[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to always side with the imperials in my skyrim play throughs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 600x1000
I used to always side with the imperials in my skyrim play throughs until I started to see what's happening to Europe. Has anybody remade heimskr's speech to make it talk about the problems in Europe today? If not I'll do it
>>
The real plague are the Thalmor and siding with the stormcloaks only helps them
>>
>>55354418
>thinks the Thalmor are the threat
>cant even take over one area of the sandnigger nation
>>
>>55354495
Redguards are the only race to split the atom.
>>
thalmor is jewry u keks
stormclocks lose anyway
>>
So, I didn't pay much attention when playing through skyrim.. Can someone explain?
>>
>>55354418
I am aware of this but replace the imperials with the government, the thalmor with islam and the stormcloaks with anti immigration people
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 460x259
>>55354495
>>
>>55353907
Imperial is the only real option.
The Stormcloaks might take back Skyrim for a short period, but that victory would weaken humanity as a whole. If the Empire is weak, the Thalmor can move in and take control.
Stormcloaks are for shortsighted cunts.
>>
>>55354589
The thalmor are jewing the nords into destroying both forces, nords and imperials.
>>
>>55354418
Not necessarily. It's pretty obvious that in the scheme of things, the Thalmor are manipulating both the Imperials and the Stormcloaks. Even though the power vacuum in Skyrim caused by the Stormcloak Rebellion would easily be taken advantage of by the Thalmor, it's not hard to imagine that since the Dragonborn literally killed one of the most powerful beings to exist (Alduin) along with all of his cohorts, the Emperor, various incredibly powerful Daedra, and the generals it took to overthrow the Imperials, it's not too insane to suggest that he could convince Ulfric that he was being manipulated by the Thalmor and drive them out of Skyrim as well.
>>
Fuck them, by the time Alduin is killed the Dragonbone can take on whole armies of piss skins.
>>
>>55353907
The empire betrayed it's people when they took rights from it's citizens. Sure, if the Empire's intent was to fight back then the empire would be the obvious choice, but they're just bending over and taking it in the ass.

The Empire is not fighting against the Thalmor. The Empire IS the Thalmor at this point. An independent Skyrim means resistance, independence, glory.
>>
>>55354554
>Implying redlards have the magical know-how to do such a thing.

Breton wizards did it.
>>
Fun fact: heimskr (heimskur) means stupid in Icelandic
>>
Easy a civil war weakens both the empire and the stormcloaks
Guess who wins? The je..the thalmor
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 500x232
>>55354815
>>
File: 1400219961967.png (4 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1400219961967.png
4 KB, 426x364
>/pol/ discussing Skyrim politics
I'm in
>>
>>55354823
>>55354696
>>55354576
>>55354418

Why do people always forget, when talking about the post-plotline Skyrim world, that the Dragonborn still fucking exists and is very much aware of the Thalmor plot.
>>
>>55354782

The empire didn't take rights from anyone. The thalmor told them to, they went "sure", and then didn't do it because that would be stupid. Then, Ulfric Stormcloak decided he wanted to be the high king of skyrim, so he murdered him with forbidden super powers using the unenforced talos worship ban as an excuse. Which, ironically forced the empire to actually start cracking down on it in order to not just be in blatant disregard of the white gold treaty.
>>
>>55354947

Who cares. He's not a shezzar, he's just one of Akatosh's pawns in the cosmic game of chess he's playing against himself.
>>
So the thalmor are the jews funding both sides
The Empire traded the freedom of the people for security
And the Rebellion wants their freedom back, but won't be able to sustain it for long and will be back at square one
Fuck this game was a lot easier when you just ran around shouting and setting shit on fire
>>
>>55354947
Fucking this.
>>
Nords are porchmonkeys
Thalmor are jews
Imperials are mixed race like all americans
>>
You never know skyrim may turn out like America and kick ass once it kicks out those Elvan fucks
>>
>>55355008
I mean yeah, but it's not too hard to get to the conclusion that if he could push out the Empire with the help of the Imperials, he could do the same to the Thalmor. If I ever start a new character I'm going to make him a Nord and have a little fantasy where after the end of the game I murder Ulfric, usurp the throne, and drive out the Jewmor.
>>
>>55355008
By the end of Dragonborn the Dragonborn has an extreme powerlevel.

