[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bicycle faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15
File: cunt.png (258 KB, 469x337) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
258 KB, 469x337
>muh road
>ekwalitee
>we're the saaaaaaaaaame

I grew up with bicycles.
rode them everywhere. (no niggers where I grew up, had the same bike from 5 to 13)

when did riding a bicycle become the same as sucking cock--spandex, fluorescent colors, etc?
>>
>>55358919
nothing wrong with proper riding gear.

The real problem is faggots who don't know how to function on the road with cars and retards that ride on the sideWALK
>>
>>55359145
Well put.
>>
>>55359145
This.

But here in Texas, the roads aren't designed to accommodate cyclists and most drivers are insanely aggressive. These facts, combined with the general ignorance of the population, lead to most people just riding on the sidewalk.
>>
>>55358919
Good gear makes you look cool as fuck.
Costs a shit load of dosh though
You're looking at at least $3,000+ to look cool.
>>
Since liberals started biking, just so they can film everything they do on a GoPro. They like to record accidents they normally cause and blame it on another driver/pedestrian.
>>
File: gaypride.jpg (14 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
gaypride.jpg
14 KB, 240x180
>>55360629
They don't look cool though they look gay as fuck. I don't know when someone decided it is impossible to ride a bike without lycra.
>>
>>55360579
>the roads aren't designed to accommodate cyclists

>Not everything is made specially to cater to my own needs, that's oppression. >Pls spend millions to suit my own personal agenda.

Go fuck yourself. Adapt or die nigger, don't expect everything to be spoonfed directly into you pathetic little faggot milenial mouth.
>>
>>55360797
Whoa there tough guy.
>>
I ride my bike 40 miles a day. Fucking love it. Way better than a shitty ass car. Why? Because I'm a fucking man and can travel with my strength alone. I have been doing this for a year, I gave up cars and trucks completely. I have noticed in day to day life nobody is more motivated to be alive than I am and I credit that to doing something with a little less convenience than normal each day.
>>
>>55360930
No.

Literally "gibs me dat" white liberul edition.
>>
>>55358919
I don't know. it's dumb. when I'm biking, I know damn well not to play up like I'm on the same level as a car. one of us is distinctly more squishy than the other. (it's me(I'm the squishy one))
>>
File: 1445144085208.png (178 KB, 625x720) Image search: [Google]
1445144085208.png
178 KB, 625x720
>>55360797
Don't you have another civil war to fight or something Paco?
Your country is literally breaking apart and your shitposting about bikes on a japanese cartoon website
>>
Luckily I live in a town where we have sidewalks mostly split up, one side for bicyclists and one for pedestrians. So bicyclists are a bit easier to cope with, still allot of them are fucking retarded. I hate those that ride in tandem, next to each other and take up most of the sidewalk. just want to knock them down and fucking beat the shit out of them with their own biclycles.

>>55358919

You,re a bicycle faggot if you are dressed like you are gonna do the tour de france. Just get a normal bike and a normal helmet, and ride it normally.

>>55360629
>Good gear makes you look cool as fuck.
>Costs a shit load of dosh though
>You're looking at at least $3,000+ to look cool.

No, you look like either a retarded faggot or a massive tryhard.
>>
>>55360968
you sound like a fuckin vegan
>>
>go for a run on the trail
>cyclist scream LEEEEEEEEEEEEFT in your ear every two seconds

I swear to fucking god I'm going to just stick my hand out so they'll hit it.
>>
>>55361070
Nah man, catalolnians are like Quebec, the rest is Spain is just lulzing while we watch them an hero.
>>
>>55360973
Literally never asked anyone to "gibs me" anything. So fuck off.
>>
bicycles are for children. that being said i don't really care if people ride them or not, my problem is with the assholes that chose to ride their toys during rush hour. they're extremely self centered and obviously don't mind that they cause such an inconvenience for everyone else on the road.
>>
>>55361124
No way faggot I almost exclusively eat meat I'm a man not a pissy little bitch that needs a car and car insurance just to maintain life, that's for weak minded pussies with no sense of self.
>>
>>55361164
You do realize that cars are the least efficient mode of travel and causes the most inconvenience to everyone involved, while bikes are quite literally the exact opposite of that, right?

