[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholic General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 19
I saw an amazing thing at Mass on Sunday.

>couple comes in to have their wedding at the Our Lady of Peace Shrine
>woman is literally holding up the Mass that she is actually not even attending to talk to the Priest
>omg MY wedding is going to be so beautiful xD
>these are going to be some GREAT wedding photos xD
>Based Priest says 'No'
>this does not register. woman keeps grinning, husband is silent the whole time but gets a concerned uncomfy look
>woman raises her voice and leans in on the Priest
>hi-pitched voice, talking a mile a minute
>I am going to have MY wedding at this Church
>I already paid the photographer and invited all of my-
>Based Priest puts his finger in her face and looks her directly in the eye
>says in front of many witnesses, nuns, me
>You haven't paid tithes in 2 years
>and you haven't attended Mass on a looooong time
>let alone the confessional
>You will not be married here
>being married in a Catholic Church is for Catholics

Then he turned 180, actually winked at me, and started the Mass. Why haven't you become a Roman Catholic yet pol?
>>
File: chewphoric.png (635 KB, 680x694) Image search: [Google]
chewphoric.png
635 KB, 680x694
>>55357752
>Why haven't you become a Roman Catholic yet pol?

because i'm a fedora
>>
>>55357872
I used to be a fedora too. But the peace of mind community, even the confession of a lifetime of sins.... and the weight that was lifted.

It was amazing tbqh. There is something so right about being in a 2000 year old unbroken faith.
>>
>>55358072
Only Tom Cruise gets this excited about being blackmailed by his religion, stop playing and don't come back until you have the confidence to sign a billion year contract with your church.
>>
Implying I didn't renounce that shit when I was 10. Fucking holier-than-thou Catholics, more like a hypocritical circle jerk
>>
>>55358228
You just don't know family.

No degeneracy, lots of 7-10 qt girls running around who just want a good, sane, healthy family. Speak out against Muslims.

Teach morality and charity.

I wish I found this a long time ago. I was more than glad to donate $100 to support actively arming Christians in Syria.
>>
>>55358322
Really? When I was ten I also ate boogers, peed the bed and thought vegetables were gross and pointless.

Not exactly a great thinker at 10.
>>
>>55358400
Same with Scientology except the qts are trapped on a boat with you and have to do what you say for a billion years.
>>
>>55358461
You're just making shit up lol
>>
How about you fuck off, obnoxious religious cunt.
>>
>>55358437
>Still wetting the bed at 10

I think you and I developed in many different ways
>>
>>55358400
ex Catholic spic here.

I left the Catholic church because it seem like a fucking cult more than a service.

with all the saints and figurines all over the place.

fuck the Catholic church desu but I would retake my vows just to fight Islam.

fuck Allah
>>
>>55358598
How about enjoy the entire rest of 4chan, the internet, the world you Godless heathen?

You don't own the public forum Ivan the Atheist.
>>
>>55358500
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Org
>>
>>55357752
Tithing is such an outdated practice and a bit alienating but everything else is spot on
>>
>>55358614
And your Godless life is fulfilling and makes you content and happy?

You have an obedient wife, healthy children and live a decent and moral life?

Glad to hear it!
>>
>>55357752
Damn, I wish more priests were like him...I truly dislike "soft" priests, those who, after an half-an-hour confession of all the sordid and degenerate things I did during my youth, only give you one "Pater Noster" or one "Hail Mary"...

>>55358072
Same here...I was trying so hard to be happy on the outside, yet all inside of me was screaming for peace, for serenity. And I found it in the RCC.
>>
>>55358682
I have nice things because I pay for them. I have a Priesthood with some of the wisest and kindly men I have ever met. I have a comfortable and inspiring Church which draws people in for it's beauty and craftsmanship.

I would rather give 10% to all of this than to any other part of my life tbqh.

This is why we have nice things.

>spending more on your Sunday dinner than on your Church
>protestants lol
>>
>>55358693
The engrams are deep in this one.

I wish he would save himself and go clear already.

