[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the degenefornians gonna do about the inevitable dr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: untitled.png (103 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
103 KB, 598x336
what are the degenefornians gonna do about the inevitable drought next year?

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2015/11/09/drought-drives-bears-down-to-foothill-town-in-search-of-food
>>
File: splash_puddle.png (87 KB, 303x181) Image search: [Google]
splash_puddle.png
87 KB, 303x181
They're coming for your water.
>>
>>55354839
how would they get it there
>>
oregon and washington get annexed
>>
SoCal fag here, been cold as fuck for a couple weeks now. El Nino will save us.
>>
>>55354882
Make you carry it, on your head, like a bitch.
>>
Stop constantly watering your lawns you fuckers. You live in a desert, deal with it.
>>
File: IMG_8827.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8827.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>55354791
Turn HAARP back on and more rain. My home today.

Guerneville, CA
>>
>>55354900
NorCal fag here, fucking hope to all gods El Nino will save us. Already been having some rain the past few days.
>>
>>55354791
i dont fucking know

I got accepted to a bunch of out of state conservative schools, and was going to make my run for it, before sf state got back to me and I was forced to accept.

Im either going to just leave anyways, forgo this bullshit and become a welder by trade out of state.

Or, tough it out fighting libkeks for another 2 years and then gtfo and find work out of state.

I need to get the fuck out of here, ive already been accused of hate speech twice for debating BLM and Lewontins fallacy.
>>
>>55354791

Things are already turning around with the El Nino. We're also building desalination plants in San Diego

Get fucked canuck.
>>
>>55354990
wrong thread farn
>>
>>55354791

They live next to the ocean wtf
>>
>>55354990
Let me guess San Francisco.
>>
>>55354791

We had a total of one day of thunderstorms.

ONE
N
E

DAY
A
Y
>>
>>55355085
You can't drink salt water senpai, or at least you can't live of of it.
>>
>>55355108
Ayyy San Bernardino fag here. Heard it too, pretty snoopy. But it rains atleast 1-2 times ever two weeks now.
>>
>>55355129
>>55355085
And desalinization isn't cheap
>inb4 that story of the ONE desalinization plant being built
>>
>>55355085
Mexico
>>
>>55355215
I heard Los Angeles might start filtering it's poop water, thank god I live in San Bernardino
>>
>what are degenefornians gonna do

pic related.
>>
>>55355264
Can't really do that here in Silicon Valley, the poop water would be tainted by the curries.
>>
>>55354791
The drought is partly due to stretched water resources. Kicking out the illegal mexicans and chinese that don't belong in California would lessen the strain greatly.
>>
>>55355395
How hard is it to potty train them.
>>
>>55355129
>>55355215
>>55355231

You guys are retarded if you seriously think that all that sea water is useless, especially when the alternative is dying of dehydration. The only reason why they keep pushing that 'sea water is bad' meme is because the jew uses water control society.
>>
Theres no water here in Arizona, commiefornians. Keep going east.
>>
File: bluediamond.jpg (578 KB, 2400x2200) Image search: [Google]
bluediamond.jpg
578 KB, 2400x2200
>>55354791
I really enjoy eating almonds now. It's like eating Californian tears.
>>
>>55355396
>freeways filling up overflowing into regular city streets
>rent prices through the fucking roof
>food prices increasing
>no water
>impacted schools that still prefer international students

>Donald Trump is an evil racist, no human is illegal

Honestly I wish the California happening would speed up already, this whole fucking state just needs to break off into the ocean.
>>
>>55355453
I don't get why people think. California is communist or leftist at all. I lived in LA for half of my life and just about everyone I met doesn't know anything about politics and don't vote (thank god). The only people that care about politics and actualy protest and have a voice are liberals, therefore making people think all California is like that. In fact usually the more north you go, the more progressive you get (looking at you Oregon).
>>
>>55355264

If they were smart, they should be pumping salt water thru the pipes so people flush salt water. If people need to drink, force them to buy it from the stores or make people desalinate their water, it's not that hard. You can get water distillers for a few hundred bucks.
>>
>>55355688
>salt water in pipes
I sure can't see anything going wrong with that.
>>
>>55355574
>>freeways filling up overflowing into regular city streets
Can't argue that
>>rent prices through the fucking roof
If you expect to live in the fucking bay area yes
>>food prices increasing
Where?
>>no water
Water is plenty, the drought only really effects farmers
>>impacted schools that still prefer international students
California has a really strict school standard that consists mainly of pro-American propaganda and anti-leftists shit
>>Donald Trump is an evil racist, no human is illegal
Trust me, no one thinks that because no one gives a shit about politics
>Honestly I wish the California happening would speed up already, this whole fucking state just needs to break off into the ocean.
Just let San Francisco drown
>>
>>55354919
carry your own water, miguel
>>
File: 1445753195240-1.jpg (207 KB, 525x828) Image search: [Google]
1445753195240-1.jpg
207 KB, 525x828
>mfw down here in Florida we've had nothing but fuckton of rain the whole time commiefornia has been in a drought
Feels fucking great, eat shit you wigger faggots
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.