[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing to prepare for the Rising Dragon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14
File: GettyImages-486280908.jpg (83 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-486280908.jpg
83 KB, 620x372
What are you doing to prepare for the Rising Dragon?
>>
>>55356463
do the chinks really think thats impressive?
also, when was the last time china has won a war against anyone but themelves?
>>
>>55356544
I suggest you read the history of the Korean war there, buddy.

The Chinese were absolutely fanatical and ballsy as fuck in the early communist era. Basically they were willing to sustain nuclear bombs for as long as it took to defeat America. They have this written in their internal documents.

Let me know when you get the Malvinas back, btw.
>>
File: QOXxKwz.jpg (201 KB, 1620x1215) Image search: [Google]
QOXxKwz.jpg
201 KB, 1620x1215
average american is bigger and stronger than those soldiers
>>
>>55356659
pic related average american early 20's male.
>>
>>55356659
What's your point? The average black is also bigger and stronger than the average white.
>>
>>55356758
Guns are equalizers. There is no longer a need for mortal combat
>>
>>55356624
>they were willing to sustain nuclear bombs
>They have this written in their internal documents.

easier said than done
>>
>>55356463
China could very well kill itself in the next few years.
>>
>>55356905
No, buddy. They were actually throwing human waves at the USA in the Korean War. They were definitely willing to fight to the last man.

Those Malvinas though.
>>
>>55356463
Is it just me or do these soldiers look like skeleys?
>>
>>55356891
muscle translates into better handling of a firearm. not to mention physical stamina, resulting in better outcomes of firefights.
>>
File: refugees.jpg (137 KB, 1024x505) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
137 KB, 1024x505
>>55357030
>germany
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1993) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1993
>>55356463
Kinda like when mudslides join Isis. Im going to fight for my fatherland. I'd rather die then to see my people ruled by a fat Geoffrey and poo china
>>
>>55357081
Cool, buddy. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>55357042
What about the Malvinas? Noone really cares about that here, except shitty politicians that bring it up to try to use as a distraction and a bunch of PTSD ridden war vets that got triggered by some car plates.
>>
>>55357133
You guys make some pretty awful fighters.
>>
>>55356659
Yeah but there's like 50 of them for every one of you. My Dad fought in the Korean was and was captured in a Chinese human wave attack. POW for 6 months. He reckons they couldn't shoot them fast enough, and only 1 in 10 or so were armed with rifles.
>>
>>55357177
Now they're all armed.
>>
>>55356659
>bigger and stronger
are americans really this retarded or do they really believe "le bigger is le better" meme? don't you realize that a bigger stature only makes you a bigger target?
>>
>>55356463
You mean rise of the paper tiger? This isn't 1975, we're fully capable of bitch slapping the Chinese.
>>
>>55357177
deng thats intense. glad he survived
>>
>>55356463
Are those men or women. So small that I want to say "cute" rather than run.
>>
>>55357224
if ur below 165 lbs, u cant even properly handle your own bodyweight, over 200 though becomes a problem.
>>
learning Mandarin
>>
>>55356857
we are talking about chinese peeps dumbshit
>>
>>55356463

Next biggest civil wars and future war will be

America VS America.

Reaching 20 Trillion in debt need to tax the people more or make them do some productive work.

Big rich poor divide weapons everywhere
Total Multicultural divide and failure divided society

China Vs China

Poor vs rich and with debt and and empty city's collapsing econmey.
+ not so many weapons in population hands .

Europe VS Immigrants invaders and Muslims.

title gives it all.
More of gorilla warfare and terrorists attacks then full out war.
In less new European Leader of the dictatorship of European Union got some big balls.
>>
>>55357177
Yes, but the USA still has stockpiles of nerve gas and such.
When shit goes down, its fuck the Geneva Convention and bugspray the chinks.
>>
Waiting around for that dragon to die or become I'll from that poison air it breathes or some form of metal poisoning from its water or food supply. Its a dragon I'll admit but it lives in the shittiest conditions . There is a reason it only feeds its young western milk .
>>
>>55357358
a full scale conflict against china would turn into a war of attrition. the fact that you ameritubbies have to eat like 20 burgers a day to operate on any level counterbalances the resources spent on the greater sheer number of chinese soldiers alone
>>
>>55356463

Learning Mandarin and getting up to speed on Chinese customs and mores. For example, yesterday was Beginning of Winter.
>>
>>55356463