If only he had ethics and a clear thetan, he wouldn't be lashing out at everyone else.
>>
>>55358322
>Fucking holier-than-thou Catholics, more like a hypocritical circle jerk
Oh, true...there are many who do that. And I know how bad it can get...but, and here's the but: a good Catholic helped me, showed me a luminous example of Christian faith and life.
A good Christian (no matter his/her limits and flaws) is able to do so much good...am I a good Catholic? Probably not, but I'm slowly improving and I don't do it to look good, but to do God's will and help everyone around me, be they believers or not.

>>55358400
We're far from flawless, but I'd take the bread pill over the red pill every day.
>>
File: HACKERONSTEROIDS.webm (639 KB, 960x552) Image search: [Google]
HACKERONSTEROIDS.webm
639 KB, 960x552
My girlfriend is currently making the journey from agnosticism into Christianity, anyone got any easy to watch videos or easy to read infographs?

Please remember that the average woman in 2015 has the attentionspan of a ground squirrel.
>>
>>55358693
>Needing the crutch of religion to be content with life and to have morals
>Projecting this much
>>
>>55358755
>>55358755
Confession for me was liberating. Lome 200 pounds had been taken off my shoulders.

I warned the Priest that I had never confessed all of my sins to another person and he took out extra time. I was terrified.

Terrified that they would whip me down the street and away from the Church. Instead, I was accepted unconditionally.

I have been paying penance for my wickedness in deeds as well.
>>
>>55358889
Here's one of my favourites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjwPsZaK4Do
>>
>>55358945
You really think that if God works through you, or that you are his creation that you will have to apologise for anything you do?
>>
>>55358941
I only asked if the Godless were happy and fulfilled in all the ways that a man should.

I think I struck a nerve in you.
>>
>>55358965
Thats quite nice, thanks straya
>>
>>55357752
Because I'm Buddhist. All that guilt and shame for "sins" isn't healthy tbqhfam
>>
>>55359002
I know that I am wicked and a sinner.

The Church helps me temper my wickedness and I am better for it.
>>
>>55357752
>crusade
>forgetting the only successful crusade was when non-christian mercenaries and jews helped.
Nice job defending Jerusalem, it only took kikes, vikings, and niggers to help.
>>
>>55359004
Why project the part of you that is unhappy onto the godless and unmarried?
>>
>>55358945
>Instead, I was accepted unconditionally.
Yeah, the first time was a shock for me too: a good one, as I never felt so good and well accepted, but quite the surprise.
>>
>>55359044
You permit any sort of behavior? Nothing is immoral in the bhuddist 'religion'?

Well real people with real civilizations disagree with you, hippy.
>>
>>55357752
>Why haven't you become a Roman Catholic yet pol?
Because idolatry is a sin.
>>
>>55359053
You just want to feel like you belong somewhere, nothing wrong with that but you're going about it in a very round-about way
>>
>>55359075
I ask again, are YOU satisfied and happy with your Godless life?

If so, great.
>>
>>55359044
True that, it can be unhealthy: like everything, we have to learn to be regretful of our sins but not bash ourselves too much...we are sinners, we need the Christ and He'll hear us if we come to Him asking for help. I am too often too worried about my sins, not that I should be care-free when thinking about my mistakes but God is not here to condemn me but to make me realize my mistakes, make me repent and put me on the right path once again (just like a good parent would do).
>>
>>55359117
Says the guy whose religion has many leaders and even popes who traditionally held harams of young boys.
>>
File: 1446695235230.png (1 MB, 1072x736) Image search: [Google]
1446695235230.png
1 MB, 1072x736
>>55359130
>tfw protestors near to me

Respecting and honoring the Great men and women of your faith only makes sense. But you're a protestor and have no great men or women lol

Protestor gatherings are illegitimate by their very nature.
>>
>>55357752
>actually winked at me
He wants the D, you dirty choir-boy
>>
File: gpjydys.jpg (554 KB, 1920x1193) Image search: [Google]
gpjydys.jpg
554 KB, 1920x1193
My city's main church.
>>
>>55359148
Are you confused about who you are talking to or how complicated it is to define godliness?

Are you really happy in your unclear life with all your engrams and anger?
>>
just dropping by to let you know that the trinity doctrine is heresy and the vatican is corrupt. bye
>>
>>55359144
No dude.