Hell, he could probably take on a good deal of the Thalmor army by himself.

This combined with opportunistic attacks by the Thalmor's other enemies would kill them.
>>
I say Dragonborne unites the Imperials and Stormcloaks and pushes the Thalmor shitskins to the deepest realm of Oblivion!
>>
Pelinal Whitestrake did nothing wrong. Remove Mer! This world is the rightful clay of Humanity
>>
I usually side with Imperials and use their tactics against them
>High Elf
>Stealth Archer + Illusion
>>
by the end of the game u r op and can LITERALLY control dragons
u can fuck all the thalmor

2 possibilities now:

u join the stormcloaks
skyrim becomes independent
u singlehandedly destroy the thalmor
the empire legalizes talos worshiping again
skyrim may or may not be again part of the empire

u join the empire
skyrim remains under the empire
u singlehandedly destroy the thalmor
the empire legalizes talos worshiping again
skyrim is still part of the empire

as u can see it ends pretty much the same
>>
>>55355154

If skyrim wins the civil war, the thalmor leave. They literally have no reason to stay, they were only there to breed animosity between skyrim and cyrodiil for the sake of weakening the latter and making sure any eventual re-alliance would be long delayed.

>>55355156

Talos had to employ Numidium to conquer them the first time. Let me repeat that, Talos the God had to employ the giant atheist deception to beat the high elves.
>>
File: stealtharcer.jpg (754 KB, 746x2779) Image search: [Google]
stealtharcer.jpg
754 KB, 746x2779
>>55355347
>>
>>55355377
I'd say the Dragonborn is well on his way to reaching the same power of Talos.

Combining that with the back of Skyrim's army + the armies of any of the multiple states that want to fuck over the Thalmor and he could win.

Let me also remind you that Hamerfell fucked the Thalmor up and they DIDN'T have the Dragonborn.
>>
File: juden.jpg (68 KB, 550x585) Image search: [Google]
juden.jpg
68 KB, 550x585
>>55354418
>>55354823
>>55354947
>>55355072
>>55355156
>>55355209
BAD GOYS
>>
>>55355481
But hammerfell has long curved swords
>>
>>55355614
CURVED SWORDS?
>>
It seems I'm not the only one that breaks out Skyrim every November.

Brenton this go around.. siding with Stormcloaks. Easy decision this year.
>>
>>55355481

>I'd say the Dragonborn is well on his way to reaching the same power of Talos.

No. Talos shezzar and dragon born, the reincarnation of Lorkhan.

>Combining that with the back of Skyrim's army

Ayy lmao

>the armies of any of the multiple states

You mean just hammerfell? Because high rock and cyrodiil have made it pretty clear they aren't going into round 2 with the thalmor just yet.
>>
What happens if Dragonborn kills Akatosh and absorbs his him?
>>
>>55355765

Time would break. Then, they'd probably just turn back into akatosh and time would start again. Also it's not possible
>>
>>55355412
I never get tired of reading this
>>
File: shor.jpg (63 KB, 786x916) Image search: [Google]
shor.jpg
63 KB, 786x916
>>55355008
>not a shezzar
Actually, he probably is. Notice who conspicuously wasn't in sovngarde, his very realm?
>>
>>55355757
>You mean just hammerfell? Because high rock and cyrodiil have made it pretty clear they aren't going into round 2 with the thalmor just yet.

And the forces of Elswyr and Valenwood who do not enjoy their Thalmor occupation.

Considering Hammerfell was able to defeat the Thalmor by themselves a coalition like this with the backing of the Dragonborn would most certainly win.