I am prepping the bull.
>>
>>55357580
America is the largest producer of food in the world and a lot of it goes to china.
>>
>>55356463
Lay down spikes and wait for the winter, chinks can't afford to outfit their peasant levy soldiers with shoes if the Korean war is any example.
>>
>>55356659
Frig off, randy
>>
>>55357644
define "a lot of it"
>>
>>55357607
>implying mandarin is not your first language
chinada pls
>>
Be smart vote Thrump
>>
>>55357064
I'd listen to him, he's an expert.
>>
President Trump would bitch slap them back to Beijing.
>>
>>55357735
>VANE
>>
>>55357450
The U.S. owes most of that debt to American citizens, social security, and private investors. We could just tell them all to pound sand like Germany did. Technically China owes the U.S. around $1T from the ROC administration days, they will be the first told to fuck off.
>>
>>55357678
50 mins on google

http://www.fas.usda.gov/regions/china
>>
>>55356463
Drinking a tall glass of water. Something they won't be doing in China seeing as their own government says they're going to run out in 15 years.
>>
File: Bbx6U7H.png (63 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
Bbx6U7H.png
63 KB, 595x842
This situation can be described with the McDonald's metaphor Mcdonald when it became the largest fast food chain in the world needed a good supply of cheap fries so it made deals with factories "we'll buy your fries, X amount per weeks" the fries factory was happy because it was a good opportunity to make money. Every fries they produced were sold instantly no need to worry. The fries factory grew bigger and bigger to sustain the demand of McDonal they grew at a point where they were equally big as McDonald itself all of Mcdo fries were made by them they were the potato kings. One day, the company started to abuse it's power as the biggest fries producer in the world, the raised the price of the fries, they starter to lower their quality to make more money they stoped respecting the rules established first by McDonal. So McDonald got fed-up they were able to find other of small suppliers that were able to produce up to the demand so they got rid of big fries factory BOOM, just like that. What happen to big fries Corp? It died instantly. From a day to another it went from having the biggest contract to having no contract at all zero clients and a massive production line that was too costy to maintant running, they went bankrupt. Even how big the fries company was, they were shit all along because they were dependant of McDonald. McDonald was the ruling power and was the one to call the shots, don't fuck with McDonald because they can fuck you up. Also this is a true story.

Tl;dr China is big only because The US allow them to be
>>
>>55357824
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html
>>
>>55358004
That's not food, it's mass produced garbage.
Look up food.
>>
File: china-smog.jpg (14 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
china-smog.jpg
14 KB, 460x276
>>55356463
Buying more plastic bullshit on credit. The gooks will poison themselves before the debts ever come due or war brakes out. Also, we stop helping them not die from Bird Flu and Ebola when they eventually spread it from neo colonialism in Africa.
>>
Step 1: nuke three gorges
Step 2 collect the bodies
There is no step 3
>>
>>55358052
face it, you got btfo
>>
>>55357671

laughing my ass off
>>
>>55358096
Might I add, one precise hit to that dam would trigger earthquakes, cut power to hundreds of millions, and kill around 10% of their population. The Chinese aren't very smart and that dam is their achilles heel. The war would be over.
>>
File: 1440702168866.jpg (51 KB, 752x588) Image search: [Google]
1440702168866.jpg
51 KB, 752x588
>>55356463
Shit, those chinese all look the same, it looks like they took the guy in first row and shift-dragged him in a diagonal line
>>
>>55358096
>Step 2 collect the bodies
for what purpose?
>>
>>55358449
100 million bodies just floating around all bloated and dead and shit, that's nasty. We'll stack them into a pyramid and light them ablaze in tribute to the sun god, Donald Trump
>>
Kissing America's ass as hard as possible and sending military backup to all their adventures in the ME so that when the time comes we're not completely fucked. It also triggers the fug outta me that they're buddying up with Russia, but America's practically pissing off the ruskies right into their waiting embrace.
>>
>>55357042
>They were actually throwing human waves
Which is a shit-tier tactic.
>>
>>55358351
>>55358096
iirc an attack on the three gorges dam would be considered a nuclear strike by the CCP and they would not be bound by their "no first strike" policy.
>>
>>55356463
Until they get a powerful navy im not too concerned
>>
>>55357580
>attrition
>nukes to destroy the world many times over

You're a fucking idiot, Canada.
>>
>>55359364
They already aren't bound by their "no first strike policy."
China would fling a few icbms and thats it.
Military is now starving
Production capabilities are zero
China is paralyzed
>>
>>55356463
I'm using my knowledge of genetic engineering to create an Indian that can poo in the loo... soon China will know true fear!
>>
>>55359685
>he thinks either side would immediately fire nukes before a long, drawn-out war
you kiwis are the worst kind of australians
>>
>>55356463