Oh wait, you're an American, of course you think sucking the jew-dick of the automotive industry tastes just fine.
>>
>>55360579
Fuck off. You bike fags are the fucking worst here in Austin. "TREAT US LIKE A CAR" meanwhile I sit in downtown traffic and I can't open my door or roll down my window to dump in out a coffee cup from that morning without worrying one of you dotted white line riders is going to hit me and sue me (there's even a fucking bike lane). I've even been in gridlock rush hour traffic on highways and guys riding in the shoulder get pissed because of broken down cars. Austin is the most accommodating city in the state for bicyclists and they still get assmad over any small infringement by drivers on roads designed for a city of 800,000 people, most of which commuters.
>>
>>55360973
Although, bike lanes cost a relatively tiny amount to install and maintain. Plus they promote exercise, which couldn't hurt in state where nearly 1/3 of adults are obese.
>>
>>55361288
good luck riding your toy 50 miles each day
>>
>>55361372
You had to have made some poor life choices to have to commute 50 miles every day.
>>
>>55361288
>You do realize that cars are the least efficient mode of travel
Come on now bike fag
We both know my hour commute and over 5k feet change in elevation would always be better in a car
I would love some bike lanes when I do it for recreation though
Bay area is a fucking jungle mess and there's no way in hell you can ride the streets with confidence of not being hit in the back
>>
>>55361411
https://www.google.com/search?q=tracy+to+san+mateo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Most of the east/west commute in cali m8
>>
>>55361411
nice to know, but many people travel that amount or further every day. your "bicycles are more efficient" argument is completely retarded.
>>
>>55361433
>implying 1 ton of metal at 30 mpg for a single passenger is efficient
> Implying bay area isn't well designed for a bicycle
> Implying anyone who is sane would commute in the bay area by car

Re-evaluate your life.
>>
/n/ here.

>>55358919
>when did riding a bicycle become the same as sucking cock--spandex, fluorescent colors, etc?

1970. But the spandex crowd are traditionalists. The actual SJWs of the cycling world are Critical mass. They deliberately ride in large crowds, attempt to interfere with car traffic, vandalize cars, demand stupid shit that other cyclists don't want or need, and frequently refuse to have brakes on their bicycles.

>>55360629
Only if you're getting fashion advice from /fa/.

>>55360727
The lycra is functional. You don't want shit chafing, and you don't want loose shit that can catch on things. If you don't want the power ranger look, just get the shit for mountain bikers. Looks like cargo pants.
>>
>>55361355
>boo hoo cyclists make me nervous

Maybe you should purchase a bike for your fat ass instead of sitting in traffic twice a day.
>>
>>55360727
I feel you man. Cyclists in lycra = faggots
Cyclists not in lycra = hipsters
>>
>>55361492
>>55361486
>>55361433
>>55361372

You guys think about American cities alone and then imply the car is the best solution. No fucking shit you idiots, 100 years of infrastructure development was done specifically for the automobile to make it the most effective form of travel in the US. It doesn't mean the car is the most efficient, it means you guys live in the American delusion of convenience and consumerism. Realize there are better alternatives if there is a fraction of the money spent for bicycle infrastructure as was spent on automotive infrastructure.
>>
File: weak faggot progression.jpg (567 KB, 1800x1188) Image search: [Google]
weak faggot progression.jpg
567 KB, 1800x1188
>>55361521

The absolute worst are the hipster faggots with single geared bikes
>>
>wearing anything other than your normal clothes on a bike

God damn it's like these other countries want to make this look as stupid as possible.
Protip from the bike capital of the world: bikes are safe af and you don't need any special gear to ride them, unless you're competing.
>>
>>55361288
>You do realize that cars are the least efficient mode of travel and causes the most inconvenience to everyone involved,

I dont think you would be saying that if you came here and biked during the winter time, when its cold and dark outside and you have black ice on the roads. You would fucking be begging for a car sooner or later, during you're +50 miles retard runs.
>>
>>55361590
so do you want everyone to ride bikes like you?
>>
>>55360797

spotted the mad biker

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
>>
>>55361607
Swedekek actually not being insane for once
I like you anon
>>
File: todd.png (629 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
todd.png
629 KB, 1280x720
Faggots on bicycles should have to pay a tax to use the roads the same as we do with gasoline tax. And the gasoline tax needs to stop funding public transit and bike trails while we're at it. Communist queers.
>>
File: 1437731269793.gif (473 KB, 297x212) Image search: [Google]
1437731269793.gif
473 KB, 297x212
>>55361148

>catalonians like quebec

hahahahaha

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
>>
>>55361411

Not everybody likes their living space to be in sardine-can apartments.