Plus, after a few victories you'd probably see the Empire turning against the Thalmor themselves. It's pretty apparant that they were preparing for a second war during the events of Skyrim.
>>
>>55355412
>>55355412
GODDAMN EVERY FUCKING ONE IS A STEALTH ARCHER FUCK
>>
>>55355982
except the Thalmor, famly
>>
>>55355890

He's not there because got killed and torn to pieces.
>>
>>55355890
>>55355481
Also, noteworthy:
>I'd say the Dragonborn is well on his way to reaching the same power of Talos.
That's very true, and just that alone is enough to make him a shezzarine.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Mantling

In TES lore, if you roleplay someone hard enough you literally become him.
>>
File: motherofgod.jpg (26 KB, 550x425) Image search: [Google]
motherofgod.jpg
26 KB, 550x425
>>55355982
You're not a stealth archer?
>>
>>55355979
You really want to get the Black Marsh on your side if it's a war against the elves. During the Oblivion crisis they were the only nation to repel the dremora and invade Oblivion through the newly opened gates. Space alien tree magic is strong
>>
>>55355979

The tree niggers don't care and the khajiit like the thalmor because they think that the thalmor brought the moons back from their inexplicable disappearance (when really they just hid the moons and then brought them back).

>Considering Hammerfell was able to defeat the Thalmor by themselves

They were able to resist one invading force. Using an imperial legion left behind specifically to help them defend themselves.

>It's pretty apparant that they were preparing for a second war during the events of Skyrim.

Well, yes, they are. But they aren't ready yet or they would have gotten the show started already.
>>
>>55356048
He still exists in a manifestable form. Just no heart. And Tsun said that Shor had given them direct orders not to leave the hall as well, which means he had to be there existing in some sense to give said orders.
>>
Just finished the stormcloak quest line. I felt like it really pushes you to join the stormcloaks. At the start, the imperials want to execute you for no reason.

Besides that the imperials are just puppets of the Thalmor by the start of the game. Taking a stand and finishing the empire off will scare the Thalmor. They already are having problems with Hammerfell. Now with the fucking dragonborn on their side there's no way to stormcloaks can lose. Although all the birds want is a good purge of their homeland from all the stinking mud races.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x449
>>55356156
Who wants the Khajit on their side anyway? Literally the gypsies of TES
>>
>>55356156
>Well, yes, they are. But they aren't ready yet or they would have gotten the show started already.
Which is the point. This big war against the Thalmor would presumably happen a few years after Skyrim split.

That would give the Dragonborn and his allies plenty of time to recoup and grow stronger.

If the last Dragonborn was able to transcend the first within a short timespan, imagine how strong he would be by the time a war with the Thalmor happened.
>>
>>55356137

>During the Oblivion crisis they were the only nation to repel the dremora and invade Oblivion through the newly opened gates.

No they weren't. Everyone did, it's just that the argonians don't have anything that would be recorded as having been destroyed in the battles, nor were the names of those who died written down. What the argonians did do that no one else did, is deliberately not close the gates, instead choosing to occupy the deadlands until Dagon's minions closed them themselves. Presumably this is because Hell is more habitable than the Black Marsh.

Regarding the thalmor though, it's unlikely they would be of much help. They stomped the shit out of morrowind, but only because they still had the whole gang together and could just march everyone north in a giant WAAAAGH. Well, the Isles are across the whole continent and an ocean.

Also, the argonians were only all there to stop Dagoth's invasion because the Hist figured he would try to destroy them, as he wanted to destroy everything. But the Thalmor probably don't care about the Hist at all. And even if the thalmor did unmake mundus, the Hist would persist, as they are capable of even surviving through kalpa shifts.
>>
>get urge to replay Skyrim
>flashback to texture mods
>model mods
>spell mods
>exp mods
>quest mods
>bug fixes
>load order troubleshooting
>why isn't this ENB working
>giant ! cubes
>Skyrim.exe has crashed
>Skyrim.exe is not responding
>urge subsides
>>
>>55356190

>He still exists in a manifestable form.

he does? Where?

