[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post American universities that are the last bastions of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: KSUWildcats_logo.svg.png (55 KB, 1280x955) Image search: [Google]
KSUWildcats_logo.svg.png
55 KB, 1280x955
ITT: Post American universities that are the last bastions of conservative ideals untouched by liberal PC cancer.

Logo related: it's a school filled with students from hardworking, classic American farming bloodlines.
>>
>>55356031
Excellent aviation program there.
>>
lolz I go there, we're doing our best to keep sjw's in check. They mostly only come out online.
>>
Iowa State is probably another school like this. Just a bunch of good ol farmers
>>
UC Berkeley has been doing a great job keeping the libfags in check
>>
>>55356031
>ITT: Post American universities that are the last bastions of FREE SPEECH
That is what we needs.

Instead we have this system that gets you kicked out of school for "hate speech". Once upon a time in America you could attend a public university and speak your mind. You could even have heated discussions with people and not worry about being labeled a bigot. Now our universities are filled with overly sensitive pussies.

>conservative ideals
Sure. Because being intolerant of left is more acceptable than being intolerant of the right.

Fuck you.
>>
>tfw you go to UW in Seattle
>jdimsa
>>
Join a fraternity. One of the last bastions for wealthy white men to drink beer and fuck women together
>>
File: USU logo.jpg (147 KB, 1600x1014) Image search: [Google]
USU logo.jpg
147 KB, 1600x1014
>You will never go to a University that threatened the life of Anita Sarkeesian and refused to give in to her demands to ban conceal carry on campus for her speaking event.

How does it feel, faggots?
>>
>>55356031
I'm enjoying watching Mizzou crumble from Manhattan knowing it will never happen here.
>>
>>55356031
Every man a faggot.

But no seriously even as a KU fan Manhatten is a lot more fun than Lawrence.
>>55356911
Also this. Literally the only place left to be conservative in College
>>
>>55356807
Free speech is a conservative ideal.
>>
File: rev_dazzle.png (403 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
rev_dazzle.png
403 KB, 600x400
>>55356031
The best school in the nation
>>
>>55356304
Not as good as UND.

UND is spoiled by liberals, though. Half the fucking students are Scandinavian muslim cock blowers donchaknow.
>>
>>55356947
god lets hope, go cats.
>>
>>55357019
I would talk shit on your football team, but ours isnt doing so great this season either. see you for fakes.
>>
>>55357020
conservatives fight for the original ore liberal ideals now..

knock-off branded "Liberal" in 2015 actually means authoritarian / totalitarian who want to police every little finger movement and facial expression or vocal sounds.
>>
>>55357148
Cheers Catbro, at least we aren't Mizzou
>>
>>55357019
Oh so Manhattan has more than a single street full of shopaholics, vagrants, and hipsters?
>>
>>55356031
>>55356547
I went there too. It's not that conservative, it's just that the spoilt-rotten frat kids have the run of the place.

Not that /pol/ ever cared about the facts
>>55356304
This is a true statement.
>>
>>55356031
Oh there are SJW's in Manhattan. Like most colleges, they're all over the Women's Studies department. But the student body, and the town in general, is so overwhelmingly conservative they know better then to start shit.

Manhattan is also helped by the fact that most of the town is made up of soldiers who work at Ft. Reilly. If SJW's tried anything, the GI's would beat their asses.

And yes, Manhattan's bar scene in Aggieville is second to none and blows Lawrence's Mass Street out of the water.
>>
>>55360037

I grew up hearing all about "Mass St." from my dumbass KU relatives and how it was so great. Then I visited Aggieville...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.