Commuting is vastly cheaper than paying rent or property taxes in a major metro near downtown.
>>
>>55361510
>frequently refuse to have brakes on their bicycles

For what purpose?
>>
>>55361637
That will literally never happen, but the fact that biking is primarily dangerous due to sharing road space with cars shows that bikes can be better utilized in American cities. Furthermore, the norm that you live miles away from your place of operation (work or otherwise) is purely due to American suburbanism, which is almost objectively a shitty mode of living.

For the record, I have to drive a car to commute but I know the bicycle commute life; The bike life is far better for a multitude of reasons. Every American city built for the car is having massive infrastructure problems currently, most of which can be solved by adopting the bicycle in urban areas.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XLtteZYyQM
>>
>>55361802
so you want everyone to live in cities and ride bicycles?
>>
>>55361829
I was just about to post this. That is the gayest "fuuuck offffff" I have ever heard, and confirms that cyclists are legit faggots.
>>
>>55361829
kek. got what he deserved. i love how the other bicycler kept on riding.
>>
File: stockholm-bike-lane.png (437 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
stockholm-bike-lane.png
437 KB, 543x405
Pic related, bike lane in stockholm

>>55361660

Ty mate, not all of us Swedes speak just about that one thing that's happening in Europe.

>>55361763
>For what purpose?

Maybe its an subconscious desire to commit Sudoku, or maybe they are just retarded.
>>
>>55358919
When more and more people started doing it as a healthy fun activity instead of a necessary means of transportation.
>>
>>55358919
So OP let me educate you. There's this entity right its called the FHWA (Federal Highway Administration). Anyway each state is supposed to submit money to an equity fund and then the states that can't provide for themselves get more than they put in so that they may build roads. (For example Texas gets totally fucked with a 60% return, and Alaska gets 140%) Anyway when towns are trying to find more funding for their annual street project they tend to ask the FHWA to consider funding the rebuilding of "through" roads, ie the roads that connect major 3 lane roads between one another that fits a certain volume criteria.

So none of that is really too important, just know that when they try to get this extra funding they typically throw in a anual green project review which involves a bike lane. Because there's nothing more simple to install than a bike lane once a road is rebuilt, and you're more likely to be recognized by the FHWA and get that funding you were looking for.

So this new profound love of bicycles from politicians and townships is literally for the money. Whereas people are sheep and tend to start following along the green bandwagon.

Although it's not really that intrusive to the road network as it is annoying to see.

Working Civil Engineer here, I know the process.
>>
>>55361899
Dude, quit trying to simplify my argument into a strawman: That too will never happen. My base argument is this: American automobile based infrastructure is hugely inneficient and life would be much better if the bicycle was better adopted into city planning. Literally all of the counter-arguments presented in this thread would melt away if cities were designed with the bike in mind. Safety, cost, distance, traffic, everything.
>>
>>55358919

I'm 32 and carless. I ride my bike everywhere all the time, and I don't own a single piece of bright lycra.

All I have for bike riding is metal hoops that hold my pant legs in place so they don't catch in the chain... Never needed anything else, and I can guarantee that I've ridden more, and can ride longer and faster than any of these lycra faggots.

When I do long rides in the summer, I just wear cotton boxers and shorts. My ass only hurts if I go over 50km in one sitting.

Never wore a helmet either, and never got hurt. Even when I got hit by cars.

Honestly I think the gear is just for poseurs.
>>
>>55361988
>Maybe its an subconscious desire to commit Sudoku

i've always thought this. you have to have some kind of death wish to ride a toy while giant speeding machines fly past you, and the only sense of protection you have is the hope that every person who drives past you isn't a nut, or on drugs, or texting.
>>
>>55362073
Have you considered that most modern cities in America are in fact BUILDING around bicycles?

Take in account the bicycle renting program issued in the midwest and parts of the east coast.
>>
>>55362073
>Literally all of the counter-arguments presented in this thread would melt away if cities were designed with the bike in mind. Safety, cost, distance, traffic, everything.

You forgot housing that is cheaper than commuting.

You can only shove so many people into a given area.
>>
>>55361698
First of all, registration and gas taxes go toward building and maintaining highways, which bicyclists don't use. The funding for roads we use comes from property taxes, income taxes and sales taxes.