I am fucked up and wicked. I was sick of that. So I set about fixing it. I have wicked temptations every single day but I rise above them.
>>
>>55359197
Ehy, if I believe in the RCC is not due to its popes and bishops, but because of God: the fact that many sinners lived and still dwell in it doesn't change a thing. I'm here for God, not for the pope, and if anything all those sinners in it showed me how there must be a God as the true head of it or else such a damaged "building" for the faith would already be in rubles by this time, nothing more than a fading memory. But this is my opinion, and since we are free to choose you have your own.
>>
>>55357752
sounds to me he was most worried about the money
probably afraid they wouldn't tip him enough

fucking papists
>>
>>55359268
Nice! I love churches in the green...
>>
>>55358400
I don't mind Catholics. Hell, I was raised and (forced to be) confirmed Catholic. But I approach their beliefs with skepticism.

That's my problem with Catholics. Not their morals. Not (most of) their actions. Just their beliefs.
>>
File: ggdzadp.jpg (645 KB, 2500x1660) Image search: [Google]
ggdzadp.jpg
645 KB, 2500x1660
>>55359268
Another one, same city.
>>
>>55359220
>America 1800
>Mostly Protestant, English.
>migrants arrive from Ireland and Europe.
>migrants are Roman catholic
>America completely changes by 1840
>feminism
>social justice
Quit being such kikes.
>>
>>55359304
>>55359304
He refused the money.

Because they were not Catholic. But hey, tell whatever narrative you want lol its the internet
>>
>>55359299
Pederasty wasn't even considered immoral at the time because the Catholic Church has no real morality and just follows the moral will of the current zeitgeist.
>>
>>55358788
>tithes
>implying God wants your money
>implying He doesn't just want us to praise His name
>implying He doesn't just want us to love our neighbors
>implying He doesnt just want us to help those in need
>implying He doesnt just want us to repent our sins to Jesus Christ and walk in grace

idk man, membership dues seem like a strange think for a religion to have.
>>
File: qsohh.jpg (1009 KB, 995x1493) Image search: [Google]
qsohh.jpg
1009 KB, 995x1493
>>55359337
Another one, different style.
>>
>>55359359
Protestor gatherings are illegitimate by their very nature. The Divine Host is absent from protestor 'churches'.

Go to most protestant churches today and you will find divorce, abortion, homosexuality.

This is not Christian. Protestors have no priests, just men and women lol, who pander to the sin of their congregation.
>>
>>55359395
Priests need to live off something.
Something has to pay for maintenance of Church property
>>
>>55359395
This is why Catholics have nice things.

You get what you pay for tbqh hippy.
>>
>>55359395
This.
And the Lord doesnt want us to eat meat every friday for 40 days?
Sounds pretty similar to something I heard, involving a big box, melanin, stampedes, and deserts.
>>
>>55359268

Thats fucking awesome, looks like a Castle
>>
>>55359220
>Protestor gatherings are illegitimate by their very nature.
worshipping the Pope, Mary, or Saints is illegitimate
>having other gods besides the Father Almighty
>>
>>55359329
>Just their beliefs.
Can you please elaborate a little more on that? I'd like to understand your point (not to instigate a fight, just out of curiosity).
>>
>>55359441
>not denying your Judaism
Just admit it, the Catholic chruch has been run by Jews since the 9th century.
>>
File: VZRGR.jpg (455 KB, 1296x2000) Image search: [Google]
VZRGR.jpg
455 KB, 1296x2000
>>55359403
One more, same city
>>
>>55359117

Of there is certain behavior that is wrong. But in Buddhism it is seen as "unskillful" acts. Karma is real and you don't want to build bad karma. But at the same time you aren't labeled as immoral or a sinner in Buddhism. Very often those labels can help contribute to further unskillful acts. What is better is to promote understanding and compassion within people. But not to shame them for every mistake
>>
>>55359372
from OP
in other words, your credit isn't good enough pay up sucka
>>
File: st. john.jpg (595 KB, 1363x1361) Image search: [Google]
st. john.jpg
595 KB, 1363x1361
>>55359268
very nice
>pic related, Cathedral of St. John the Divine
and people say Americans have no cultuer
>>
File: Juniperro-serra.jpg (12 KB, 175x220) Image search: [Google]
Juniperro-serra.jpg
12 KB, 175x220
>>55359489
We don't worship them.