>And Tsun said that Shor had given them direct orders not to leave the hall as well, which means he had to be there existing in some sense to give said orders.

These orders were probably given back before he was killed.
>>
>>55356306
The empire is pretty much over Mede dynasty is shit only there because of the death of Martin Septim
i can totally see the dragonborn conquering skyrim as Talos did
>>
>>55356346
Oh. It's been several years since I've brushed up on the lore because I can't be assed to spend six hours updating all my mods so I can play again. I always thought the Argonians were bad ass though with their time traveling trees and shit.

So in present canon, can anyone take the Thalmor? Would anyone want to get their shit together long enough to even fight? The elves have spent years undermining and conquering everything. Red Mountain going off fucked Morrowind, didn't it?
>>
>>55356350
I only have like 10 ish mods running. They're just small tweaks to things to make it a little more fun. It's actually pretty solid once you get used to it.
>>
>>55356555

Makes you wonder why Martin didn't immediately fuck every female blade at the fortress during the oblivion crisis just to be safe
>>
>>55356449
But alduin was only in sovngarde for the events of skyrim. It wouldn't make sense for him to have ordered this at the very beginning of time.

And he manifests as he chooses, as Talos' manifestations, as shezzarines, ect. He's recorded as existing in sovngarde as well, so you'd have to assume he manifests there as well. He wasn't recorded as being torn into pieces, only that his heart was torn out, and he was left to essentially wander his creation.

This is without going into the semi-cannonical MK lore, which gives more justification for exactly what Lorkhan is, how he does things, and why he does the things he does.
>>
What are argonians? Slavs?
>>
>>55356555
conquering tamriel*
>>
>>55356649
No, lizards
>>
>>55356561

If cyrodiil, skyrim, high rock, and hammerfell all worked together full force they might be able to do it. That's WHY the thalmor is using such roundabout methods to turn them against eachother and weaken them. But it's certainly not a given, which is why the empire isn't fighting them right now. Their plan is probably just to spend a few decades literally outbreeding the elves.
>>
>>55356684
I mean real-life equivalent boludo
>>
>>55356648

His coprse is the moons bro
>>
>>55356737
Then lizards
>>
File: 1400121858536.png (271 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1400121858536.png
271 KB, 512x384
>OH FUGG :DDD
>the thalmor are wrecking everyone, including the empire
>the solution is obviously to splinter from the empire and become an even easier target!
>>
>>55356756
Yes, in the same way the planets are the Gods. Yet Akatosh manages to exist both as a planet in the sky and as a giant daedra eating dragon in Oblivion.

This is going a bit beyond the point, but one of the reasons TES lore is so interesting is because it actually has a system of metaphysics.
>>
>>55356848

Key word was "moons". Plural. Just in regard to the fact that his body wasn't whole even beyond not having the heart.

Also that wasn't literally akatosh, just martin channeling a shit load of dragon energy all at once.
>>
>>55356916
It was akatosh. And planets, and the moons, are literal planes of existence in-world. The aedra and daedra exist both as whatever physical manifestation they want to take and as their planes of existence.
>>
Was the Jarl of Whiterun wise to side with the Dragon Born (and Stormcloak/Imperial, whichever you're endorsing)?

Should he have stayed neutral or independent? Would either side respect that?
>>
>>55356848
I really love the effort that was put into Elder Scrolls lore instead of just using the same old generic vaguely Christian inspired my this as everyone else. I'm disappointed about how they've been retconing stuff for Elder Scrolls Online but I guess that's inevitable. You're probably not going to sell a lot of statuettes of Molag Bal if you don't change his title from "Prince of Rape" to "Prince of Domination".
>>
>>55356987
He tried you kek but the other side attacks while theyre neutral, what is he supposed to do after that?
>>
>>55357016
As far as I'm concerned, ESO never happened lore-wise.

