[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white as fuck, virtually no niggers, spics or muslims >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 11
File: AK_StateIcon.png (152 KB, 2279x2000) Image search: [Google]
AK_StateIcon.png
152 KB, 2279x2000
>white as fuck, virtually no niggers, spics or muslims
>no gun laws, even automatics are legal and the ATF can't do shit
>legal weed
>most likely to secede along with texas, plus putin said he would support secession
>no income tax

Why the FUCK haven't you moved to Alaska yet? It's the LAST FRONTIER for freedom-loving Whites who hate leftishits and shitskins.
>>
>>55354849
No job offer 2bh (I am a dual citizen)
>>
>>55354849
Are there any jobs?
>>
Literally no jobs.
>>
>>55354849
Alaskan here born and raised

AMA
>>
>>55354937
>>55355024
>>55355041
>they're stealing our jerbs!
Lmao no immigrants and still no jobs, shitlords?
>>
>>55354849
What about Vermont?
>>
>>55355076
Fuckin kek
>>
File: brady campaign.jpg (91 KB, 1030x883) Image search: [Google]
brady campaign.jpg
91 KB, 1030x883
>>55354849
i want to move to Alaska so bad
>tfw NJfag
>>
>white as fuck

I saw a Gangland episode where there was a bunch of crips in Alaska shooting eachother and selling crack in Anchorage. And they were all niggers and spics.
>>
>>55354849
Freezing. I moved to Kauai, Hawaiians aren't that bad, weed might as well be legal. The gun laws are OK. I'd move to Alaska if I could handle the cold.
>>
>>55355063
How's the internet? What do you do for work? Is being a loner an option up there? Happen to know what the big jobs that I'd likely be able to get up there?
>>
>>55355104
Been there. Why not just stay in Canada? Quebeckers love it for the cheaper stuff though.
>>
>>55355104
What about go the Vermont thread that's already up dumbass
>>
>>55355063
Is Fukushima radiation killing off all the marine life? Do you see heaps of dead shit washing up , no fish when you go out, seals with lesions , dead birds, ?
>>
Every White /pol/lack needs to move to Alaska and vote for the independence party. We need to GTFO from the sinking ship that is the Jewnited States of America.
>>
>>55355131
Spent two summers out there. 98% of the nignogs I saw were in Anchorage or Fairbanks. Other than that its mostly whites and injuns.
>>
>>55355131
>gangland
>crack in alaska
all there is in alaska is weed, pills and meth because no shipments bother to go that far north
>>
>>55355104

Are there jobs?

What about single white girls in their 20s?
>>
>>55355104
Libtard shithole.
>>
>>55355210
Why do you think Sarah Palin ' s daughter keeps getting knocked up. She is literally the only twenty year old woman in the state
>>
>>55354849
>no, automatic weapons aren't allowed
>not as white as you think, but there aren't as many cultural racial divides as there are anywhere else
>0% Chance of succession, we are one of the biggest federal handout states
>no sales or income tax, but economy is reliant on oil and gas
>>
>>55355024
High paying Jobs up here.
You won't be able to see your family much.
two weeks on two weeks off. something like that.
Prudhoe bay & red-dog mining construction.
or Truck driving hauling oil,gas & chemicals.Sounds easy but its not.
>>
>>55355076
There's literally nothing there except oil.
>>
>>55355164
I work in finance, used to work in tourism through college.
Yes people like their privacy but are also friendly "small town" types. I have fast Internet here in Anchorage but it's not cheap. Anything oil and gas or construction are good jobs, you can also fish or do tourism jobs in the summer
>>
>>55355208
Apparently they'll mule coke up there because of that reason; since there's no supply up there they jack up the price
>>
>>55355188
No
>>
There is a bunch of spooky shit up there in the Alaskan Triangle.
>>
>>55355208
Don't forget heroine
>>
>>55355322
>automatic weapons aren't allowed

HB 69 faggot. Automatics are completely legal to own provided they were manufactured in Alaska without needing a c|uckstamp from the Atf.

Also nullifies federal gun laws.
>>
>>55355210
Easier to get a job lol
>>
>>55355041
Not true. You just have to be able to do the work.
Working long hours everyday.
>>
Alaska is pretty bad ass, can confirm

Although I did see a bunch of dindus in Anchorage
>>
>>55354849
Dakotas are better.
>>
File: image.jpg (545 KB, 1871x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
545 KB, 1871x1200
Fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>55354849

We don't need any more hippies. Git Out.