Do I study the lives of the great men and women of 2000 years of Faith? Yes. But I'm. Not building a shrine to my favorite Saints.

If you don't study your history then what is the point?

Do I worship any Saints? Lol no. Do I try to emulate them? Frankly, yes.
>>
>>55359551
Whatever hippy. Enjoy your gluten free organic non-gmo eggplant burger
>>
>>55357752
I was a catholic but the abomination leading the church at the moment has put me off the whole damn thing.

Get that commie pope out of the Vatican and maybe il be a proud Catholic again.
>>
i dont really like christianity but i like what its achieved and the church has been a source of some of the greatest works in the arts of all time

what do
>>
>>55357752

Nice. He probably just took away what little reverence for the church and Christendom that she had away from her.

At the very least she wanted her most important day to be in a church, you c u c k. Go pay some more indulgences and turn away more white folk who want to settle down and have a family.
>>
>>55359554
They weren't practicing Catholics. Sorry for your butthurt tho family
>>
File: fzeFZE.jpg (213 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fzeFZE.jpg
213 KB, 1024x768
>>55359403
Different view.
>>
>>55358614
>with all the saints and figurines all over the place.
I hear this a lot
but I've been catholic my whole life
and have NO idea what they're talking about.

Is this just a hispanic catholic thing?
>>
>>55359607
>judging a 2000 year old Faith by the actions of sinners and men

Lol k. Jesus himself was betrayed by a sinner and a man. You can protestor all you like but at least get your Communion and confess your sins.
>>
>>55359569

>We don't worship them.
You mean now, right? Funny how you mention, "Don't study history it's a shame!" But you don't actually know the history of the church.
>Or its current events.
>>
>>55359393
That's why we are pro-gay marriage, pro-abortion, pro-euthanasia and pro-feminist most of the time. Oh, wait...

I know, the RCC did wrong many times, but I believe in God and I studied religions for many years before coming to the Church of Rome. I am well aware of its flaws and its mistakes, and yet I think it's where I belong, no matter how many bad shepherds are in there. Again, this was and is my choice, I'm not forcing anyone to believe in what I believe and for the reasons I've got to do so.

>>55359403
Very nice. Where are you from?

>>55359489
We do not worship them, we ask Mary and the saints to pray to God for us and we see the Pope as the one placed by God to supervise His church.
>>
>>55359554
>Lady try buycar
>No
>I am going to buy my car at wedding my
>Car salesman puts his finger in her eye and looks directly inside of her face
>you havent credit paid 2 year
>you havent collected soul welfare long time
>let alone soul food stamps
>you not buy car here
>buying car in car is car

Then he turnt 420, actually blinked on me, and started his sale day. Why havent you become a nigger yet internet?
>>
>>55359698
I'm not a mind reader. If you have a point, make it.

Protestors flinging poor still mad after all these years.
>>
>>55359706
Actually fuck off
>>
>>55359568
I love neo Gothic churches.
>>
I was confirmed Catholic a long time ago but went to an Episcopalian school. I'm not sure if I truly identify as a Catholic or what. I just like going to church and talking to God or praying to the Holy Mother. Another thing I don't like about the Catholic religion is that it's been changing shit year after year.

Just gonna start going to church on saturday bros and do my own thing
>>
>>55359643
People here have more devotion into saints than God or Jesus Christ together, they attend mass about saints festivities only just for miracles.

