women aren't always constantly re-negotiating their relationships.
The "you were there" women died out with female sexual liberation.
What kept them to the contract back then was the crippling damage a divorce use to deliver to a female's sexual value, not any form of loyalty at all.
>>
>>55362050
>there's a difference
>>
>>55361640
Absolutely.
>>
>>55361640
Only if she was doing it out of spite. If she stopped taking care of herself out of laziness, we'd fight about it until she changed. Some weight gain as we age is normal. Losing youthful beauty is absolutely normal. When you get married, you'd better be getting married for more than physical attractiveness because that goes away for everyone. I'd be much more likely to divorce due to a change in personality than a change in appearance.

But we all have a duty to our spouses to make the best with what we have to work with. Gravity over time makes tits sag. You have to be realistic that that is going to happen. On the other hand, Twinkies don't shove themselves down anyone's throat.
>>
>>55362222
>What kept them to the contract back then was the crippling damage a divorce use to deliver to a female's sexual value...
Well, that and the fact that men were the primary breadwinners up until the 'seventies. A woman would take a severe hit in her income and standard of living, even if she had the same education as her husband.

They got alimony, but it didn't make up for the loss.
>>
>>55361640
Why would I have a wife without kids? Kids are the only reason to marry.
>>
>getting married in the first place
m8
>>
>>55362794
some people really don't like kids. more money fro travel and leisure
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.