Second, most cyclists (myself included) own cars and ride bikes when we're making short trips and exercising. So we still pay a registration tax and the gas tax when we fill up.

Disregarding all that, I would still gladly pay a bike tax if that's the only holdup.
>>
>>55362073
are you retarded? do you see any new cities being built? also you're acting like a huge portion of the population actually uses a bike to commute. it would be a complete waste of money to put that much effort into bicycle infrastructure. just ride on the sidewalk you faggots
>>
>>55362115
Look at his picture. In countries where biking is actually taken seriously and not shilled against to make more money off of muh petrol there are perfectly safe roads anon.
>>
>>55360797

Autism the post
>>
>>55362073
>cities were designed with the bike in mind. Safety, cost, distance, traffic, everything.

We have cities designed with bicyclists in mind, helps as long as the bicyclists isn't a flaming retard and puts himself in danger. The problem is that heavy industry is normally outside of the cities. Sometimes you can reach those places via bike paths, other times you can't.

Its those times when you can't reach them and you're work is at one of those places, that i see it becoming a problem.
>>
>>55362213
yeah i know that, and they're safe because they're separated from the actual road.

i'm just talking about in america. you see these idiots on bicycles riding on roads with 50mph speed limits, with cars literally passing inches away from them. or the other thing you'll see is a bicyclist with a traffic jam behind him because he wants to ride his toy during rush hour. and they get hit and killed all the time. my point is you have to be crazy to ride your bike on a road with cars.

i'm all for separate bike roads in america. it would help out immensely with traffic
>>
>>55362109
You are just a faggot who believes 50km at a 20km/h pace is a long distance t b h f a m. If you like to ride you need gear.
>>
>>55361763
The hipsters are frequently aping bicycle messengers or velodrome riders. They still have the ability to stop by doing the equivalent of engine braking, or throwing your car into reverse, which is a shitty but at least you can still stop, more or less.

The YOLO crowd that does this with freewheels is a completely different level of stupid.

Vid related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH5W1Z23wPg

The hipsters aren't the spandex type riders. In fact they don't like each other very much at all.
>>
>>55362447
kek. these guys die all the time in DC trying to weave in and out of traffic.
>>
>>55362109
>Even when I got hit by cars.
>>
>>55362185
Because living near your job is a crazy proposition, even outside the city. Sorry for thinking of impossible scenarios.

>>55362203
Fuckin wat? Using the sidewalk is dangerous for pedestrians and bike infrastructure is a fraction of the cost of car infrastructure.

>>55362282
>>55362150
Progress is being made, but car is still king. A few bike paths and bike rentals won't be enough, and is far from designing a city 'around' a bicycle. The fact that the bike lane is usually between moving and parked cars is pretty indicative of this.

TFW must live by the car
TFW will never live in European bike utopia
TFW must be amerifat
>>
>>55362447
Freewheeling is bitch, you can stop pedaling and your hub will neutral. Fixed you have to keep pedaling and know how to maneuver and stop as such. This makes it more challenging, also dangerous, and much more work (think, on a 25mi ride you can never stop pedaling).
>>
>>55362604
Gear, rather, not hub.
>>
>>55362534
>Using the sidewalk is dangerous for pedestrians

a bike hitting a person walking can do a lot less damage than a car hitting someone riding a bike on the road. also someone trying to avoid a biker on the road could cause much more damage than a bike trying to avoid a person walking.

stop trying to rationalize your dangerous behavior
>>
>>55362447
Ofcourse its in fucking san fran. Fag hipster capital of the world.
>>
>>55358919
Cant grown ups wear what they want when they cycle? Who are you to decide what is the correct way of, eh, cycling?
>>
>>55362622
well then, stop rationalizing dangerous infrastructure design! Neither of those scenarios described is good! Tax payer money should be spent to stop what you are describing if it will save lives.
>>
>>55362534
Where the fuck would you like them to put the bike lane you literal retard?

How do you expect people, commodities, luxeries, raw materials to get in and out of this "Perfect bike city".

How do you expect people with free will to be able to go to and from a place they want to go to? How do you expect businesses to keep a customer base if it takes an hour to ride a bike to their property?

What planet do you live on?
>>
>>55362150
Biking is pretty big along the whole west coast as well. Especially SF, Portland, Seattle.
>>
>>55362534
Also bike infrastructure for all intents and purposes IS CAR INFRASTRUCTURE.
>>
>>55362671
look at
>>55361988

quit being a fucking idiot, I'm not saying only use the bike, I'm saying the bike is under/improperly utilized in American cities.

