[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, after living alongside Chinese people for 18 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: china1.gif (10 KB, 428x394) Image search: [Google]
china1.gif
10 KB, 428x394
So /pol/, after living alongside Chinese people for 18 years I have come to the conclusion that they have no redeemable features.

>stink like moth balls and trash
>no table manners whatsoever
>dental hygiene is non-existent
>robotic, soulless and unempathetic to the man
>scammers - will stab you in the back for a quick buck
>no concept of friendship - only loyalties are to their families and even then that's tenuous.
>spineless and deeply ashamed of their race - they will pander to us whites like there's no tomorrow

I could go on and on. They truly are cockroaches.
>>
Why have u lived there for that long?
>>
>>55355539
>>spineless and deeply ashamed of their race - they will pander to us whites like there's no tomorrow
thats mostly because they're going to back stab them for a quick buck according to your experience
>>
>>55355539
Good. Let the hate flow through you.
>>
What is the going price on one of their female cockroaches? I think I can find a use for one young adult Chinese woman.
>>
>>55355601
Parents' jobs.

>>55355616
True, but deep down they also view us as inherently superior. It's been quite a big topic here recently with columnists saying we shouldn't get preferential treatment compared to say the indians and mainlanders here.
>>
My friends wife is Chinese, it's strange but i don't sense much love between them, it seems emotionless. He doesn't talk about it but i can tell he is bothered. He seems to show more emotion than. she has ever shown, no smiles, no laughs nothing really.They met at college, so it's not a mail order bride kind of thing.
>>
>>55355539
More news at 11.
>>
>sheltered mid leveler
>>
>>55355776
well whites (well more like Americans) really do run the world so its not really hard see them somewhat superior, but all the better to back stab
>>
>>55355539

Also completely lacking in empathy and human compassion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYUzHc5L8
>>
When there are over a billion of them, you have to imagine that their monkeysphere excludes nearly the entire world. Human life is much less precious to someone who sees millions of people a day.
>>
My brother's friend lived in China for a few years.
He would always write about their low intelligence and disgraceful behavior. Simple disagreements would become vicious fights or long feuds because they were so bad at communicating with each other.

If you read anything written by a Chinese person, it's always apparent that they have very shockingly juvenile sensibilities, even compared to dumb-as-shit western plebs you see on facebook and youtube.

Anyway bro's friend seemed like a pretty interesting, intelligent person and I was looking forward to meeting him when he came back to Canada. Too bad he was murdered. Whoops I mean "committed suicide". lel
>>
>>55355539
Yeah, it sucks that all the chinese immigrants in Canada are making the streets unsafe and promoting sharia law....
>>
>>55355826
language barriers hard to come across, he wanted to fuck an asian woman, she wanted to stay in america. that was probably the case
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 960x797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 960x797
>>55355539
Sorry op. HK is fucked
>>
>>55355974
I don't know why? I was the only one recently to help a woman who had fainted on the street. Everyone else just hurriedly walked past or took photos.

Bizarre.
>>
File: 10.jpg (397 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
397 KB, 853x1280
>>55355539
chinese women are hot tho †bh fåm
>>
>>55355539
Take them out of Chiner and some of them can be deprogrammed.
>>
>>55355949
You spelled 'Jews' wrong.
>>
>>55356224

Any white man who is unironically attracted to asian females is at the very least bisexual, is most likely homosexual, and is confirmed to be the most beta of beta males.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>55356333
as far as the chinese are concerned guys like this run the world
>>
>>55356450
Sorry you never dated a hot-as-shit busty Korean chick w/ waist-length bleached blonde hair who loved to suck cock.
>>
File: 20.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
115 KB, 1024x1024
>>55356450
so you wouldnt have sex with that woman? i think you're the one who needs to re-evaluate your sexuality ßreh
>>
>>55356450
>unironically attracted to asian females
Are there people ironically attracted to asians?

I have noticed that men and women who exclusively date outside their race often come out of the closet down the road though, especially coal burners. So many lesbians with a history of only dating black guys.
>>
I think it all stems from their language. The writing is complex but it is so basic and non-descriptive. Too many characters but the ability to give detail sucks. So they suck at communicating and therefore get angry at everything because they are running around with no understanding of each other. Only the threat of flat out murder makes them obey, and even then it often doesn't work.
>>
>>55357106
explains why s. korea has their shit together
>>
Gotta admit, I've never had a bad experience with a Chink. Though they do come off as a little cold. But hey, Jackie Chan's a good actor!
>>
>>55356572
Fornicating like a dog in heat is to be admired?

I believe you should re-evaluate your self-worth, ßreh®™©.
>>
>>55356450
>Jim "slaying vagina in french indo-china" Webb is beta
>>
>>55356076
this is only because Mao and the Communists did their best to destroy traditional Chinese education and confucism. China used to be one of the greatest societies on the planet until (spoiler alert) communism fucked everything, as usual.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.