[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people BTFO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_ mRaIHb-M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1920x1080
White people BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M
>>
>>55357807
I wish that filthy brown skin would stop triggering me by appropriating my culture.

He shouldn't be wearing my cultures clothing, let alone using my cultures technology.

#stopappropriatingwhiteculture
>>
>I posted it again LOL
>>
>>55357807
people really believe africa would be a first world continent if whitey never bothered them
>>
DUDE SHITSKINS LMAO
>>
File: 1445858457220.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445858457220.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>55357922
he posted it again
>>
>>55357942
I think they honestly do, people don't realise that our region actively made us smarter. It was prime real estate, plus we got the follow up of the holy roman empire. Cold increases your IQ, we were the perfect place for the renaissance to evolve from. We were also the best people to have this happen to them, muzzos would have setup injustices worse than any "white privilege" shit, asians don't have souls and did their fair share of progression. Asians would have actually done pretty well for themselves and always have. Blacks have evolved to be what they are because of their region, like honestly they couldn't fill our shoes properly.
>>
Another gem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTR2DojFo
>>
>>55358456
are these australian comedians?
>>
>>55358541
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7xDchA0Xg

Nazeem and Aamer are a comedy duo
>>
>>55357807
The funny thing is that even if the white people wouldn't colonize and steal their riches, they would still be the same failures with the same shit culture, and no real achievements.
Just take a look at Africa, they get a ton of help in terms of medicine, clothing, education, etc. but they're still largely a shithole.
And the north and south American tribes and civilization still wouldn't be much more evolved today then they were back in the times when the white man came.
And they ALWAYS conveniently ignore the fact that there were non-white civilizations that also owned slaves (some of which were white) and invaded Europe.
Basically they're just showing how unintelligent they are by throwing blame at everyone else and demanding some "justice". But they'll never get their "justice", because they are too fucking stupid.
>>
File: JbycC.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JbycC.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>55357807
Oh yeah, he really BTFO centuries of white innovation with a single vid. Sage.
>>
>>55358637
These guys are terrible comedians, they have no concept of the rest of the world. This dude is saying Australia is most racist than any country? It fucking mental, if you go to America it is one of the most racist places on earth for both sides, Africa is also, Asian have so much race shit.

The other one you linked before is also complete bullshit, racism comes from both sides when a group of people immigrate it's part of fitting in.

Saying white people is racist is somewhat racist, but the active pushing of this shit is an attempt to turn the imaginary table on white people.
>>
Based Aamer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWVV-jBz2_E
>>
>>55357807

Planet is all ready brown. can't we have a few white countries at least? Who is going to feed all the niggers?
>>
>>55359378
kek
>>
>>55357807
None of this is comedy
Literally none of this guy's rhetoric is funny
Nothing is gained emotionally by having him preach to me about institutionalized this and racist that.

How does this guy have a career as a comedian?

"Fear of a Brown Planet"? How does fear factor in to comedy? if I had paid to see this guy's stand up, I'd have fucking flipped out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.