[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asatru: Answer to NWO or Merchant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14
File: 1442385565487.jpg (54 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1442385565487.jpg
54 KB, 467x700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3KEbgdCBBA

Worship noble ancestors.
Don't take shit from mudshit poli-cunts.
Rejection of Semitic Chist-kek universalism.
Awaken ancient call of gods and culture.
Be proud of self and claim right to exist.
Total rejection of Cultural Marxism

So, what the fook are you waiting for, half-man?
>>
>>55353914
When the day of judgement comes, the proud will be humbled and the humble will be exalted.

Jesus is the son of God.
>>
File: 4892959.jpg (49 KB, 313x478) Image search: [Google]
4892959.jpg
49 KB, 313x478
>>55353979
Go back to sucking Pastor Hagee's dick
>>
>>55353914
>TFW Catholic/Nordic Pagan at the same time

Feels viking, man :^)
>>
>>55354198
if anybody has any questions about how I exist this way, btw, feel free to ask.
>>
>>55353914
>and claim right to exist.
lol
>>
>>55354214
was literally just about to ask
>>
>>55354214
Is it because the catholic understandings are based on the euro mycology (mushrroms)?
>>
>>55354214
do you make sacrifices?
>>
>>55354258
>lol
good winter to you, newfag
>>
File: hilmar.jpg (206 KB, 820x526) Image search: [Google]
hilmar.jpg
206 KB, 820x526
>>55353914
I like how tolerant Asatru is. How do I join?
>>
>>55354295
I have before, yes.

>>55354271
It's a mixture of that, and essentially early Christianity, which wasn't necesarilly monotheistic, rather they believed that Yahweh should be worshipped above (all other) gods. I believe in the Old Gods, though Jesus Christ is my saviour, if I recant on my belief of Christ, and die a wariors death, I may still be awaited in Valhalla or the Great Hunting Fields.

>>55354260
ask what?

>>55354361
Literally just pray to the Old Gods, do some Rituals, and look up the code-books. There are very loose and very few actual "religious texts" for paganism, as it was mostly passed by word of mouth, unlike Christianity, which put writing at the forefront.
>>
>>55354361
That individual is a singular faggot that does not understand ancestor worship. Fuck that guy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lptvpRMpiLU
>>
File: 0olshanskiyb_klyatsvar18709.jpg (446 KB, 1991x1400) Image search: [Google]
0olshanskiyb_klyatsvar18709.jpg
446 KB, 1991x1400
>>55353914
Christianity cannot be considered as a religion that will ever save those of European decent.

Christianity is a universalist religion. As such it is a religion that will accept all colors into its ranks and has no problem with race-mixing so long as adherents observe the faith in an orthodox manner.

Only by rediscovering our Native European Religion will we find our true fighting spirit to defend our people. Asatru is a manifestation of Native European Religion.
>>
>>55354463
agreed; ancestors are incredibly important, but that doesn't mean you can't practice asatru; bravery, courage, and, essentially, pride, are the most important parts of the belief system, not your ancestry. ANybody can be a good warrior, nordic people are just better than it.
>>
>>55354507
better at it*
>>
>>55353979
Jesus was a Jew. Christianity is a Jewish creation released on Gentiles to weaken them. Jews hated the Romans and used Christianity to bring about their downfall.
>>
>>55354572
Jesus wasn't a Jew, mate. Requesting infographic that shows difference between jews and the rest of the line of david plox

Also Christ is stated in the bible to have blonde-white hair, broski
>>
>>55354630
wait wtf

never seen that infographic
>>
File: infidel141.jpg (110 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
infidel141.jpg
110 KB, 579x523
>>55354572
This
>>
>>55354361
>How do I join?

You answered your own question in a way. You are welcome to join by simply being interested. Devout spiritualism begins with the individual journey. The gods or goddesses and the different fay folk will not come to you by doing this or that like reading a manual, but they'll come to you merely by your invitation to have them in your life.

I ask you to set aside a space in your room for an alter, a small one no more or less, with some tokens that will remind you of spirits you are close to and then some things that will in your mind honor the gods. It's simple to do a little bit of reading whenever you can to catch up on what things the gods and goddesses liked. Most of what is out there is very general and vague, but the most valuable things you can learn about the gods will come from your relationship with them. You'll also get the understanding that it's all very organized into different areas that reflect each value of your life. Each of the gods and goddesses are honoring your commitment to another, and working toward fulfilling your spiritual fulfillment.

Look for some troths online.
>>
>>55354572
Also; see Jesus stating that rather than, like in Deuteronomy, loving jesus with just your soul and heart, you should love him with your soul, heart, and brain. The Jews believed that the brain and the heart were one, so he wouldn't have said that. in addition, Jesus was from Nazareth, Not Judea. Only the Judeans were Jews. He was called "king of the Jews" as an insult by the romans because lol nobody likes jews.

Judaism didn't even actually exist at the time. He was an israelite, a nazarene, and of the line of david, he wasn't Judean, who evolved into the modern jews we know and love :^)
>>
>>55354630
Literally nothing but bullshit. He was a Jew - accept it.

No where in the bible does it say anything about blonde hair, fag.

You sound like an Afro-centrist.
>>
>>55354796
More bullshit from a kike lover.