We just water-cooled machine guns, thats all.
>>
>>55359843
It's called a decapitating strike, we could destroy the leadership of the PLA in minutes and leave China without the DPRC leadership or PLA brass.
>>
>>55359927
if it were so easy you would've done it a long time ago and the south china sea dispute would be the south china sea un-dispute
>>
>>55360035
We have no need to, if they were to launch an anti-carrier missile and take out one of our carriers expect to see that result on the table.
>>
>Retards still believing China is going anywhere any time soon.
They're crashing, buddy.
>>
>>55359811
KEK!
>>
File: ForYouDudes.png (669 KB, 846x460) Image search: [Google]
ForYouDudes.png
669 KB, 846x460
>>55356463

Trying to get them to hate India. A billion chinks vs a billion stinks. Would be quite the showdown.
>>
>>55360134
>t burger
>18 trillion denbt
>large amount of it to chinese
>they can crash u anytime they want
>>
>>55360227
India has a better military
>>
>>55359811
but if it can poo in the loo, can it still be called an indian?
>>
>>55360083
every fucking military has its strategies and plans of attack. you're just banking on a single scenario. the fact is, along with all the black spending and secret projects, there's too many variables to account for
>>
>>55360249
>large amount
Maybe to you
>>
>>55360261

Doesn't matter, still got population reduction. Plus, China has more males motivated by the idea of taking home an Indian woman.
>>
>>55360249
>This retarded
I know you're trying to bait, but still
>China owes us just about as much debt as we owe them (800 billion vs. 1,400 billion)
>Majority of debt is owed to Americans themselves
>If China tries fucking ANYTHING we can crash their economy because of how reliant they are on us
>They're on a sinking ship, anyways
>>
>>55360249
thrashing usa means death for china. whos going to buy all their products?
>>
>>55360289
Eat shit you fucking fag the campaign is over.
>>
File: Untitled[1].png (375 KB, 666x232) Image search: [Google]
Untitled[1].png
375 KB, 666x232
>>55360373
And now for China
>>
>>55356463
>preparing for windows error screens
There is no prepare, only sadness and death.
>>
>>55356463
>all the exact same height

absolutely disgusting chinese hive mind, where is the individual you need some individuality m8 even in the military
>>
>>55360412
>People think China could actually take on Japan, let alone a super power like USA or Russia
>>
>>55360035
Canada, do you think the exploitation of developing China has been net good or bad for America?

Why the fuck would you kill your employees?

China just so stupid, they don't know the plan was always to kill them.
>>
>>55360461
china could destroy japan with their hands tied around their backs

>muh pokemon sympathizer
>>
>>55360134
1.3 billion k selected Chinese vs r selected murcans. This'll be good.
>>
>>55360467
what do you think those spratley islands are btw? single most economically active trade route in the world. once china locks that area down, it's game over
>>
>>55356463

fapping
>>
China has more internal problems than the west. Their history also has a pattern of stability and internal conflict. You could argue that the threat of the western world may turn things around, but it seems to have exacerbated their internal problems more than anything. They're more than willing to destroy the futures of their own citizens, just to make the Chinese economy appear strong, as shown by their economic crash a few months back. They also have serious environmental problems because of growing deserts and air pollution. The only thing truly going for them is their expansion into Africa.

If Trump wins and puts protectionist economic policies into place, I expect that we will see a Chinese crash. Especially because industry is already coming back to the west because of advancements in 3D printing and automation.
>>
>>55356463
It looks like someone had a shitty xp computer and dragged the same guy all over the place, holy shit
>>
>>55360602
it looks like someone is getting fucked in the ass by a muslim... Oh wait its just sweden lol
>>
>>55360548
Oh yeah Canada, the Chinese are going to cockblock US trade with a couple of row boats.

US Navy > Every other Navy combined.

Also
>trade
>game over
>nukes

Serious Canada? Go to bed or something baka
>>
File: image[1].png (329 KB, 2326x1744) Image search: [Google]
image[1].png
329 KB, 2326x1744
>>55360502
Do you retards actually believe China can beat Japan, what with their substandard equipment, idiotic generals, and shitty troops?

China lost to fucking Vietnam. Just straight up lost. Not like America's "pulled out after killing 1.5 million jungle gooks" kind of semi-loss, but straight up "we got our buttholes plugged by jungle gooks" kind of loss. And that was only 4 years after we stopped tearing them new assholes.

China couldn't take on South Korea, let alone Japan. The only thing they have going for them is payload delivery, which makes their nukes extremely dangerous. Nothing else about them is threatening, unless you're threatened by having to mow down waves of Chinks when trying to invade them.

