[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We will soon be able to eat haggis. http://www.bbc.com/news/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: _75904921_154311347.jpg (40 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_75904921_154311347.jpg
40 KB, 660x371
We will soon be able to eat haggis.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-34759665
>>
File: Fat_Bastard.png (109 KB, 299x334) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Bastard.png
109 KB, 299x334
yaa don't say?
>>
>The country's food standards agency prohibits sheep lungs - one of the key ingredients - in food products

I'll stick with the fish scale soup, thanks.
>>
>>55361267
rice nigger
>>
>>55361200
>wanting to eat the throw away parts
>>
>>55361621
There's actually quite a lot of nutrition in the throw away parts that you don't get from eating the muscle alone (historically reserved for the aristocracy). Even trying to go low fat to a silly extent results in nutritional depravation.

And once you get over your homosexual fear of icky things, you find out that the throw away parts can be really yummy. Not always. But that's why they're often prepared in ways a bit more complicated than just tossing on the grill so that they are actually tasty and enjoyable.
>>
>>55361200
No, no, not The Haggis!!!!
>>
>>55361621
Doesn't the USA have multiple cuisines built on making excellent use of throw away parts?
>>
>>55362250
McDonalds hamburgers?
>>
>>55362250
the south does. most americans are too fat and stupid to eat anything other than costco? cosco? meats. nice artifical painted pink chicken with breast the size of a turkey breast.
american meat produce is horrendous if you dont shop at farmers or some shit.
at my restaurant we always made fun of american chicken "silicon tits" since they are so fake and big just like las vegas hooker boobs.
>>
>>55362270
Among other things.

Chitterlings and rocky mountain oysters come to mind.
>>
File: 1393370134253.gif (106 KB, 85x85) Image search: [Google]
1393370134253.gif
106 KB, 85x85
>>55362270
Ooh, nice self-burn.
>>
>>55362270
Close.

Wendy's Chili. Its heat lamp burgers they couldn't sell simmered in a barbecue sauce overnight.
>>
>>55361200
how long before we start seeing whales claiming to be "scottish American" just like the fucking irish americans?
>>
>>55362398
What's even worse is the Aramark food corporation contracts to provide prison food, and thats how it disposes of things that it couldn't legally sell in public stores.
>>
>>55362325
late night /pol/ fucking sucks. every thread devolves into a european circle jerk about how fat and stupid america is, and how gullible conservatives are.

boring, self gratifying garbage.

also, try scrapple if you haven't... north east breakfast food.
>>
>>55362430
There are already plenty of those.
>>
Haggis sounds fucking great actually, isn't it just basically an over sized sausage?
>>
>>55362545
kek.this. germany is upset because they are getting ćucked every day by mudslimes
>>
>>55361200

Not real haggis if it ain't got no lung.
>>
>>55362649
shouldn't you be at a mosque praying to allah?
>>
>>55362545
itsn ot late night pol, its early morning euro pol.

and stop deluding yourself i didnt say yanks are fat and stupid, i said your meat produce sucks by a large portion.

I had insane beef ribs in the states and absolutely crazy whole pork bbq roasts. i just mean in general, most people eat really bad meats. its not reall different here just on a smaller scale.
>>
>>55362687

Good one.
>>
>>55362545
And if you get nasty scrapple, try it somewhere else. As with anything, there's good scrapple and horrid scrapple.

Most of the best leftover bits food I've had has come from those little enclaves of people from a particular other part of the world holding on to their oldschool ethnic ways. Or from actually traveling abroad.
>>
>>55362717
I'm drunk and mean right now. I didn't mean it. A lot of my friends are britbongs. I apologize.
>>
>>55362647
germany is not germans.
i have yet to meet a single mudslime who wanted to start shit with me. you dont even really see them in teh big cities they are nicely stored away in their respective camp.

countryside is a whole lot different when all they have to keep them at bay are 20 country policemen and maybe 250 citizens.
>>
>>55362820

meh. I'm just up and moody. Enjoy your pseudo-haggis.
>>
>>55361200

can you not just buy the offal at a butchers?
>>
>>55361200
We don't want that crap.

Give us schwarzwalder Schinken, the real stuff. Man those import bans really piss me off.
>>
>>55363116
schwarzwälder with Ä

and yeah german cured ham is godly. on dark bread with salted butter.
yum yum yum
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.