[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so i'm not rascist. I'm a white christian male.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 276x182
Okay so i'm not rascist. I'm a white christian male. But i don't fucking understand why people support immigration so fucking much. The muslim people are litterally shouting down with europe and those dumbass's are like give them all they want, give them money, give them food. Like are they fucking stupid. Multiculturlism is not allowing a group of people to come in and still peoples native land. Can someone explain this shit to me. I've never been good with politics but i do know that going into a country without a passport/visa is illegal. So why in the hell are they getting away with it??
>>
>>55358211
because muh human rights,even if they wanna cut your head off
>>
I know man, its disgusting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55358211

if you dont support immigration you ARE a racist whether you like it or not.
Every human being is born on planet earth, not in any country. Borders are literally made up by humans. MADE. UP.

So you go here and say "oh, I was born into a rich country fuck yeah XDD but FUCK YOU for wanting to be in a better place like me"

How about you get your racist ass out of here? This is the core problem with bigots: They are incapable of logical thought. You think you actually earned your birthplace somehow.
>>
>>55358211
>I'm not racist
>I'm a white christian male

You don't understand what the word "racist" means in 2015.
>>
File: 1438141590788[2].jpg (107 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
1438141590788[2].jpg
107 KB, 399x482
>>55358211
But they are criminals who fail to follow the laws of immigration to aforementioned countries. When they invade illegally they undermine the things that made their host countries great and left unchecked, end up turning it into the shithole they fled from.
>>55362004
3/10 work on it, champ
>>
>>55358211
The left wants it to happen because these immigrants always vote for leftist parties.

The elites want it because it drives down wages from the local populace and creates cheap labour, such as what's happened with illegal immigration in America. It's the elite's way of fucking with the progress that we made fighting for living wages, benefits, vacations, the 40 hour work week etc.

The multiculturalism and racism bullshit is propaganda taught to us in schools and in the media to justify their decisions to the regular people that never asked for the culture/ race change in their countries.
>>
>>55358211
>broke the law entering a country of which you are not a citizen
>not a criminal

God, these people are morons.
>>
Because liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
>>55358211

legal immigration based on skill and economic needs - good
illegal immigration - bad
>>
>>55358211
Blame women, they're the ones who love immigration although for the life of me I can't understand why.
>>
>>55358211
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights

Because this.

>>55362004
Poor bait but some people think exactly like that.

I'd love them for their family house ,built by their grand father ,being invaded by bums and strangers. And then I could say "Family is made up ,they just want to live in a better place :^)))"
>>
>>55362431
>I'd love them for their family house ,built by their grand father ,being invaded by bums and strangers. And then I could say "Family is made up ,they just want to live in a better place :^)))"

A lot of the people advocating for this live in gated communities and all white neighbourhoods..if they lived in immigrant communities for a month they would change their tune.
>>
>>55358211
>Okay so i'm not rascist.

Why not?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.