China is so bad, and this isn't an exaggeration, that South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan could take Beijing in little over a year, if no nukes were dropped.
>>
File: 1447080569195.png (980 KB, 584x1110) Image search: [Google]
1447080569195.png
980 KB, 584x1110
>>55360602

you just had to help hitler win the war faggot
>>
>>55360707
sweden was neutral you spic
>>
>>55356463
learning Mandarin and searching for my chinese qt
>>
>>55360707
Hey fuck you, we helped supply them with cheaper iron and passage through the country. What did YOU do for the axis, faggot?
>>
>>55360700
>island military installation
>navy
>>
>>55360769
What was Iwo Jima?

Spratleys are boats that go nowhere.
Next you'll be telling me the Chingchongs will be using them to project air superiority.

Toppest kek, Canakek.
>>
>>55356624
>China won
CIDF detected
>>
>>55356463
>using abundant human resources to achieve impressive but meaningless goals
It's China in a nutshell
>>
>>55356463
I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.

If I have to choose between Chinamen, mudslimes or kikes eventually ruling over us, I know what I'd prefer. The Chinese wouldn't allow the others to co-rule with them either. If China achieves some sort of world domination, it's safe to say they'd generally only allow Chinese in top positions.

They would be strict but disciplined and detest degeneracy. At this point they'd probably be the only peoples capable, and daring enough, to reverse decades of multicultural perversion.

Providence seems to favor China right now. Kikes won't be able to prevent the Chinese dragon from devouring them.

But those are all what if's. Something that's already ongoing however is that they're threatening to remove kebab in western China: http://shoebat.com/2015/06/30/china-bans-islam-and-says-it-does-not-give-a-darn-to-all-the-cry-babies-who-complain/

>fines of about $353 for wearing a hijab in public

You might think that because Chinamen haven't opened fire there yet that they won't remove any kebab. But once any militant Islamic organisation becomes more active there, they won't hesitate to move in troops and clean up entire neighborhoods.
>>
>>55360864
i don't think you even understand the situation to be discussing it to be telling the truth
>>
>>55357177
You do realize if there was an invasion of the American homeland, 90% of the population not living in shitholes such as NYC will actively fight against the invader, right?

We all own an arsenal of guns. We have the numbers in all the inbred rednecks and niggers that breed like rabbits, and all of them own guns.

You know something else? it is LEGAL for us to own private military vehicles, such as jets and tanks. As are grenade launchers, rocket launchers, anti-tank rifles, and fully automatic heavy machine guns.

You have to jump through a whole lot of hoops to get access to such weaponry, but China simply couldn't ship over enough troops and arms to effectively deal with an entire nation of militia, some armed better than an actual soldier., on top of our legitimate military.

Invading our actual land would be the quickest way to mass suicide.
>>
>>55361036
>I for one welcome our Chinese overlords
Of course you do Belgium, ever since France raped and took you over you've welcomed any and all overlords with open arms and spread buttcheeks
You make me sad for Jean Claude van Damme
>>
>>55361036
Mohammed won't do anything in China, except for some minor insurgency in the islamic Uigur province. They know Europe is by far the more enticing target, as the Chinese won't take their shit. Besides, muslim strategy is based on breeding, good luck on outbreeding 1200 million Chinese who just scrapped the 1 child policy.
>>
>>55360701
>China is so bad, and this isn't an exaggeration, that South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan could take Beijing in little over a year

Delivered by "Shit post bot 4000"

Chinese can fight the Japs by simply throwing stones against them coz muh 850 mil. army vs 50 mil. The will flood and wreck them like a tsunami and then rape even their dogs and cats.

If I was a jap, I would be bitching for getting some nukes 24/7. Only this can save these poor faggots.
>>
>>55356463
Shore up my Samurai allies' defenses.
>>
>>55357507
>when shit goes down,it's fuck the Geneva convention
>implying USA was even a part of that treatise
>implying you know shite about warcrimes
>>
>>55357208
and now your standart is an automatic.
>>
I'm waiting for Obama to help the Free Shanghai Army by delivering some weapons, but I know it will all go to the Imperial State of India and Singapore so I don't know why I bother.
>>
>>55356463

Adoptng more girls to hurt them demographically.
>>
>>55356463

>learn chinese and rice farming
>>
>>55356463
well, we've opened our borders to them, they'll hardly go all the way down here just to kill their own.
>>
>>55357507
every us armed conflict since vietnam has been "fuck the geneva convention"
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.