[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mizzou Protests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: JButler.png (2 MB, 1363x613) Image search: [Google]
JButler.png
2 MB, 1363x613
Something seems weird about this. This guy is at pretty much every single protest over the past few months at Mizzou, including one for Planned Parenthood. He's the guy who's on the hunger strike. He is also coincidentally the guy who found the poop swastika. He's also the guy who was part of the group that got "bumped" by the Mizzou official's car. Interesting how he's the one almost all these negative things happened to.
>>
>>55357414
>dryspell
>paint a swastika with your excrement
>???
> profit

>>
Nigger...
>>
>>55357414
There are all these trump Hildebeast but we should be digging up shit on this guy(pun intended) I'm sure there is some missou student who could infiltrate
>>
>>55357414
At this point I'm exhausted of all feelings towards anything. After watching that Asian student journalist get harassed like that, I've lost faith in my country, and humanity as a whole. It doesn't even matter that most people are calling them out for their bullshit, it's the fact that people still side with these lunatics at all that's the problem. And it will keep happening again and again without any punishment of any sort. I always knew /pol/ would be the final blow to my willing spirit, but I didn't know it'd come so soon. Thanks for the board, boys. I hope things can chance soon.
>>
>>55357414
Wait, seriously? One nigger has been at the center of all this shit? He claims to have been hit by a car and he found the shit swastika?

All this after appearing to be a professional rabble rouser over the last month? Got any proof that it's all been the same nigger?

If so, my mind is fucking blown.
>>
>>55357414
Just found a slideshow by what looks like the same guy.
>Adolf Hitler & The Third Reich
>By Jonathan Butler, Raevon Jones and De'Andre Slocum

Really insightful stuff this... I'd be surprised if they didn't get full marks.

https://prezi.com/flmufgrmrpnh/adolf-hitler-the-3rd-reich/
>>
>>55357414
Please please please get more info on this. I want to see how far this goes.
>>
>>55358282
What's truly sad is you're most likely right. And even if you had indisputable evidence that you're correct it doesn't mater to the Leftist Media.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x461
>>55358159
It is fucking exhausting and mentally draining. But keep fighting the good fight Ameribro.
>>
>>55357414
I go to Mizzou, he couldn't have found the swastika. Dudes a grad student, it was in a residence hall. There's no way he could have been there
>>
It's all just another fucking hoax like the 100's of fucking hoaxes the jews/media/commie play on us.
>>
File: soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg (259 KB, 1052x748) Image search: [Google]
soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg
259 KB, 1052x748
>>55357414
It's probably more kike-funded, George Soros afroturf bullshit.
>>
>>55357414
>the fucker just protests against everything all the time
>nigger
i wonder what his grades are.
bet he won't answer a simpliest question on his speciality with anything else then dumb stare.
>>
>>55357414
oh fug /pol/ investigation thread

time 2 get comfy

>inb4 /pol/ finds a history of false police reports
>>
>>55357414
So he's a professional agitator. Wonder how deep you have to dig to find the Soros connection. Probably not very, Soros is very bad at hiding his funding.
>>
File: joe cool pepe hmmm.jpg (16 KB, 248x241) Image search: [Google]
joe cool pepe hmmm.jpg
16 KB, 248x241
>>55357414
I don't suppose anybody took a sample of that poop for DNA.

A comparison with Mr. Butler's DNA might be interesting.
>>
>>55358504
It's like a full timeline of black names.

>Jonathan
Normal, respectable name.

>De'Andre
Out there but normal at this point.

>Raevon
Mother is likely a crack addict. Dad is non-existant.
>>
File: winking pepe.jpg (76 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
winking pepe.jpg
76 KB, 349x356
>>55358841
Nobody ever sneaked into a residence hall on campus.

Never.

Right, shill. Right. Done it myself a number of times.
>>
>>55359182
I'm not a shill, I'm friends with the goddamn kid who filmed that video

Call Butler what he is, a race baiting professional agitator, but don't stir up conspiracy theories because it just makes our side look less legitimate
>>
>>55359244
OP here. This guy is right, I was incorrect. Butler did not find the poop swastika.
>>
>>55358159
Just ignore everthing, prep and play vidya.
No young white males with brains are still invested in this mess.
>>
>>55357414
He found the swastika
Source?
>>
>>55358954
when will this fucker finally die
>>
>>55358954
what's wrong with his eyes? if he lives much longer, his eyebrows will be at his hair line and the bags will become jowls.
>>
>>55357414
I hate them more than ever. My sister is a brainwashed tumbltard and when she heard about this university thing, she flipped her shit. White btw. I just want them all to die /pol/, when can we get this race war started?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.