[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm disappointed in you, christianbros. You've taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1447124479625s.jpg (6 KB, 249x156) Image search: [Google]
1447124479625s.jpg
6 KB, 249x156
I'm disappointed in you, christianbros. You've taken the bait once again. Now the left has even more fuel against religion now. And also
>Catholics STILL believing Christmas is when Jesus Truly was born
>>
>>55354560

Is anyone really upset about this? I never heard about it until my Facebook blew up with dozens of posts of people slamming Christians for being offended.

I think it's a manufactured controversy. Like when the media finds some random Republican no one's ever heard of running for a state senate seat in Oklahoma saying something that sounds sexist and blows it up into a national news story.
>>
File: Howard-Schultz CEO.jpg (707 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Howard-Schultz CEO.jpg
707 KB, 3000x2000
>>55355600
>I think it's a manufactured
Erasing cultural traditions sure is manufactured
>>
>>55354560

>I'm disappointed in you, christianbros. You've taken the bait once again. Now the left has even more fuel against religion now.

Honestly, OP. What did you expect from a bunch of retards who believe in a magical sky wizard?

Christfags were never intelligent back in the day when everybody was mashing rocks together and they certainly aren't intelligent today.
>>
I'm so confused, what is going on
>>
>>55358539
My reaction this morning, precisely.

You'd need to do some reading to figure out that there was actually a marked change this year, and even then the guy who supposedly kicked this off is a huge nobody.

This is Starbucks viral marketing. As usual, it's pretty good. Better than their coffee certainly.
>>
>>55358444
that's funny because every single notable scientist were christian
>>
File: 1044617-e3protestors.jpg (47 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
1044617-e3protestors.jpg
47 KB, 425x319
>>55355600
This

it reminds me of when EA hired people to protest Dante's Inferno.

It's amazing how people fall for the same corporate advertising schemes over and over again.
>>
>>55354560
I'll support any effort to get these fucking stores off every corner. they closed down 3 good local coffee shops where I am. fucking kikebucks
>>
>>55358617
>Better than their coffee certainly.
This.
>Ever paying more than $1 dollar for a cup of coffee.
>>
Literally just heard about this.

>>55354560
>taken the bait

All it means is that while the left jumps up and down in faux outrage and disingenuous mockery of their strawmen like chimps over a nothing issue I'll be having a different supplier of my coffee, would that I frequented Starbucks to begin with - which I don't - and get on with my life as usual.

>Now the left has even more fuel against religion now.
huh? Their arguments are coffee based?
>>
>>55354560
It's the era of social activism anon. The group that complains the loudest gets best represented by the government
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.