[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/xRlRAyulN4o >concerned students block student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: watchinu.png (350 KB, 495x500) Image search: [Google]
watchinu.png
350 KB, 495x500
https://youtu.be/xRlRAyulN4o

>concerned students block student reporter
>push him then cry about victimhood "he touched me!"
>make wall around him and drive him out
>professor then asks for some "muscle" from students to push reporter out.

What the fuck is wrong with you America? I thought you were supposed to be #1.
>>
File: 1438840910786.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1438840910786.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>55360879
>dont yell at her
>just calm down

>getting in his face
>yelling at him pointing at him
>pushing him
>preaching to him about respect

just fucking kill me now, I've avoided watching this video all day and god damnit
>>
>>55360879

They said you're either with us or you're against us on terrorism.
They said you were paranoid if you were worried about the patriot act.
Then they said you were paranoid for thinking Obama wouldn't bring hope and change.
Then they tried to tell you that Occupy were criminals and needed to be broken up because it was unsanitary.
Then they told you Snowden was a traitor and anyone who is worried about the NSA is paranoid.
Now you're either with us or against us when it comes to racism.
>>
>>55360879
>What the fuck is wrong with you America?
Niggers, I can't even joke about that anymore it is the honest to God truth.

They have no respect for culture, history, rules of our societies and than claim bullshit to get more and more stuff. I can't even watch the video I am too tired and pissed off.
>>
>>55360990
Let the hate flow through you, it makes you stronger.

But ffs America, you're bringing us down. Soon Canada will get more of this shit and we'll fucking crumble cause we're fragile.
>>
File: 1445660911047.jpg (34 KB, 560x347) Image search: [Google]
1445660911047.jpg
34 KB, 560x347
>>55361083
It's not our fault you morons let a candidate backed by Obama's campaign team hoodwink you into voting for him. You've had 7 years to learn from our mistake and you apparently learned nothing.
>>
File: LIruB3q.png (94 KB, 475x394) Image search: [Google]
LIruB3q.png
94 KB, 475x394
>mfw they want their president to acknowledge his white privilage

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/columbiatribune.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/3/45/345ad844-9f05-5479-9b64-e4b362b4e155/563fd24f5a949.pdf.pdf

>>55361281
Too bad I voted marxist nigga
>>
>>55360879
>>>professor then asks for some "muscle" from students to push reporter out.

strong independant womyn needs a man, eh?
>>
>>55360879
>not punching holes in the dumbasses getting in your way
this is his fault for allowing it to happen and not serving up some naps to the window lickers.
>>
>>55361567
They would rip him apart. Or throw to jail for hate crime.
>>
>>55360879
>What the fuck is wrong with you America?
So so sorry Canada, didn't realize we exist to please you...

Of course, you make an excellent point there.

The problem is in the university system. It's corrupt as fuck, but presents itself as some great all-powerful, all-knowing institution. Some Wizard of Oz shit there, pay no attention to the snake-oil salesman behind the curtain.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.