>>55355131

All of the nigs are concentrated in a small area in Anchorage called Mountain View. For the rest of the state its like 1 nig/100 miles.
>>
>>55355603
Is that Alaska or Russia?
>>
>>55354849
Because it's still part of America.
If it were some Grand Duchy up north that sort of fell away from Russia during the revolution that would be fucking swell.
>>
I'd rather we become a part of Russia again if shillary gets elected.

Maybe something like a HK-China relation. Alaska becomes part of Russia but still remains autonomous in internal affairs.
>>
>>55354849

Because it's basically like living in a shitty foreign country, except you're still in America. I'll stay in WA, thanks.
>>
>>55355799
I got off to quick to care.
That chick is finger licking good.
>>
Because it's fucking cold
>>
Alaskan, here.

The Last Frontier may very well become The Last Freedom. There's no fucking place like home.
>>
>>55354849
Thinking of moving up there and becoming a state trooper. Its such a cool job.
>>
File: mountaview.jpg (76 KB, 479x719) Image search: [Google]
mountaview.jpg
76 KB, 479x719
>>55355609
>>
>>55356282
If arresting drunk natives and white heroin addicts is cool.
>>
>>55356282
Picture of your arrests
Arresting poachers,speeders,drunk drivers & people with small bags of meth and weed.
>>
>>55356353
You get to fly piper cubs and get assigned all over the state tho.

Also, the pay is pretty nice and you don't have to have a degree in LE.
>>
>>55355458
Like what?
>>
>>55356473

You get to shoot people on bath salts, too
>>
>>55356531
Shit, forgot how big of a problem that's been lately.
>>
>>55356473
I don't mind that. I'd rather live and work in a relatively safe area enforcing the minor stuff than fighting a losing battle against widespread decay in some declining city.
>>
Alaskan Triangle/Bering Sea
Crab & Snailfish fishing
>>
>>55356531
Oh yeah, I've been hearing thats a big thing up there. Also the homebrewed booze from natives.
>>
>>55355471

I'm waiting for the "state DA will defend anyone prosecuted federally and cockblock feds" or whatever clause in there to get tested before I start playing around with the form 4 stuff
>>
>>55354849
Haha. Die there loser.
>>
>>55354849
Full of gas huffing injuns that will rob you of your shit so they can get another fix
>>
>>55356691
Oh, you mean mouthwash?
>>
>>55354849
Are there IT jobs there? What's the internet access like?
>>
>>55355024
Err, you and everyone else posting about jobs is missing the point of Alaska. Alaska has really cheap land that's rural and there is plenty to go around.

My plan is to wait until my savings is around a few hundred thousand, then purchase a big remote acreage with a nearby lake, build my fortress during the summer, completely self-sustainable with enough food, ammunition, and supplies to make it through an apocalypse and just retire. I can resupply every summer with enough to last me for a while. I'll have my plane to come and go as I please. I can hunt. I can garden indoors year round. Satellite internet to do remote work if I need cash. I'm pretty much set.

I am done with the idea of being a part of society, it's going to shit. All I need is my gf and the the tools to survive out there.
>>
>>55356691

The gas huffing is more an issue than bad alcohol. Dry villages have a lot of "people" getting rekt from huffing gas.

Like 30% of the ambulance calls in Anchorage were for homeless people doing bath salts or spice last year IIRC. They had one guy get rekt on spice and went into the hospital 3 times in a 48hour period, he still had some of the EKG stickies on him from the last time he was picked up. Can't wait for it to get really cold to clean up some of the trash.
>>
>>55356816
It's decent if you're in a populated area, but there's little competition so it's expensive and likely to be capped.
>>
>>55354849
>Sun forsaken wasteland in the middle of nowhere
Sounds amazing I'll pack my bags and join you fucking hicks now!
>>
You know what is fun about Alaska?

All the dangerous wildlife and anti gun liberals that just moved up.

I once locked a recent California transplant coworker outside. While a small pack of wolves were prowling around him at about a 100 yards. He started flipping the fuck out as the wolves started getting closer. At about 50 yards I came out with an AK and blew one of the wolves away.

He quickly changed his mind on guns.
I got a wolf pelt.
>>
>>55356816
GCI just bought out one of the larger IT companies and they are hiring a few people. Always IT jobs on the slope.

DSL/Cable available within 150mi of Anchorage, rest of it is LTE or 3G/sattelite in villages (fuck that). It's about 3x the cost of lower48 internets. I pay $200 for 2x20mb DSL lines with 500GB/ea. Some limited fiber in new buildouts, but smaller lots.

