[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can trump make California white again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 234.jpg (54 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
54 KB, 306x423
When all the illegals are gone and the legal ones are killed from their chimpouts, could California actually become a based republican state again?
>>
File: Cali Reich.png (138 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Cali Reich.png
138 KB, 1280x853
>>55356255
I can dream...
>>
File: Huntington.jpg (1 MB, 1600x991) Image search: [Google]
Huntington.jpg
1 MB, 1600x991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW21rcHiVU0
>>
File: 1447030329494.jpg (35 KB, 480x819) Image search: [Google]
1447030329494.jpg
35 KB, 480x819
>>55356255
Why would legal ones chimp out?

The legal ones dont give 2 shits about the illegals.

What are you, 18?
>>
>>55356356
because uncle Jose is getting sent back to mexico, of course they'd chimp out
>>
File: Ole.jpg (66 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Ole.jpg
66 KB, 1000x750
>>55356356
>Why would legal ones chimp out?

>image literally shows trump beheaded
>>
>>55356255
We voted for Arnold not too long ago. It isn't implausible. The Mexicans need to go though and the Asians right after.
>>
PLEASE HELP
>>
>>55356423
Only like 1/3 of beaners have illegal familia living with them in usa. The other 2/3 are 2nd 3rd, 4th generation mah man

Look, yall reel silly. Trumps a shrewd man-- hes just pandering to the anti immigrant sentiment-- he knows he cant really do shit about wetbscks
>>
>>55356527
>and the Asians right after
Yup, asians are taking over the universities. I fucking hear more people speaking mandarin than english
>>
>>55356255
It will only get worse because the problem was never the immigrants, it was the White voters all along.
>>
>>55356640
Trumps the best bet we've got to get rid of them, and even the 2nd/3rd/4th gen will get butthurt at his election because of >muh racism
>>
>>55356784
It's fucking ridiculous. I go to one of the state's best colleges and it's at least 60% Asian. Not to mention entire cities that have been completely colonized by chinks like San Gabriel.
>>
>>55356969
Na, they wont. I know, im one of those 3rd generation beaners. Everyone in my circle of beaners likes trump and wants wetbacks kicked out too-- whyte bois dont even know
>>
>>55356640
>Trumps a shrewd man-- hes just pandering to the anti immigrant sentiment
I feel like "BUILD WALL" is a pretty dank meme, but the real reason I'm supporting him is because he's the only one calling out how globalization has fucked the American working man. Every other candidate on that side is an obvious shill for increasing corporate profits by exporting jobs and money.
>>
>>55356975

so you want to keep asian applicants out so that lower testing whites can be given the spots instead?

sounds like affirmative action.
>>
>>55357112
>he's the only one calling out how globalization has fucked the American working man.

This. Though i think berndogg has the same view as trump
>>
>>55356975
>one of the state's best colleges
>at least 60% Asian

Like all of them?

>>55357158
No, just stop bringing in 6 billion chinks to get that international student tuition
>>
>>55356255
no
>>
>>55357112

actually that's a red herring. Globalization has driven the growth of the american economy even if it's resulted in a slower pace of wage increases. Most products we buy and the prices we buy them at are dependant on a global supply chain and the same goes for most jobs. Meanwhile, industry, agriculture, and government, homegrown sectors that rely on local resources and manpower, have not created many jobs or have even shed jobs in the past few decades.
>>
>>55356347
Holy shit, it was beautiful... Would you give up your smartphone to live there?
>>
>>55357040
I guess I've been spending too much time on /pol/, my Mexican friends don't really give a shit about trump and find him kinda funny. The liberal Mexican students on campus though can't stop bitching.
>>
>>55356784
Fucking this. The chinks gotta go too.
>>
>>55357267

well as long as universities need to focus on making money in order to sustain themselves and their profile, you can hardly blame treasurers and admissions officers for courting international students. They spent that money making you aware of their programs and facilities and so on.

It sounds like you're saying that universities should be publicly funded, to reduce corruption and ensure that they serve the people.
>>
>>55356255

Californian here.

God I hope so. Hispanic immigrants have utterly ruined this state. They have filled the streets of our cities with bloodshed, drugs, poverty, graffiti and crime.

They are literally waging a cultural war against the US and no one is trying to stop them.
>>
>>55357535
I bet you're young, a millennial. You should have seen California even in the early 90's. it would have been worth the cost to secure that border but nobody could be bothered.
>>
>>55357434
They already are publicly funded, they just use the money to increase the administrator's paychecks. Any more money we give them will just be pocketed
>>
>>55357158
Spots should be reserved for California residents not rich Chinese/Koreans who don't give a fuck about my state and country.

>>55357392
I'm pretty convinced that the Chinese are forming a 5th Column on the west coast of North America. They're paying cash for the best real estate in California, Washington, British Columbia.

I think it's a bigger national security threat long term than the millions of mestizos.
>>
>>55357361
I would give both my balls, my dick, and one of my arms to live there.
>>
>>55357321
>Meanwhile, industry, agriculture, and government, homegrown sectors that rely on local resources and manpower, have not created many jobs or have even shed jobs in the past few decades.
So we both agree that some of the most important sectors for the continued prosperity of nations have declined in America? I really would not mind if I had to pay a few bucks more for American industry if I knew that money was being reinvested in our economy instead of being sent overseas.
>>
>>55357716
Exactly, they're trying to takeover pretty much anything touching the pacific. I bet their communist government is funding them to do it too.
>>
>>55356784
>>55356975
>>55357158

asian dude here
stop crying like a bunch of pussies
work harder in school rather than taking drugs and slacking off and playing video games

y'all sound like Jerelyn Luthor
>>
>>55357722
I know, this fucked up world couldn't even maintain that little section in such a state for just a few more generations.
>>
>>55357993
>asian dude here
could you have made your post without identifying yourself like a tumblr faggot?
>>
>>55357993
You're probably Asian-american, I'm talking about the Chinese invaders buying up land and stealing spots at universities.
>>
>>55357993
chink pls go and stay go.
>>
>>55358036
Can't wait for Trump
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.