Why do you hate your ancestors so much? Why do to hate your own people?
>>
>>55354491
>observe the faith in an orthodox manner
There's absolutely nothing orthodox about any current establishment of Christian religion.
>>
>>55354797
>afro centrist
bro you're talking to a blue-eyed pagan from germany who lives in canada, get fucked

>>55354848
As I have stated in the thread prior to now, I'm a pagan. I definitely don't hate my own people. I worship my own people, I worship m y ancestors. I DO hate idiots who ignore history. If it's bullshit, then refute my argument.

Judea was where the modern jews are from, Jesus was from Nazareth, even if he wasn't born of a virgin, even if he wasn't the son of god, he wasn't jewish, and was called King of the Jews as a derogatory slur by the romans (who were based and knew the jews were idiots)

>>55354858
Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches are sort of close, but I do agree that no modern Christianity is similar at all to original Christianity. Maybe Coptic Christians in the middle east?
>>
>>55354848
Cute viking gril, though. would have many strong sons with/10
>>
>>55354796
Desert sand is not your valhalla
>>
>>55354987
Agreed. I'm ready for the Fimbulvetr, are you, anon?
>>
>>55355079
Jesus never even heard of maple syrup, so why even bother with an idea of salvation from him?
>>
>>55354491
That picture looks like Slavic paganism; the statues make it obvious.
>>
File: Saint_Giles.jpg (60 KB, 794x558) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Giles.jpg
60 KB, 794x558
>>
>>55355269
Ah the old "I have no argument so I'll insult your country" shtick.

Bro I don't necessarily disagree with you about most things. i understand that my beliefs are unconventional, even for /pol/, but whatever man, live and let live.
>>
File: RNS-BLACK-JESUSthumb.jpg (109 KB, 275x276) Image search: [Google]
RNS-BLACK-JESUSthumb.jpg
109 KB, 275x276
>>55355328
Jesus, your Lord.
>>
File: hnnnnnnnng.jpg (160 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnnnnng.jpg
160 KB, 500x750
>>55354943
Your whole fucking argument boils down to:

"jeezus not jew cuz judayism means something different now than it did back when the temple was still around"

Which, obvious to anyone capable of thought, is fucking stupid. He was a Jew. He was born to a Jewish mother and lived in a Jewish home. He was circumcised and was knowledgeable about the Jewish religion, it's customs and practices. Most importantly, he was of Semetic decent - not white.

Just because Judaism changed after the Diaspora does not make him any less of a Jew.
>>
>>55355436
Alright man. Well, I'm gonna go fuck my Irish girlfriend and implant her womb with my germanic sperm, then I'm going to go shovel the driveway because it's already snowing where I live. Enjoy the burgers down there in the land of the pussies, though.
>>
>>55354361
I hate faggots who say shit like this. It's just one more way that shitskins and and every fucking edgy liberal join and undermine everything traditional, and honestly wholesome.

BLOOD IS NOT A FUCKING CLUB FOR YOU TO JOIN. BLOOD IS BLOOD. Fuck sake, this shit makes me scream.
>>
>>55355378
>shtick
Merchant words. for shame!!!
>>
>>55355532
Love you too, maple-fag. Have lots of babies and shit - we need them.
>>
>>55355544
EXACTLY THIS!
So, ten years from now that same fuckwit will come out of the closet. We will see it.
>>
>>55355544
I can understand the concept. I can understand simply wanting more people to honor the Gods the way you do. But, as you've pointed out, he is really fucking misguided and wrong.

The colored peoples have their own native religions and traditions. There is no need to latch on to ours - as they seem to do with everything else.
>>
File: vikingwomen.jpg (44 KB, 473x353) Image search: [Google]
vikingwomen.jpg
44 KB, 473x353
>>55355544
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU
>>
>>55355908
That's right. The shitskins of the world, united, want a white world, with white technology, white agriculture, white clothing, white success, and white everything else...minus the white PEOPLE.

I don't care if the shitskins worship their ancestors. I don't care if the shitskins worship some Gods, just as long as they aren't MY Gods. I'm here visiting my grandmother in the states for vacation, so pardon my flag, but I'm from Norway, and I have NEVER seen so many god damn niggers who wear the Valknot, or the triple horns of Odin. I have NEVER seen so many walking around with the symbol of Thor. It's sickening, and it's little more than bastardization of the White Ways.

They suck so much out of our lives: our work positions, our happiness, our women, our economic strength, our energy and sympathy, that we have none of that left for our OWN. Asatru is being bastardized, and fuck, that isn't even what we call our Ways. We just call them "The Old Ways", or "The Faith". That's IT.

But these buttfuckers who try to latch on, like a leech, and suck the ever-living life out of our beloved Gods? THEY must stop, or be stopped, end of story. Europe for Europeans, White things for White people. Ugh, sorry for the emotional spillover, not my personal blog, but a passionate subject.
>>
File: 4603.png (281 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
4603.png
281 KB, 680x382
>>55356387
>>
File: 1441593672264.png (108 KB, 1270x1136) Image search: [Google]
1441593672264.png
108 KB, 1270x1136
>this thread
>>
File: 1444266769795.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444266769795.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>55356880
>>
>>55356948
>America
>white
>>
>>55357143
Canada will always be a bitch to the U.S.
Even if the U.S. population were 100% nigger, you NIGGER
>>
>>55355544
AUTISM IS NOT A FUCKING CLUB FOR YOU TO JOIN. AUTISM IS AUTISM.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.