Reading comprehension, do you has it?
>>
>>55362709
lolno by definition.
>>
>>55362754
What you're doing is parroting an improper idea that the bike is underutilized in American cities and not entirely providing evidence to further support your argument.

You literally have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>55362754
>I'm saying the bike is under/improperly utilized in American cities

because only faggots and children ride them. why waste money on something no one uses?
>>
>>55362652

We bitch about the clothes because the clothes function like an indicator of how that person is gonna behave in traffic. If they ride their bikes well, then it only looks a bit silly but some dont. Some want to stroke themselves and pretend they are Lance Armstrong, its those flaming faggots we are bitching about.

>>55362652
>Who are you to decide what is the correct way of, eh, cycling?

Someone who doesnt want to get run into by some fucking retard that didnt notice me cause he was busy sextexting with some Asian transexual otherkin.
>>
>>55358919

Because they don't follow the rules of the road

Bike fags always yell ekwalitee but they never stop at stop signs or red lights, change from bike lane to real lane whenever they feel like without "siginalling", and other dangerous shit.

If you want to be equal under the law follow the law. ffs cyclists are worse then feminists
>>
>>55362807
I just gave you what you wanted, how is that not providing evidence? Why do you keep trying to prove logical holes that simply aren't there? Why do you keep insinuating things that aren't being discussed? Why do you ignore what is being discussed? Why are you so butthurt?
Here's evidence for you: People who think like this >>55362203
Just because you don't see a better alternative doesn't mean one doesn't exist. There are abundantly clear examples how biking in America is unsafe and inefficient when that is only true due to cars being the dominant form of transportation. What do you want? A government research dissertation on the subject?

How about you show me how bikes are currently being used to their potential, safely and economically, in American cities to show that I'm wrong.
>>
>>55362829
People would use them if they were there and then we wouldn't have to hear you fat faggots complain about sharing the road. They're cheap to install and cost next to nothing to maintain.
>>
>>55362109
>ftw i can go 200km in a day

yea 50km is bretty good i guess...
>>
>>55362671
Personally, I don't want bike lanes. Sharrows are usually superior because I frequently have to move out of position because of crap in the lane.

I'd rather have well designed roads. Designate some local roads and collector streets parallel to arterial roads, and put infrastructure there, rather than a bicycle lane on the arterial road that's full of car doors, pulling in and out of traffic lanes, and left turns that require a quadruple lane shift with a 30 mph difference in traffic speeds, as an example.

>>55362709
>Also bike infrastructure for all intents and purposes IS CAR INFRASTRUCTURE.
maybe in America. But no.
>>
File: 1439490974929.jpg (13 KB, 167x175) Image search: [Google]
1439490974929.jpg
13 KB, 167x175
Everyone should just be forced to ride motorcycles and trikes everywhere always.
Because of the increased danger speederfags would appreciate speed more and bike fags would be forced to follow traffic laws.
Problem solved.
>>
File: 130923@suzuki-gsf1200-bandi[1].jpg (64 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
130923@suzuki-gsf1200-bandi[1].jpg
64 KB, 800x534
How do you feel about motorbikes?
>>
>>55363689

I dont mind them, i'm allot more positive towards motorbikes than bycicles.
>>
>>55358919

gay cunts need to get real bikes - motorcycles
>>
>>55363689

completely missed this
see >>55364094
>>
File: car-vs-bike-vs-bus.jpg (92 KB, 776x564) Image search: [Google]
car-vs-bike-vs-bus.jpg
92 KB, 776x564
>hurr let me pollute the air and enviroment while getting fat and taking a ridiculous amount of space

carfags truly are pathetic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240
>>
>>55358919
I toured across the states after high school. If youre doing long days on a road bike with gear and camping at the end of it, the spandex (and the absorbent cushion in it) is pretty much necessary
>>
>>55365630
Shouldnt there be 60 busses as well in the second picture, going by the first "One car-one driver" logic?
>>
>>55365630
how to carry things if not car?
>>
I love cycling. But I hate the faggots riding down state roads. Mother fucker, it's a two lane road with a posted speed of 55mph and your ass is causing a line of traffic because cars can't cleanly pass you! I have no issue with riding in neighborhoods or running your bike in parks or up to the store. But occupying space on roads used for commuting should be punishable by death.
>>
>>55365630
>60 cars
>one bus