>>55356831
Short growing season sucks, and your atrium is going to be spendy to heat in the winter. You could supplement with solar/wind depending on area but your still looking at a 10yr payback if your lucky
>>
>>55356808
I heard they ferment fruit and other shit in buckets and sell it.

>>55356838
Do the bums travel out of Alaska when it gets really cold, or do they just stay and freeze?

How much of a bum problem do they have up there?
>>
Texan here I work highway construction. How easily can i get a job up there? What city should i move to?
>>
>>55357134
most roads in alaska are not paved.

the winter is too fucking hard on paved roads.
>>
>>55356324
I know exactly what this image is referring to, this Jap must've been to Anchorage
>>
>>55357036
Its not a big deal. I've had a couple try to start some shit, but as soon as you pull a piece they GTFO. Castle law/stand your ground here so only hassle is lots of paperwork and interview if you do have to shoot. Having witnesses helps. My biggest issue is the degenerates living in subsidized housing. These people are responsible for most of the crime, IMO.
>>
>>55357036
>ferment fruit
Mostly they buy it from the liquor stores in anchorage flying it..it's illegal in some villages.Bethel trying really hard to ban it.
>>
>>55357022
Yeah wouldn't plan on doing much growing during the summer. As much as I'd like an atrium, it would just be smarter and easier to build the house from the ground up with as little wasted space as possible. Good insulation and channels for circulating heat whether its coming from gas, electric, or wood.

A lot of the houses up there are old. I can build mine with the luxuries of 21st century technology. If I live like a peasant, I can put away maybe 70k a year. I'll be mid 30's in 10 years so plenty of time to enjoy my fortress and still travel the globe.
>>
>>55357199
Japanese pretty popular in Alaska through proximity, over here teaching English atm like a proper weeaboo.
>>
>>55357308
This.

Lived in Fairbanks for a while (interior population hub/base). The other option is to drive in during dividend time, go hammer on the booze. It's sad. : /
>>
>>55357209
Is there a lot of subsidized complexes in Alaska, or are they fairly concentrated? The only areas I've heard about that have them are Spenard and Mountain View in Anchorage.

I'm thinking about the Mat-Su area being where I would first move.
>>
no op Alaska is full of niggers already

fuck you
>>
File: pioneerpeak_1024.jpg (207 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
pioneerpeak_1024.jpg
207 KB, 1024x673
>>55357605
Mat-Su quickly growing, but it's hard to beat driving around with pic related in your lap.
>>
>>55357308
Thats gotta be pretty lucrative considering how remote some of the villages are.
>>
>>55354849

>Why the FUCK haven't you moved to Alaska yet?

mosquitos the size of small dogs
>>
>>55357605
Yeah, Mt view, some on on 15th. Mat-Su is decent, just some theft issues and Meth heads occasionally. Cops typically won't do anything about the theft unless its over like 30k. Find a nice neighborhood of people who actually have jobs and you won't have any issues.

Overall most people keep to themselves and are pretty polite. Whether that is a side effect of everyone packing or lack of nigs, idk. Even the nigs outside of Mt View are relatively well behaved as long as they don't start pack hunting. ALL drunk natives are dangerous.
>>
>>55357898
Better than poisonous snakes, crazy ass spiders, and other mofos, though!
>>
I would Love to move to Alaska

What does Alaskians think of Danes will I fit in decently enough?
>>
>>55357844
Importing to dry villages is pretty lucrative (1000%+ profit) but if you get caught the penalties are pretty bad. Riskier than other things, which is why few do it.

>>55357898
You forgot the bears. All you have to do for mosquito's is eat a few cloves of garlic.
>>
>>55354849

Don't end debate by going to some groupthinky mosquitohole like Alaska just to avoid people you want to shut up.

I live in an SJW-utopia, and it's great. I thrive on contrarianism, debate, and drinking the rage-tears of my stupid neighbors.

And real freedom is doing what you fucking want regardless of the local custom or law. I smoke and shoot whatever I want by being thoughtful about how I go about my lawlessness. And maybe you'd rather be thoughtless, but I say pull your head out of your ass - defiance is living life to the fullest.
>>
>>55358160
..........Milo?
>>
>>55358215

No.
>>
File: locals.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
locals.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
>>55354849
and don't forget the locals, they are charming creatures.
>>
>>55357730
Damn thats beautiful.

