[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we confront him?If so then how shall it be done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: JIM E MAC ASSHOLE.png (1 MB, 1100x1014) Image search: [Google]
JIM E MAC ASSHOLE.png
1 MB, 1100x1014
Should we confront him?If so then how shall it be done?
>>
>>55356230
create a sketch fb account and give him a piece of your mind
>>
we wuz slaves n shit
>>
>>55356230
just some pavement ape, ignore it
>>
Do you go to the zoo and argue with chimps? No? Then ignore that trash and improve yourself brother.
>>
>>55356230
He doesn't have any idea either, if he's referring to slavery. I, a WASP Brit, literally know as much about what it's like to be a black slave / segregated as he does. Fucking. Nothing.
>>
File: MACNOV4.jpg (43 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
MACNOV4.jpg
43 KB, 640x852
btw here's his son.
>>
>>55356230

Looks like defective farm equipment. Trade it in for something that works right. This one has been repaired too many times and keeps acting up.
>>
>>55356230
slavery denial. lets do it
>>
>>55356230

"bitch please, neither does your starbucks drinkin ass."
>>
>>55357838
Texas has a plan on having their school text books say that the civil war was not about slavery.
>>
>>55356422

underrated.
>>
>>55356230
I'm sure he'd be much happier living in modern-day Africa. They're just so much more diverse and progressive than racist America.
>>
>>55356230
>I overheard people saying stuff
>Totally BTFO them in my head
>Post it on facebook
What a badass
>>
>>55356230
white europeans died by the tens of thousands to colonize the americas. the average life expectancy for a new worlder during the pre-colonial era was about 0 to 3 years. Contrary to popular belief, europeans died just as much as 'native americans' did to new world diseases as natives did to old world diseases. Sisyphus use to kill europeans in under a month.
>>
>>55358433
But the civil war wasn't about slavery...
>>
>>55358433
the civil war wasnt about slavery. if you are a fucking potato if you think white people killed themselves to set niggers they never met free.
>>
File: boomer.png (217 KB, 971x636) Image search: [Google]
boomer.png
217 KB, 971x636
Well, the old white man was probably a Boomer, so... I don't really care.
>>
>>55357164
Was that photo taken to commemorate the successful cashing of his first welfare check?
>>
>>55358652
>>55358713
I didn't say it was.I'm saying that Texas is smart
>>
File: MACMAN PACMAN.png (241 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MACMAN PACMAN.png
241 KB, 400x400
>>55359006
Nope.Here's a pic of him from way earlier.
>>
Oh wow niggers acting like something that never happened to them personally makes it so white people aren't allowed to complain about anything. I'd love to send his monkey ass back to Africa so he can really feel sorry for his own ass.
>>
>>55356230
Wow, so he was enslaved, whipped, and hanged?
That sure does suck. Those bankers have no idea how hard it is to die and then post on the internet.
>>
>>55358652
>>55358713

It was in a roundabout way. The southerners were scared of the abolition of slavery given that their interests weren't respected by the federal government, so they thought they could create their own.
>>
>>55358810
This. These cunts complain about our generation and when they ask me what our problem is I explain it was because we were raised by the biggest degenerates in human history who created a degenerate world for us to live in. "The world was a safer place when I was a kid" Yeah well then why YOUR generation do just a good job of fucking it up then you retards?
>>
File: Irish Slaves 4.jpg (103 KB, 960x627) Image search: [Google]
Irish Slaves 4.jpg
103 KB, 960x627
>>55356230
Maybe the white man was irish
>>
>>55356230
tell him its easy to say that when he's privileged to have affirmative action, and be ellegible for wellfare and about a dozen scholarships just for being black, as well as "white guilt" from the media regardless of any actual slave relations

living in america IS tough. ESPECIALLY for white people who dont have the special privileges black people get.

Like being immune from racism charges. You will rarely ever see a black person called racist, much less against a white ma, since the media and society refuses to admit that si even a thing
>>
>>55358810
>depleted all of the resources of most countries
literally the first line of that image is blatant bullshit.
>>
>civil war wasn't about slavery
It was about federal vs state rights.... about the issue of slavery. So it wasn't about slavery in the sense that us Yanks went down there to free the slaves (actually my ancestors were still living in Germany/Poland/Slovakia at the time). But slavery was the issue dominating Southern secession. The historical facts bear this out. Quit your whining/denial.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.