I really get sad because for these people libtards and atheist mock at us )':

>inb4 shitty spic english
>>
>>55359727
>Why havent you become a nigger yet internet?
Because I don't like fried chicken and I can swim.
>>
>>55359446
>Priests need to live off something.
>Something has to pay for maintenance of Church property
Jesus lived off of the donations of the generous and righteous. He preached the love of God in front of a crowd of people on a hill side. mandatory dues are not necessary

>This is why Catholics have nice things.
>You get what you pay for tbqh hippy.
my Eagle Scout project was for me and my troop to rebuild the cross in front of my chapel, among other things. everything was paid for by donations from people in my town. nothing mandatory. and the Lord blessed me with enough money to buy cushions and a cabinet as well, so the elderly dont get uncomfortable on the wood pews
have you ever done anything like that before?
>>
>>55359812
But can you soul swim?
>>
File: Lyon-Basilique-de-Fourvières.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Lyon-Basilique-de-Fourvières.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1280
>>55359714
Lyon.
>>
>>55359693
>at least eat your crackers and cry in a booth

apostate pls
>>
>>55359714
None of those people go to hell automatically anymore and RCC lead the way in feminism giving so much authority over to nuns and glorifying Mary and saints like Joan of Arc.
>>
>>55359830
This.
The people who clean catholic churches are volunteers 99% of the time.
>>
>>55359830
No one asks me to give anything.

The couple in question were not Catholics and hadn't been in the Church in a loooooooong time. They just wanted a pretty wedding.

Sorry about your butthurt tho. I hear lots of protestor 'priests' have no problem marrying anyone even homosexuals.

Do you support homosexual marriage protestor?
>>
The word of God is our source for all truth. Roman Catholicism does not abide in that truth. She is pagan through and through from the obelisk sitting out in St.Peter's square, to the worship of Mary, the ritual of the Eucharist, the sacraments, Purgatory, indulgences, ex-cathedra, Catholicism is a hierarchy and much, much more.
>>
>>55359568
I want see a church with a modern design, you know right angles, lots of glass and steel, etc.
>>
File: provo-city-center-mormon-temple1.jpg (321 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
provo-city-center-mormon-temple1.jpg
321 KB, 1500x1000
>>55359268

Sorry but Catholics can't compete with Mormonism. If you are a white nationalist and want to believe in Jesus Christ without getting cu c.ked then this is the church for you.
>>
>>55359881
Communion and confession are integral parts of Christianity tbqh

Repent, sinner.
>>
>>55359464
see>>55359830
>This is why Catholics have nice things.
>You get what you pay for tbqh hippy.
my Eagle Scout project was for me and my troop to rebuild the cross in front of my chapel, among other things. everything was paid for by donations from people in my town. nothing mandatory. and the Lord blessed me with enough money to buy cushions and a cabinet as well, so the elderly dont get uncomfortable on the wood pews
have you ever done anything like that before?
>>
>>55359925
>hadnt been to church in a long time
Do you live on some form of inescapable plane, with only one church or what?
How do you know they havent been to other churches.
>inb4 car in driveway on sundays
Saturday mass is allowed by your baganry.
>>
>>55359737

>pretending to not understand
Okay.
>>
>>55359929
Lol you know all this from youtube. You have no actual experience.

Btw, where in the world is Old Zealand exactly?
>>
>>55359929
Leave the shitposting to Australia, sheila
>>
>>55360004
Don't assume I know what you are talking about. Make your point.
>>
>>55360014
Its near wales if im not mistaken, also nice way to dodge that accusation of baganry.
>>
>>55359925
>Do you support homosexual marriage protestor?
it is not my place to judge the sins of others, whatever they may be.
>>
>>55359975

No they aren't. Both have no foundation in the bible and are "rituals" created by the church to help uneducated pagan peasants adopt Christianity. Without the idolatry that they were used to, they could not grasp the meaning of religion.
>>
>>55360000
For the last time, they were not practicing Catholics, we're interrupting a Mass they weren't even attending and she only wanted to use the Church for her pretty wedding.

That's the end of it. Speculate all you lile tho.
>>
>>55357752
Edgy pic bro

bismuth
>>
File: modern.jpg (40 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
modern.jpg
40 KB, 337x450
>>55359930
not my cup of tea
>>
>>55360104
Germanic paganry didnt have idolatry, its just the roman catholikikes being kikes.
>>
>>55360014
>>55360052
Ok I'm not supporting the guy but this is important.
New Zealand is named after the Dutch province of Zeeland.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeeland
Spelling wasn't really standardised then so it diverged a bit. Don't get confused with the Danish Zealand:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealand
New Zealand was named after a Dutch province because it was the Dutch who discovered it. A couple of the Dutchmen got eaten by the natives; the first taste of European food the Maori got to try was a Dutchman. Lol.
>>
>>55360104
Communion was absolutely started by Christ. You're uninformed. Look to the bible for Confession.

