[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/gvgRYPghISM Could you guys get this message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
https://youtu.be/gvgRYPghISM

Could you guys get this message to Obama? It's from our next Governor, if retards don't vote (like they likely will) for the PNP (the party that naively believes we will become a state one day) candidate.
>>
bemp
>>
Why would Puerto Ricans want to become the 51st state? Their island couldn't possibly be in worse shape than us, could it?
>>
>>55357175
I don't have the time to give you a history lesson on how the US government planned our eventual self-destruction years ago, but yes the island is a mess right now and the ignorant, oblivious people believe OH GREAT U S A is our great savior that will fix every problem as soon as we become a state.
>>
Puerto Rico needs to be independent, for the island's sake, and for the sake of America.

It would be a mutually beneficial split.

Good luck, Boricuas.
>>
>>55357729
Thank you.
>>
>>55355422
I made it almost to 1:00.
>hurr durr America forgot all about Puerto Rico.
Hi name Was South Dakota.
>>
Puerto Rico better get independence and convert itself into a tax haven soon.

As soon as communism falls in Cuba, it's over for PR.
>>
>>55355422
>Pueblo trabajador puertorriqueño
No mames cabrón. Also, good luck on an independent candidate ever winning anything except shame. I would bet my life that the Cuban that is owner of the bakeries will receive more votes than her.
>>
>>55355422
What advantage does the US gain from keeping PR?
>>
>>55359114

Nothing anymore. It used to have strategic value in the Caribbean, as well as sugar plantations, but that is long gone.

Some facts about Puerto Rico

>41% of its people are below the poverty line
>It's crime rate is 2.5 times higher than the highest state
>1/3 of Puerto Ricans are on food stamps

The island is a money pit.

Furthermore, if Puerto Rico were to become a state, that would be adding close to 4 million Spanish-speakers to the country, which would further erode our identity as a white, English-speaking nation.

Many Boricuas will try and tell you they are white, but it's like Dominicans shitting on Hatians. They are really only a lighter shade of brown.
>>
>>55357689
Hira hermano, or I should say cousin. Listen I dunno what you guys want independence or statehood?

I know for a fact our fed govt has been fucking with you for a long time and at the same time saying, oh you are a rich culture bla bla bla.

If I were to vote, I'd vote you independent. But ... even then the way our govt has been imposing its way on sovereign independent nations, your independence would be your curse at the same time.
>>
I'm confused, you want independence or become a sate?
>>
File: 1363313972742.jpg (66 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1363313972742.jpg
66 KB, 620x349
>>55355422

DR Bro here:
Fuck your island
Fuck raygaytone
Fuck all you welfare cheats
Fuck your cheap imitation of a Cuban flag

Im glad you all left NYC and moved to the shittiest part of this country, Northern Florida
>>
>>55361575
>not all of them moving to western mass

we got the sweet benies here in this liberal shit hole. i am literally the only white guy that lives in my neighborhood.
>>
>>55355422

Puerto Rico why would you want to be part of the country that has been currently ruining yours? Are you a massicus?

you really believe it'll be a better place or are you just trying to become a state and become like the rest of non working Americans putting just more debt to America?

If you really loved your country you would tell the world what America has done to all of you, you must become nationalist!

show the world what they've done, push those "bankers" become Greece and show the world what happens to a country that can defy America.

there will be losses, but you choose to do show you can show the world America is nothing more than just a warmongering state. America will bomb you, only then you can show the world what America does to its allies.
>>
>>55355422
Hey PR what's with your public school scores being so hilariously low?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.