[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 2nd amendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: gun.jpg (34 KB, 600x260) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
34 KB, 600x260
There is nothing in the constitution mentioning assault rifles. Why do you need a total automatic 15 clip repeating rifle for? Proliferation of untraceable guns have always been a good idea in ever context and scenario ever, and to ask for any sort of regulation is just asking for the elected politician libruhls to break down your door and confiscate you metal nugget propulsion devices cause america to open carry swords instead, like in Yurope.

Checkmate, atheists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjDu5zwa4rM
>>
>>55360823
There's nothing in the constitution mentioning the internet, so why don't you shut your goddamn whore mouth?
>>
File: bait low quality.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bait low quality.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>55360823
>>
File: you.jpg (10 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
10 KB, 214x317
>>55360875
>>
>>55360875
this
Also
>clip
triggered
>>
>>55360931
Good counter argument. You sure showed him
>>
>>55360942
Obongo and the liberals want to literally take away your 15 clip magazines, literally.
>>
>>55360823
He just missed that Darwin award. That's too bad.
>>
>>55360823
>>/k/
Now git.
>>
>>55360823
It doesn't say anything about not being able to have them either. Why is the glass half empty?

As soon as somebody says you don't "need" something, I question their commitment to liberty and freedom.
>>
>>55361207
Because Andrew Jackson and about a 4th of the other signers of the bill of rights in 1776 drank their wine out of horns, not cups. As was custom at the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1491x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1491x1920
>>55361361
>>
>>55361207
But yeah, I do hear ya. I get that we need guns to fight Tyranny. Is why the government banned flechette rounds for shotguns, the most deadly of the shotgun bullets available. They are afraid scared of us, that's why.

Shall not being loo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOHlYW0gUpo
>>
File: BillOfNeeds.jpg (129 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
BillOfNeeds.jpg
129 KB, 500x375
>you don't need X
>>
>>55361983
SHALL
>>
>>55362025
NOT
>>
>>55362028
BE
>>
>>55361784
>Is why the government banned flechette rounds

They are not banned...
>>
>>55360823
>There is nothing in the constitution mentioning assault rifles

Yes there is.

The relevant sections include "arms" and "shall not be infringed".
>>
>>55362221
INFRINGED
>>
>>55360823

Our founding fathers had rockets, mortar, artillery, all sorts of shit. They knew about heavy weapons and no exception was written into the Second Amendment. In fact during the Revolutionary War much of the Continental Army's ordinance came from private donors, e.g. heavily armed citizens. We need fully automatic magazine-fed rifles for the exact reason our founding fathers would want us to have them.

Also you're a faggot man, seriously. Just kill yourself, you know you want to.
>>
>>55362221
INFRINGED
>>
To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
>>
>>55360823
>>55360823
You don't need the internet. It's not mentioned explicitly in the constitution. So regulate that out of existence.

You don't need cell phones. They're not mentioned in the constitution. So only the Millitary should have them.

You don't need a car. They don't even mention horse-drawn carriages! You can walk right?

I don't give a shit if I need a gun or not. I want the ability to own one because they're fucking cool. It's the same reason I own an assortment of blades: from pretty, but useless to the most utilitarian. I own them because I like them. I don't need an "excuse".
>>
Guns are the great equalizer. because of guns a lowly weakling can take out an armed and skilled home owner with ease.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.