Protestors near me, smdh.

You need to repent and confess, sinner.
>>
>>55359838
dunno, never threw it in a pool.

>>55359878
Uh, nice place...my grandma is from Nice.

>>55359891
>RCC lead the way in feminism giving so much authority over to nuns and glorifying Mary and saints like Joan of Arc.
No, that is not true: the RCC gave men and women same dignity in front of God, but there are things in its teaching who always made sure men acted like me and women like women. Among them, the rules of household: women are to be loyal to their husbands and respect him, while men are the head of the house and must be ready to sacrifice all of themselves for the sake of their wives and children. Feminism disregards this mutual sacrifice and instead wants women in a situation of power.
There are for sure people in the RCC who believe in feminism, but they are making a huge mistake and they are going against part of their own religion without even knowing.

About who goes to Hell and why, that's no thing I can truly say much: it's up to the sinner and God...if they repented for real and asked forgiveness, God could have granted them a chance to go to purgatory and get cleansed from the stains of their sins before entering Heaven. But this is God's territory, not a thing any of us, mere humans, can even understand...even the less have any bearing or authority over.

>>55359930
I'd love to see a futurist (or to be precise: Sant'Elia style) church:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sant%27elia+futurist+church&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIxO6vyq6FyQIVg28UCh3N0wFQ&biw=1280&bih=894

(sorry for the link, I'm at work, can't post pictures)
>>
>>55357752
This post seems like too much effort was put into it...
>>
>>55360042

>I don't have reading comprehension!
Okay.
>>
>>55360160
Literally no one actually cares though family
>>
>>55360105
How do you know they werent practicing catholikikes?
Did they wear big signs or what?
>>
In december we have something called "lights festival" that gaves us interesting views when the sun comes down. I saw this kind of thing in Sydney as well.
>>
>>55359975
>Communion and confession are integral parts of Christianity tbqh
>Repent, sinner.
if you think you need to tithe in order to have an outside party take care of this, you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus
>>
File: 1446865733888.gif (580 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446865733888.gif
580 KB, 480x360
>>55360194
I care, you traitorous rebel swine
>2015
>not being a Commonwealth Realm
>>
>>55360215
Fuck off you dumb polish nigger.
>>
>>55360183
>>55360183
Lol anonbro I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Real talk.

If you have something to say, say it.
>>
>>55357752

Whore of Rome.
>>
>>55360176
>Uh, nice place...my grandma is from Nice.

I lived in Nice before Lyon :)
>>
>>55360160
haha thats pretty cool.
ignore this ass>>55360194
>>
>>55360241
Tiny Island people crack me up.

>we're super important listen to us!
>>
>>55360176
>>55360176
>the rules of household: women are to be loyal to their husbands and respect him, while men are the head of the house and must be ready to sacrifice all of themselves for the sake of their wives and children.
No women are allowed, even expected, to work now and sacrifices are mandatory for them too now and the household chores should be shared according to an agreed upon arrangement, not as dictated by the man and respected by the woman.
>>
>>55359467
That's a matter of discipline, not divine command.
>>
>>55360176
If you cant soul swim you need to be saved from soul drowning brotha'
>AMEN
>MMH HMM!
>DAS RITE
>>
>>55360217
uh, never heard of it...looks like a giant disco-ball, but I bet it's a sight to behold.
>>
I fully agree with the morality the Church teaches, I just can't bring myself to seriously consider God, or anything else similar to a 'lord' as anything other than fibbage, however
>>
>>55360315
>lent is just discipline
>easter is just discipline from cold
Seasons are as bagan as you can get.
>>
File: Fete-des-Lumieres-2012-St-Jean-1.jpg (638 KB, 1600x1341) Image search: [Google]
Fete-des-Lumieres-2012-St-Jean-1.jpg
638 KB, 1600x1341
>>55360323
It's very crowed but that's kind of cool yeah.
>>
>>55359793
>Another thing I don't like about the Catholic religion is that it's been changing shit year after year
Lolwut?
>>
>>55358873
underated post.
>>
>>55360287
I'm Italian, Rumulus and Remus were adopted and risen by a whore...and the Church can even be a whore, but it's married to Christ and thus holy now. Filled with sinners and even unrepentant evildoers, but they are not the whole Church, just the part that, like every human, is into sin.

