[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since this is the most intelligent board on 4chan, I come for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1354679013787.jpg (453 KB, 640x680) Image search: [Google]
1354679013787.jpg
453 KB, 640x680
Since this is the most intelligent board on 4chan, I come for advice.

I have a shitty job with little opportunity for advancement and I do not want to make the effort anyways.

Because of some deaths I have access to $500k, I want to double or triple this in 10 years so I can do shit I want to do until I croak.

How can I do this legally?
>>
>>55357884
use a financial adviser

don't take advice from 4chan
>>
>>55357997

Will probably do that, but I need ideas of what to ask.
>>
>>55357997
oh, and do your fucking research. You want a CFA, not a broker
>>
>>55358060
Just make sure whoever is giving you advice is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). They have a fiduciary responsibility to not bullshit you.

Brokers will try to fuck you over and only sell you things that they will make commission off of.
>>
>>55357884
Leave the money in a bank from which you can access it with minimal trouble, even if the interest rate is a little below average. Wait for the next HAPPENING, and when people spam "BUY THE DIP", buy the dip.
>>
Op you should spend all your money on 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>55358174

good info

>>55358190

but if the happening happens won't banks have withdrawal limits.

>>55358230

maybe i'll throw up a couple billboards
>>
Put it in a vanguard index fund. Easy.
>>
>>55358174
I should also mention, "fiduciary responsibility" is an actual legal thing

look it up and be familiar with it
>>
File: 1447053759939.jpg (18 KB, 480x471) Image search: [Google]
1447053759939.jpg
18 KB, 480x471
>>55357884
GOLD AND SILVER IS THE ONLY ANSWER
>>
>>55357884
Congratulations you are a personal failure as evidenced by your anti Obama meme.

No matter what you do you will be broke in 10 years because people who are failures aleays end up broke no matter how much luck they run into.

Pick up a drug habit like meth and buy some new guns.
>>
>go to Vegas
>put 500k on red or black
>almost a 50/50 chance to have an easy mill

do it op
>>
>>55358478

>No matter what you do you will be broke in 10 years because people who are failures aleays end up broke no matter how much luck they run into.

No, I have a job, which I am at right now, I am fine working it for 10 years, it is what I have to look forward to after the 10 years of cu.cking myself for the almighty jew.
>>
>>55358557

lucky i don't have the gambling gene.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.