[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BBC3 DOCUMENTARY: "THE RISE OF FEMALE VIOLENCE"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: female_violence.jpg (64 KB, 634x418) Image search: [Google]
female_violence.jpg
64 KB, 634x418
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3310235/Would-intervene-saw-woman-slap-boyfriend-Shocking-video-shows-strangers-ignoring-domestic-violence-street-rush-help-female-victim.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30303405/male-domestic-abuse-victim-men-are-scared-to-come-forward

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/
>>In nonreciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more than 70% of the cases.
>>A recent meta-analysis found that a woman’s perpetration of violence was the strongest predictor of her being a victim of partner violence.
>a woman’s perpetration of violence was the strongest predictor of her being a victim
>perpetration of violence was the strongest predictor of being a victim

>>BBC LINK FOR BRITKEKS
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06pf6j7

>>MEGA LINK FOR THE CIVILIZED WORLD
https://mega.nz/#!KU5zCBob
>>DECRYPTION KEY:
!N5KMKboe_F9Xxj-tzqJMWz14oZGgCVj4FwmThtC4VnA
>>ARCHIVE PASSWORD
cuntrage

The documentary whitewashes the issue and makes numerous attempts to blame anything but the women for their violent behavior: alcohol, society, the "culture of violence" which somehow possesses people to act like trash

Even in trying to call attention to the issue, Brits once again manage be complete and utter keks

Explain yourselves Kekistanians
>>
>>55354996
>perpetration of violence was the strongest predictor of being a victim
So they were asking for it?
>>
B I T C H E S
I
T
C
H
E
S
>>
File: um6ijro.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
um6ijro.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>women are weak
>want pity when hit by women
Why is /pol/ such a hypocrite
>>
>>55355693

It's easy enough to stop them physically.
It's just that you will go to jail if you do.
>>
>>55354996
Unless your girlfriend/wife is Ronda Rousey, man the fuck up and put your big boy pants on.
>>
>>55354996
how beta do you have to be to get beaten by your wife hahhaa
>>
>>55355693
The problem with non-reciprocity is that if a male tries to come forward and claim domestic abuse, the police protocols that have been laid out for law enforcement dictate that the male must be arrested in an incident of he-said / she-said due to being taller, stronger, and biologically "more aggressive," than females. Many men have come forward explaining how they would try to get their wives arrested for abusing both them and their children, only for them to end up kicked out of their homes and even arrested because their wives can claim they were always under threat.
>>
>>55355907
>man up

What the fuck do you even think this means in this context or any other?
>>
>>55356023
I don't know how it works in bongland but in the US you're probably better off taking your lumps than getting stuck with domestic abuse charges trying to defend yourself.
>>
>>55356073
It means he's 18 and has no life experience.
>>
>>55355693
it's the same reason that it's virtually impossible for a man here to say he was raped by a woman. Last one that I could remember did so was laughed at by several police officers. they even called him a faggot. then there was a time a girlfriend accused a boyfriend of rape, and without any observable evidence he was dragged from his home, beaten and jailed. his girlfriend upon visiting him took pity on him because of how he was treated and recanted.
>>
>get abused every now and then
>know the law wong defebd you
>wait till wife busts your face again
>pull out your gun
>shoot her
>self-defense
>all charges dropped

Self-defense laws provide more protection than domestic violence laws if your a man. Just "fear for your life" and say she said if you leave she'll kill you or something. And be able to afford a good lawyer, this is not the poor mans way out.

>tfw feminists go apeshit as more and more men claim self-defense and get off after killing their wives
>>
>>55355693
Even a kid isn't weak when he's got a weapon desu
>>
Women hitting me is a fetish of mine.
>>
>>55356837
That's because you're a kek.
>>
>>55355693
>women hit men
>men hit back
>HELP! OPPRESSION! PATRIARCHY!
>20 years in county jail
>>
File: Beat a motherfucker.jpg (62 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
Beat a motherfucker.jpg
62 KB, 720x478
My ex used to get violent with me. She'd slap, punch kick, bite (still have a scar on my wrist from that one), and her favorite thing to do was throw shit. She broke two phones, two laptops, a picture, countless CD/Movie/Game cases... all kinds of shit. It was when she threw a pair of scissors at my head that I finally clued in that this wasn't something I could excuse as "acting out." She was really trying to hurt me...so we split up. You see the problem is that modern men have been conditioned to accept the lie that if their woman is angry, it's their fault. Yet men must be fully in control of their anger at all times, regardless of outward circumstance. It's a double standard that's slipped deep into western culture, and that's why we are where we are now. As men, we have to put our feet down and let women know that there's no excuse for getting violent with your partner, much less one you can blame on them.
>>
>>55354996
Noice legs and ass
Would get beat up by/10
>>
>>55357733
>take it like a bitch
>blame society and conditioning
:&)
>>
>>55357874
Naw I blamed myself because that's the story she always told me, and I bought it because I thought that was just a part of "being a man". But taking blame for shit that isn't your fault is the opposite of manliness. Now I know better (she's just crazy and has serious anger issues) but it's not like I even had anywhere to go for help at the time. Aside from beating the shit out of her (wouldn't have ended well for me) what else could I do but leave?
>>
>>55357733
>modern men have been conditioned to accept the lie that if their woman is angry, it's their fault.

No, that's just you being a cück and/or thinking this is the last pussy that you'll ever get. If some bitch broke my shit, she'd be out the door in 2 secs straight and that would be the end of it.
>>
>>55354996
>woman’s perpetration of violence was the strongest predictor of her being a victim of partner violence

GO FUCKING FIGURE

If she keeps beating on you, even the most even tempered man will snap and put the fear of God in an abusive woman.

I guess these abusive women forget that men are actually physically stronger than they are.
>>
>>55356722
>Self-defense laws provide more protection than domestic violence laws if your a man.

...actually you're exactly right.

Wud b laff to see more and more abusive women get shot.
>>
File: 100.jpg (12 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
12 KB, 620x400
>>55356184
>>
>>55355907
>>55355693

The law will always take the side of the woman in cases domestic abuse, even if there obvious signs that the man had been smacked around. had an Austrian friend who was since moved back to Austria after he divorced his psycho wife, was found guilty of having a penis, and most of his shit was given to the wife. his ex wife was smacking him around like a cheap date and smashing everything in their house and he grabbed her by the wrists to to stop her from hitting him and trashing the place. Somebody phones up the boys in blue and sends them over to check on the shit storm. The police get there and discover it's a domestic thing. husbands got a split lip and scratches on his face, wifey has bruises on her wrists from being restrained, husband gets to spend night in jail.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.