Thats part of what appeals to me about the state. All the rugged beauty. It feels like a place I could spend a lifetime exploring.

>>55357965
Sounds like it should be pretty easy to avoid the bullshit. I like it.

Big step up from the midwest, where I am now. My city is looking more and more like Detroit 2.0 and the next closest city is Chicago which is just apeshit right now.
>>
>>55358160
I assume you're protected by either serious money and connections or by complete neet-dom.
>>
>>55354849
Aren't whites only around 60% of the 700,000+ of the population?
>>
>>55355799

The Tank looks Russian.
>>
>>55358765

It's a T-90.
>>
>>55358822
only tanks you'll see here are M1Abrams they drove them around in the airshow last year.
>>
File: CNp4pGz.jpg (53 KB, 504x597) Image search: [Google]
CNp4pGz.jpg
53 KB, 504x597
>>55354849
Bob Ross lived in Alaska and he seemed like a swell enough guy.

It's something I'd consider but not actively going about it right now. Maybe if things continue to get worse, which obviously it will.
>>
>>55358540
Hiw does their pop beat Wyomings pop?
>>
File: 1437611438958.png (228 KB, 553x457) Image search: [Google]
1437611438958.png
228 KB, 553x457
>>55358924
I'm saying the picture was taken in Russia, not Alaska you stupid Amerifag,
>>
>>55354849
>bankrupt
>to exceed the highest existing income tax in the nation wouldn't even put a dent in the debt
>influx of californians and seattleshit

Putin please nuke us
>>
i live in palmer area. nice and quiet. no shit skins running around causing trouble.
>>
>>55354849
I'm originally from Kodiak and it's actually full of foreigners and their kids. Originally Filipinos and Mexicans/Central Americans, but now for some reason Africans and Muslims too.

Anywhere with canneries and a major Coast Guard base/military presence is at strong risk of getting pozzed right up the ass by vibrancy.
>>
>no guns laws
false
>automatics legal, ATF cant do shit
false, need tax stamp for an automatic, especially considering without the proper class 3 garbage i dont know where you plan on buying one
>no income tax
enjoy steep costs of living newfriend
>>
>>55354849
The liberal pigs will fuck up their own cities, like the swine always do, then move to the right wing areas.
>>
>>55359735
like what, not conceal carrying into bars? No hunting at night with NVGs?

>>55359434
sigh. less than 1m people. 9bln budget. wtf
>>
>>55355076
Are you stupid?
>>
New Yorker her. I'm college educated, what are the chances of me finding a decent paying job in Alaska? I kinda want to get away from civilization but I don't want to subsist on fish and ice bc I have no connections.
>>
>>55354849
>Why the FUCK haven't you moved to Alaska yet?
You don't have our beaches
We have 43 unique species of our own mosquitos yet none of ours are as big as yours
You get cold
Your women are nowhere near as great as ours
Boring as fuck
Too close to Russia if they decide to invade
The whole multiple days with no darkness thing
>>
Of the 5 biggest cities
>Anchorage
>Juneau
>Fairbanks
>Kodiak
>Unalaska

Which one is the most worthy to move to? Lately, I've had my heart set on Wyoming and their ridiculous job market + cheap housing and utilities.

>inb4 some nigger says I should move to Barrow or Nome
>>
>>55354849
>most likely to secede along with texas, plus putin said he would support secession.
you really don't understand what your civil war was all about
>>
>>55357605
As someone who has lived in both Wasilla and Anchorage, I can tell you with 100% confidence to stay away from Anchorage. Wasilla seems to be full of a lot of nice people. Even someone who looks like a fag degenerate will hold the door open for you and reply to a "thanks". Even the blacks and natives here seem to be friendly.

As far as jobs go, the north slope has tons of amazing jobs and a lot of people here (including me) own their own businesses. The most important thing to remember is to drive slow in the winter. The first day of snowfall every year has tons of emergency vehicles speeding around all day to help retards out of ditches.
>>
>>55354849
isn't it cold as fuck in Alaska?
>>
>>55354849
Soon as I get an online IT Admin job. So, probably a few years. How realistic is the goal of buying land outside Anchorage?
>>
>>55363601
/thread
>>
C U C K S
>>
I'm actually seriously considering it once I finish my nursing degree.

Those guys need nurses surely?
>>
>>55364075
Yeah. Healthcare is a huge industry here, and the fastest growing as far as I know.
>>
>>55354849
This practically the decree of God, as the icy far north is what we are adapted for.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.