[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you understand now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
/pol/ isn't ironically conservative, we realize the insanity in the world, and where Europe's path leads.

https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc

I'm not advocating for anti-Right now, Germany is dying, I predict by 2050 Germany will officially become a caliphate.

What would Germany be if Hitler wasn't defeated? I'll tell you this, the Germans wouldnt be facing extinction.

We need to attack this issue by hijacking leftist arguments and showing how extreme they are. Boycott starwars made the news, it gave me hope in /pol/. We can do this, we can affect the outcome of history, it just takes a tiny bit of momentum to begin the reversal if cultural marxism.
>>
File: 1446974655203.png (2 MB, 1594x1274) Image search: [Google]
1446974655203.png
2 MB, 1594x1274
>>
>>55354273
There are times where I honestly think the ending will be what it will be, that is the Zionist kike cunts will win, but then at the same time they'll lose because they underestimate humans ability to fuck shit up for them. Western Civilisation is honestly doomed. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't go out fighting, right?
>>
>>55354273

That video is fucking gold.
>>
>>55354590
If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction..

Goebbels said that. I think he was speaking of the German people. I would like to imagine there would at least be one final struggle, if only the white race would lift a finger to defend itself.
>>
>>55354885
SPREAD THE VIDEO!
Let's start a hashtag.

#GERMANEXTINCTION
#GERMANEXTINCTION

THIS IS HOW IT WILL GO.

Make an account as a syrian refugee, or otherwise muslim living in Europe. Post pictures of white women being dominated, or brag about how muslims are destined to conquer Europe.

"It is destined by Allah we take the European land and women, and make it our own #GERMANEXTINCTION"

"VOTE FOR SHARIA LAW IN LONDON! #BRITISHEXTINCTION"

We will make the world aware of the next big extinction event.
>>
>>55354590
secound that
>>
>>55355026

>the next big extinction event.

If the white race is doomed and it's recovery assuredly impossible then we will take the entire world with us. Nobody wipes out white people without glassing the planet and I am certain that if we cannot survive that we will use our creations to make sure no one else does.
>>
>>55354273

I am gone move Germany and start the fire.
>>
>>55355195
No, this is how I think the world will go.
>Social Marxism isn't reversed
>Germany is 45% Muslim by 2035
>Caliphates are being established in Europe
>Europe drifts away from the zionist sphere of influence since they're muslim and would probably still hate Jews by 2040
>4th World Power, the Caliphate of Europe, now competes with China, Russia, and the USA for global hegemony
>Also I am sure a call for great islamic piety will send shockwaves across the globe, and may see muslim states becoming more conservative, or uniting altogther.
>>
>>55355256
Start the fire from home.
>Make fake twitter
>Start tweeting into the Islamic community as a muslim
>Start pushing this idea of Islamic domination
>Joke about how Hitler must be rolling in his grave, and how Germany has truly lost
Maybe some will realize where the world is and make a change.
>>
that first Gex video got like 1 million views or some shit before it got taken down, methinks theres a big audience for this stuff
>>
>>55355450
It's gotten 14 thousand views in the past maybe 5 hours.
>>
>>55354273
RIP
>>
>>55354273
How has a society so obsessed with feminism, and homosexuality come to import hordes of people that constantly attack/rape/assault women and will attempt to kill gays?
>>
>>55355605
why do you even bother typing you fucking mongol
>>
>>55355681
Excuse me?
>>
>>55354273
Honestly, I've kind of lost hope in countries like Germany, Sweden, Britain and France at this point. The thing is, you have to realize that you`re drinking kool aid before you`ve got a tummy full of the stuff. The best they can hope for is giving up 80% of their country and claiming the other 20% as a new sovereign state. That`s something I think we might hope to see in a few countries in Europe in the next few decades. I was going to make an amputation allegory in this sentence, but then I realized that it`s really going to be more like a brain in a jar sort of scenario.
>>
>>55355450
Yeah duh, the media is constantly saying that 'right wing propaganda' is trying to fool people and then they proceed to post articles about some syrian child and how bad everything is for them.
>>
>>55355423
Die for something you believe in.
Be remembered in the history books.
Die for reason.

