[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
Do you miss him?
>>
No. But I miss Gaddafi and Saddam.
>>
File: bush_firstpitch.jpg (69 KB, 468x341) Image search: [Google]
bush_firstpitch.jpg
69 KB, 468x341
How can one man
>>
File: bush_laser.gif (1 MB, 340x240) Image search: [Google]
bush_laser.gif
1 MB, 340x240
Be so based?
>>
Why did you not invade our oil sands?
>>
No, his actions led to the the clusterfuck in the middle east today due to the power vacuum his policies created, he authorized the PATRIOT which turned into a blow to personal liberty, and also signed the no child left behind act which brought even more bureaucracy to the public education system. On the upside I feel like he had an okay relationship with Russia.
>>
File: bush putin 4.jpg (42 KB, 450x383) Image search: [Google]
bush putin 4.jpg
42 KB, 450x383
Remember when Bush and Putin would hang out and have fun together?
>>
>>55354967
Do you?
>>
>>55355099
We all miss Gaddafi desu.
Gaddafi broke human rights by not allowing any refugees into Europe. Maybe he was a corrupt dictator, maybe he was a great leader, we'll never know. But what we do know is that he told the refugees to fuck off back to where they came from. Now the ride will never end because Russia and China veto-voted EU in the UN when EU wanted to send back the refugees.
>>
>>55355148
Would have been way more badass if he caught the shoe instead.
>>
>>55354967
>because obama sucks bush was good
>retard logic
>>
He would be a pretty cool guy to hang out with but I don't think I'd want him as my leader.
>>
File: bush putin 2.jpg (53 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
bush putin 2.jpg
53 KB, 460x288
They were always so cute when they dressed similarly.
>>
File: Bush-Putin.jpg (43 KB, 515x343) Image search: [Google]
Bush-Putin.jpg
43 KB, 515x343
>>
>>55355306
Love how the aspies group up together
>>
>>55355306
you mean when putin would make a ton of money off of the us gobment.
>>
File: George Bush.gif (61 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
George Bush.gif
61 KB, 300x360
>>
>>55354967
>Destabilize the middle east because PNAC neocon kikes want you to
>destroy europe
>destroy american economy

thanks bitch
>>
>>55355702
This thread isn't about Obama m8.
>>
>>55355796
Please, our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan just gave the terrorist groups fuel and replaced Saddam's relatively stable (albeit with a questionable human rights record) regime with a a puppet government made of straw bound to collapse. With internal tensions at a high and no real power structure in the region, extremist groups ran rampant leading the shitstorm that happened in Syria and all of the ISIS business. Now as a result there are a ton of displaced towelheads flooding into Europe to escape from the hell hole Bush inadvertently created. Just because some of this stuff is recent doesn't mean Obama is at fault for all it, although I feel like he is guilty of handling the situation poorly and his administration may be responsible for some poking and prodding of various factions.
>>
>>55354967
wasn't bad. Certainly not the best. Last few years kinda sucked but his first five or so we're pretty decent. Patriot act sucked as well as the Iraq war, but overall I'd say 6/10
>>
>>55354967
why would i miss an incompetent moron who struggles with simple tasks and destroys economies? fuck off dumbass.
>>
Bush did less harm to global stability than Obama.

If he had stayed out of Iraq and the CIA went in after Osama instead of letting the locals try. Bush would be probably be remembered fondly.

The 2008 Economic Crisis was set up by Clinton and many other previous Democratic presidents.
>>
>>55356178
Well said desu
>>
>>55354967
Like a hemmorhoid.
>>
>>55355306
Two peas in a pod.
>>
>>55355448
Trump would have caught the shoe in his mouth, spat it back out, and laughed as he noticed his name on the tag inside.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.