ok, bike/bus merchants
>>
>>55365630
>all people in 1 bus, but only 1 person per car
>car picture is zoomed in
how very sincere.
>>
>>55365630
Turpa kiinni köyhä! Eikö sossu maksanut sulle autoa ja siksi oot kiukkunen?
>>
>>55365630
You going to drop your kids off to sports and school on a bike? Commute 25-30 miles for work? Pick up a weeks worth of groceries for a family of 5? Not everyone lives in a city. sone people don't live in cities with convenient stores, schools or public transportation.
>>
>>55359145
First post was on point.
/thread
>>
Riding a bike in the city, because why not.
>cars driving carelessly all around
>bus and trucks do not give a shit
And guess what? I behave properly and pay attention, and nothing happened in years.
As usual it all comes down to the individual, rather than his activity.

This said, spandex idiots are a real disgrace: may their flashy apparel anger rabid dogs, and may all that Gatorade give them diabetes.
>>
Why is it when you go to bike-centric cities like Amsterdam and Copenhagen everyone just wears their normal clothes, but here in the US everyone has to dress like a gay super hero when riding to work? I mean you see chicks in dresses and shit riding bikes over there yet we can't be seen rising a bike in slacks?
>>
I ride a bike because I've had my license suspended for another 15 years but I only ride it if I'm going to the shops to buy stuff and I ride on the side of the road where there are no cars or people at all. I don't wear lycra or any of that bike gear either. No helmet. That shit is gay.

Is that okay?
>>
>>55360727
>>55361521
>>55361602
>>55361922
Check out these morbidly obese virgins.
>>
File: trudeau_JUST.jpg (26 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_JUST.jpg
26 KB, 620x349
>tbfw (the background face when) I live in bicycle hipster faggotry capital
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s0XsulDXtk

>cyclists
Cycling should have some form of testing like driving desu. Most people who cycle have zero road awareness and are more of a danger than anything else. I like cycling, but most cyclists are turbofaggots, in all honesty
>>
The absolute worst part about bike riding is the helmet hair.
Literally the only thing stopping me from riding to work (I have a customer service centric job).

Maybe I could wear some kind of thin cloth cap underneath the helmet to stop my hair poking through?
>>
File: 1442523022325.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1442523022325.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>>55361602
>mfw I have a single speed bike

why so salty
>>
>>55358919

I hate cyclists. They're faggots who wear tight ass spandex while obstructing traffic.
>>
File: no_mouth_2.jpg (16 KB, 250x313) Image search: [Google]
no_mouth_2.jpg
16 KB, 250x313
>>55371124
>wearing a helmet at all
>>
>>55371124
>tfw they will never become mandatory in the UK because people are so concerned about helmet hair that cycling numbers drop in places where they become mandatory
>>
>>55371124

Wear a hat underneath your helmet you pleb.
>>
>>55359145

Not riding on the sidewalk is suicidal here and pedestrians walk on bike paths.
>>
>>55359145
>proper riding gear
God damn it, you don't need to dress like a fucking olympic Bob sled team to ride a bike to work. People dress like they're in a race and wear special shoes to ride their bikes around the park. It's gear queers that make bicycle riders look like faggots.
>>
You ve never road a road bike that's why. You never learned how to ride a real one.
>>
>>55358919
I don't care about bicyclists as long as they don't pull some suicidal shit in front of my car desu
>>
>>55361493
>implying my diesel truck weighs only one ton
>implying it's not worth the reduced mileage to blow thick black smoke on bike faggots dressed like power rangers
>>
File: No_stops_here.jpg (49 KB, 422x602) Image search: [Google]
No_stops_here.jpg
49 KB, 422x602
>>55371407

I assumed he just meant a helmet and lights if applicable. Works for me, I haven't died yet.
>>
>>55371780
That is an acceptable amount of gear.
>>
>>55365630
>>
Oh my good golly, thank you for that. Seeing British people argue is always cute, like watching puppies growl at each other. The ending was perfect.
>>
>>55358919
I commute almost everyday by bicycle.

I laugh at faggot stuck in traffic while I pass them.
>>
>>55365630
naw.. city people are pathetic. On any given day I can leave my driveway and not see a single car for at least 10 miles.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.