One man with belief in him self and no fear of death can accomplishe a lot to help others.

money is worthless being a robot in job is worthless.

Creating history will be priceless .
>>
File: 1447096113929.gif (3 MB, 253x190) Image search: [Google]
1447096113929.gif
3 MB, 253x190
Germany is fucked. The jews were not in control as /pol/ thought all along.
The USA will be the last stand against Islam and Islam will take over due to leftism.
>>
>>55355450
What Gex video? Anyone have a link?

Anyway, I was going to suggest we make fake SJW warrior twitters and try to petition the removal of this video. We will call it racist. Publicity is publicity is publicity. Doesn't matter if it's call good or bad, people will hear about it, and be likely to watch. That's all I want, let the people decide how they feel.

>>55355605
>You have a treehouse with 4 other kids, 5 of you total
>You heard about a whole bunch of refugees or something nearby?
>See a brown kid
>Invite him into my tree house! no need to be rude!
>He doesn't say anything, we give him some crackers
>He leaves
>Comes back, has a friend
>That's cool, he has someone to hang out with
>We read our comic books. They are in the corner, speaking their own language, doing their own thing, we don't mind
>Sun sets, everyone goes home, say goodbye to our new friends!
>Next day
>There's 6 of them
>They want in
>There's 4 of us (1 friend got sick and couldn't make it)
>They ask i let them in
>I get a little intimidated, but also want to be polite, so I let them in
>all 10 of us enter, it's very cramped now, they babble wildly in their foreign tongue while my friend sit bewildered staring
>"Where food?" they shout
>I meekly point to a chest in the corner
>They rush the chest, a horde, no queue or thought, they just grab, and go nuts
>I only have like 6 bags of chips left
>I ask for just 1 bag of chips for me and my few friends to share
>They refuse
>They hold a vote and kick me out of my tree house for being a bad host and trying to take their food
>I can't decide if I should stir my friends to fight, and go out in an outnumbered blaze of glory, or surrender and walk out with my head held low...
The end.
>>
>>55355989
what happened to the girl in your gif?
>>
File: 1447093055964.jpg (65 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1447093055964.jpg
65 KB, 600x840
>>55354273
Another thread, another bunch of yanks telling us what we tell them is happening and adding nothing new

Sort your niggers out, your police and your own government then come preach.
Until then shut your fucking yaps hypocrites.
>>
>>55355768
Just dozens of smaller Israel-Palestine scenarios where we keep all of our muslims in essentially jail-cities like Gaza and they occasionally make shitty propane bombs or napalm demanding more land.

>>55355989
Yea, I really wonder if destroying the cultural integrity of Europe is part of the Jewish agenda. It seems unlikely, as muslims are likely more resistant to jewish influence if anything.
>>
>>55356075
She just accepted 6 million refugees would be my guess.
>>
>>55356075

>girl
>>
>>55356180
how can jews be in control when islam will be the main religion in a few decades. the stormfags will always come up with conspiracies but in the end they will be victims of islam but they were too blinded to see it.
>>
>>55356119

Posts like these make me assume it isn't that bad. That massive birthrate is going to be a problem though.
>>
>>55356119
I am not here to bant, or debate, but to unite.

Yes, the US has it's flaws, but we must turn the tides at all planes of western society, and it must begin in the most extreme climate, AKA Germany, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.

I am not here to put you down, but to help you get back up. Please Britbong, dont be a dick, let's work together.
>>
>>55356075

She found out she was American and not Canadian.

slit her wrists and committed suicide
>>
>>55356252
w-well it sure does look like one
>>
>>55356297

You do know the Saudi Royal Family is Jewish, right? This is barely even a conspiracy.
>>
>>55356437
>>backtostormfront
>>
>>55356437
Can I get a source? well hopefully at least 3 sources. I am not doubting you, just asking for evidence so you can convince me.
>>
>>55356317
>Most extreme climate
That would still be the US. Our refugee problem is still smaller than americans nigger problem. It only becomes dangerous in the mid-term, with them breeding. The real danger in the short-term is the distruction of Schengen.
>>
>>55356631
Don't you see the threat? America will still be American in 2050, well we might be Mexican, but whatever, I just don't want to see Germany become muslim.

