[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's just a label. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0q D2K2RWkc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: YvEQxDi.jpg (132 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
YvEQxDi.jpg
132 KB, 1600x900
It's just a label.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0qD2K2RWkc
>>
>Labels are just labels
That we use to identify objective things and abstract concepts to each other

>Black is just a label
That corresponds to a broad set humans with common traits

>we swallow and digest
But fail to understand anything.

Fuck this is stupid. I turned it off at 0:55 and i genuinely feel dumber.
>>
File: 1446604021864.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1446604021864.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>55356189
>has black skin
>says he is not black
>>
>my body is not me
Incorrect. You are a body. Even those who believe in the soul believe this nd say you reveal your character through the actions you live out through your body.

>The dealership called society decided to label mine the black edition.
Society did not decide to make a few Kenyans the best sprinters or Africa dumb or American blacks short lied due to heritable health problems.

>yours the irish or white edition
The Irish were niggers for a long time. I am largely Irish. My only connection to that is genetic. I wasn't white until people decided go call me a racist, attempt to kill me for my wallet and skincolor and so on and so forth, affirmative action, racist violent blacks in my neighborhood.

>forced to own these (bodies) for the rest of our lives
No, life is a gift. You can decline it or squander it or be ungrateful for it, but no, no one got the choose how they came into it. Existentialism made rather a big deal of that.

>who we truly are
Is shown by your choices?

>is found inside
Self image is who you are, not your actions, good. Blacks are trans-moral. Sure, they act like niggers, but with the right wealth transfers, they're middle class Americans.

>science has concluded that genetically we're all mixed
In different degrees, some mixtures being objectively better. But you still insist on blending the best away to extinction with your anti-white propaganda

>every historian knows race was invented in the fifteenth century
No. Not the concept, not the language and not the very very very obvious objective groups we call races

>invented race... to divide people from each other and ithas worked perfectly
Again, incorrect. Niggers being violent, thieving, destructive shits turned me against niggers over time, but I get along fine with upstanding black people. Despite this, I and most whites are the least cocnerned with the color of your skin rather than the content of your character.

Fuck I'm triggered...
>>
>>55356723
transracialphobic shitlord
>>
>>55356189
What fucking stupid horse shit.

YOU ARE BLACK.
>>
>>55356189

>circle is just a label
>>
>lectures
>but i'm not here to lecture

>who would you be if the world never gave you a label?
A citizen who would have had a lot less trouble from niggers, chinks and various other racist shits.

Goddamned these people I bet they show this shit to children between their third grade homosexual sex-education classes.
>>
>>55356498
>>55357235
>>55357311
>>55357327
>>55357360
Canada I had no idea you were this racist.
>>
>>55357907
Check out Montreal sometime. This ain't nuthin.
>>
>>55356189

different people aren't different
diversity is great we need more different people
>>
>>55356189
A Mercedes will always be more classy than a P.o.n.t.i.a.c.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
when u see a nigger
pull the trigger
>>
>>55356189
Nothing makes me turn off a video quicker than "emotional piano XD"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.