>>55360309
This does not mean the Church is responsible for that moral decay.

>>55360317
>doge.jpg

>>55360297
I went there a couple of time...it's a shame some part of it are "off limit" for white folks due to the non-white majority of the population, but I like the place.
>>
>>55360489
No, it just means that the thing you hold as divine canon is just as prone to decay as everything else in this entropic universe.
>>
>>55360141
That is hideous. How does it invoke the holy beauty of our God?
>>
>>55360401
Whoa! Now that is remarkable...

>>55360420
Well, he has a point; we gave up certain things in the last few decades. I wish we kept our traditions a bit closer to ourselves (latin masses, emphasis on self-sacrifice, etc...), but I think we're still trying to save what's savable, even with all our problems. Again, this is just an opinion, as I know very little of what is going on inside the Vatican.
>>
>>55359955
>Mormons
>More powerful than RCC
The RCC influenced every major nation even after the Protestants
The RCC is essentially the most influential organization in the world
>>
>>55360633
That isn't Islam, though.
>>
>>55359955
>Mormonism
I'm a Utahfag, and Mormon's aren't christian. Gordon B. Hinkley said you don't follow the Christ of the Old / New Testament.

Mormonism is purely false anyway, and if it's true anyway, why should I join? I can drink coffee and watch rated-R movies, and I'll end up in a place so cool IF I knew about it I'd commit suicide!

Why should I join?
>>
>>55360554
Hey, listen man: the Church, through God's guidance, teaches certain things, but there's no way it can force people to do as it says. My mother and my father are following those rules, they had five children, they are still together and they love one another with all they got and together they love and honor God. Now, there are many who try to do the same, some fail along the way and other people just don't give a damn about those God-inspired rules on how to have a family. I don't see how you can blame the Church for people who do not care for the Lord's teaching about family and roles in it.

>>55360560
It doesn't...a Church can inspire the soul only when its beauty can invoke the sacred. All that image inspires is industrial music of low level.
>>
>>55360711
>My mother and my father are following those rules
Obviously not, if they didn't embrace celibacy and join the clergy to marry Christ instead of Flesh.
>>
>>55360781
I'd like to remind you: we can choose from many vocations to serve the Lord, by being chaste in different ways. Marriage, priesthood or celibacy.
My mother and my father chose the first, they raised five children at the best of their limits and they are in love with one another almost as much as they are devoted to God.
You are just trying to get me mad or make me fall down some kind of slippery slope...sorry, mate, it's not working. I left God in my youth, then I did things I'm still regretting and, after years of trials and errors, I truly met the Lord in silent prayer and I became a true believer.
>>
>tfw all the churches around you are soft as fuck
>tfw they encourage acceptance of Muslims, Saracen refugees, gays and general degeneracy
>>
File: 1446784617886.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446784617886.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>55360781
>>
>>55360956
>priesthood or celibacy
Now they made that a choice, too?

Marriage is a slippery slope, its the first major mistake christian god made in the bible.
>>
>>55361328
Why else would Jesus have avoided it while being the product of wedlock with someone who wasn't Mary's husband?
>>
>>55361389
>getting kucked by God
>>
I was baptised and confirmed as a Catholic and I regularly attended mass and went to confession for a long time.

But the Catholic church (like many churches in the US) is supporting the erosion of America. They pay to import "refugees" from muslim countries and receive federal funding to help settle these violent foreigners in your cities. Further, the Catholic church is constantly meddling with immigration policy in the hopes of furthering the hispanic colonization of the US. Fuck em and fuck Francis.
>>
>>55357752

kek
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.