Don't you see? Muslims shall overtake you, and Mexicans shall overtake us.

Hell, I am a hispanic American, but a proud supporter of Donald Trump.
>>
>>55351335
Bump

Spread the video.
>>
>>55355195
You'll live on as the Neanderthals live on. Within the genotype of your descendants.
>>
>>55354273
It's amazing how many people still can't wait to get more immigrants into their neighborhoods.
>>
>>55356631
>smaller than americans nigger problem
Not even close you mentally damaged bavarian
Niggers are a tiny minority here and not even worth considering an epidemic.
Spics on the other hand are comparable to your kebab problem but even then we don't have entire armies of them shouting death to America and we are going to rape and murder your race out of existence.
Stop being so disillusioned and get your shit together, it's bad, and nowhere else on the planet is in more shit than you are right now
>>
What if rather than trying to become more left wing, the guys in control are trying to make us more right wing with the refugee crisis?

We're seeing far-right groups growing in Europe at their fastest rate since WW2, most European countries are governed by conservative parties (European People's Party Group,a conservative group, has the most MEP's). Rupert Murdoch, a conservative, controls most of the popular newspapers in the UK.

With far right groups growing in Europe, and a generation of children now becoming adults having been at war with the Middle East their entire life with anti-muslim sentiment becoming the norm, maybe it's a long term plot to weaken the muslim states. Weakening the Arabs would certainly help our allies in Israel after all. A man can dream...

>>55358897
>Not even close
But Germany is about 5% muslim. The US is 12% Black, celebrates Black History Month, has Martin Luther King day as a national holiday, and is ruled by a Black family.
>>
A convicted terrorist has been caught trying to smuggle himself into Europe by posing as an asylum seeker, in a stark event proving correct those who warned of terrorists taking advantage of the European Union’s lax border controls.

Ben Nasr Mehdi, a Tunisian who was first arrested in Italy in 2007 and sentenced to seven years imprisonment for plotting terror attacks with an Islamic State-linked group, was caught trying to re-enter the country last month.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/09/al-qaeda-terror-boss-discovered-on-migrant-boat-authorities-tried-to-hide-news/
>>
>>55358897
Also don't forget spics don't hate Americans and don't negatively affect the country other than dependence on welfare and higher crime rates. They're more culturally similar to Americans than muzzzies are to whites.
>>
>>55355989
>The USA will be the last stand against Islam and Islam will take over due to leftism
You underestimate Texas
>>
>>55358897
>>55361276

This desu. Apples and oranges.

Europeans are complete fuckwits desu.
>>
>>55354273
>What would Germany be if Hitler wasn't defeated? I'll tell you this, the Germans wouldnt be facing extinction.
Surely not, but if Hitler never went full crazy to begin with Germany wouldn't be in the mess they are now either.
>>
>>55355379
Sand people can't run a competitive economy without oil.
>>
>>55355423

yeah, shitposting is really your approach to everything, pol, isn't it?

call back when you've ever accomplished anything with that, proud keyboard warrior.
>>
File: german colonies.png (31 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
german colonies.png
31 KB, 1425x625
>>55354273

Why is Germany even taking people from the Middle East anyways? If they're going to go all "muh multikulti penance for past rayciss shame", shouldn't they be importing Papuans and (funnily enough, mostly Christian and Animist) blacks instead?
>>
>>55354273
>/pol/ isn't ironically conservative
So true. No one really wants to be conservative, it's purely out of necessity.
>>
File: 1440893813307.jpg (302 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1440893813307.jpg
302 KB, 1000x750
>>55355605
>the views of the plebs are of course logically consistent with the motives of the elite
>>
File: CSPYqfgWcAAN1Cs.jpg large.jpg (68 KB, 638x801) Image search: [Google]
CSPYqfgWcAAN1Cs.jpg large.jpg
68 KB, 638x801
>>55356119
>>
>>55354273

I'm starting to lose hope each day.

Why don't we just give up on our suicidal countrymen?
>>
>>55363352
Papuans are savages. Even more-so than Muslims. Violence is part of their culture, people get killed daily with all manner of primitive and improvised weapons. Bush knives, spears, bows and arrows, garden tools. All in their major cities.

The Papuans brush it off as part of their culture.

Remote tribes still practice cannibalism and witches are tortured/burnt to death frequently.

Papuans are quite honestly some of the most brutal people on the planet.
>>
Well we need to stop the SAVAGE BEASTS
>>
>>55355989
Fuuuuuck. We're fucked
We are ignorant pussies lmfao
>>
“The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists.”

Basically if you don't submit into sucking Alah's
cock, you're labeled as a Nazi and whatnot.
Surely, people are upset about the immigrants,
but no one is really doing anything. There is
nobody who dares to speak up, and form a
party of some sort.

I have no idea where this is leading, nor am I
looking forward to it.
>>
File: 1393796383102.jpg (12 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1393796383102.jpg
12 KB, 203x200
>>55365633
giving up is what sandjews want you to do
>>
>>55356351
It looks like a monster.
>>
File: 1447155341605.png (2 MB, 1047x1057) Image search: [Google]
1447155341605.png
2 MB, 1047x1057
>>55354273
TAKE BACK GERMANY !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA1nzyrwTSg
>>
>>55354273
It makes me sick just watching that. I'd like to see those fucking Muslims come to my state. I can legally shoot somebody on my property or even in self defense, of course I won't let them see my concealed carry before taunting them.
>>
File: 1404304461396.png (457 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
1404304461396.png
457 KB, 500x412
This is getting a lot of views, i swear it gained about 9000 in a half hour.
>>
bump tbb
>>
>>55368010
I left it open in my browser and after refreshing the page after about a day it went from like 700 views to about 80.000
>>
File: 1447162014365.jpg (42 KB, 600x266) Image search: [Google]
1447162014365.jpg
42 KB, 600x266
hmm
>>
germany is not white anymore, white race died a long time ago
>>
File: helmut schmidt.jpg (106 KB, 740x560) Image search: [Google]
helmut schmidt.jpg
106 KB, 740x560
> tfw he doesn't want to see germany burn
>>
File: 1446975138139.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1446975138139.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
This is what you're dealing with.
>>
>>55371489
Oh damn, i totally missed it.
>>
>>55355423
>Joke about how Hitler must be rolling in his grave, and how Germany has truly lost
from my experience, most mudslimes are big Hitler and third reich fans (at least turks).
they consider hitler killing jews as one of historys greatest accomplishments (right after their beloved ottomann empire)

you should post about how they fill complete hitlers work in allahs name or something.

it could work, maybe germany will wake up after the sandnigger burn down the first mosques and the west will finally realize that islam and sandnigger don't fit into our culture. i mean the west seems to care more about the wellbeing of minorities than itself.
>>
>>55356437
Kike shills like you never learn, do they?
>>
>>55365792
Please.... there was a gang that harassed a group of Aussie tourists doing the Kokoda track walk just two years ago or so and the local village hunted them down, killed them and returned the tourists' things to them.

You need to stop drinking the Indonesians' Kool-Aid.
>>
>>55371639
>Implying wife obeying husband is bad
>Implying the sharia boogyman is understood by americ.ucks
>>
>>55354273
Heil Höcke!

https://youtu.be/jjlKO6hCRoc
>>
Germany just reinstated Dublin II. Let's see where this is going.

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article148685348/Deutschland-wendet-wieder-Dublin-Verfahren-an.html
>>
>>55354273

>28 months later
>>
>>55374450
Good, but over a year too late.
>>
>>55372808
>Harassing gang
>Hunted down and killed by others

>Not savage

I have not heard anything about PNG via Indonesia. To be honest a lot of what I know comes from Ross Kemp's documentary and people I know who have gone there for business.
>>
>>55354273
>>55354273
>>55354273

You need to include that Germany is abolishing the minimum wage
can you fact check that? Bring it up that its by the people in power pushing this
>>
>>55354273
oh! What songs are used here? Mostly interested in the first song
>>
>>55356075
It's a trap bro
>>
>>55374608
Shows they are proactive and dont go relying on some tool from the big city to solve their problems.

It's ok. I realise you're a cucк. Embrace it.
>>
>>55361338

>has never heard of the Weimar Republic
>>
>>55355026
Lmao, xenophobic right-winged people come up with the best ideas.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.