Most of the in-depth stuff was done by Michael Kirkbride during his time there. He still actually makes semi-canonical lore that bethesda still uses occasionally, when Todd isn't being an asshole. There's some really fascinating stuff there. Take a look at this stuff, and remember, like I said this is actually a system of metaphysics.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Break
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Towers
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/CHIM

If you really want to understand the point of TES, read C0da.
>>
I just killed Alduin for the first time today. Always took too long enjoying side quests, and OCD bullshit every time I got into the game. Never finished the main story line. Till today.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

fuck the Blades, btw.
>>
>>55356987
He couldnt had keep his neutral status, just take a look at whiterun its almots in the middle
>>
>>55355718
M8 just support the imperials, kill the emperor and become the new emperor by right of being dragonborn and jew tier 100 speech
>>
>>55357503
Or join the brotherhood and kill the emperor for the lolz.

Also free from ain't free dark brotherhood edition where?

>hail sithis
>>
>people arguing that a skyrim under the empire would have a greater chance at defeating the thalmor
topkek
a sovereign skyrim has a much greater chance at it
the empire on it's own doesn't give a fuck about anywhere but cyrodiil first off, the empire only want skyrim so that it has nord cannonfodder, even if the empire were to somehow break away from thalmor rule skyrim would remain largely on their own if a a thalmor invasion took place, the imperial legion would merely be a means to organize skyrim's own citizens to defend their own country under the imperial outfit, something the native stormcloaks would be much more efficient at.

second imperials are a bunch of shitskins who only want to turn the glorious nord skyrim in to a multicultural shithole like their own homeland, remaining in the empire would be the suicide of the nord race

third they are clearly willing to destroy nord culture on the command of the thalmor given that they're enforcing the ban on talos
>>
>>55355008
The dragonborn will disappear and no longer be relevant outside of what happens in game. Every other Elder Scrolls protag has had the same treatment. The dragonborn will just disappear, or go meditate with the greybeards when he realizes how strong he is.
>>
>>55353907
>siding with the people who were going to cut off your head with no trial or due process
>They don't even know your name

That's some serious Stockholm you had to get over.
>>
>>55353907
Test
>>
Ulfric is Thalmor funded
>>
>>55355699
Curved. Swords.
>>
>>55356102
>not being a battlemage
Faggot
>>
>>55357263
>read C0da

literally never do this

Kirkbride, pls just zerosum already.
>>
>>55357268
Who wants prissy assholes to an extinct order when they can learn super powers from the greybeards and smoke dank dragon timeweed
>>
>>55357953
What's wrong with C0da or Kirkbride?
>>
>>55357685
Or he'll become a god like the hero of Kvatch. The way things look he'll either mantle Talos or be Herma Mora's bitch for all eternity.
>>
>>55353907
>Fighting for the Imperials
>Ever
All the way back in the days of Daggerfall I hated them because their base template is the roman empire which I hate with a passion the likes many of you anons couldn't even fathom.
The Imperial were designed to be just like them but instead of having a Roman Republic to make them worth a damn they had the Akavir to whip them into a shape worthy of being called a fighting force.
If you weren't a dense cunt and actually listened to what the Storm clocks said from the very beginning they have every right to tell the empire to fuck off.
Plus there's the whole part where the Imperial were going to kill you despite them realizing they had no idea why they had even captured you and had 0 reason to hold you let alone a crime to pin on you.
But I guess once a good kek always a good kek huh?
>>55356848
>Akatosh
>the celestial bodies
Are you retarded?
Lorkhan tricked them all into making Mundus and he's not Akatosh. That's like saying Talos the God is only Stormcrown and not Stormcrown fused with the king maker(who's an immortal btw)
>>
File: elder scrolls cosmology.jpg (263 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
elder scrolls cosmology.jpg
263 KB, 1131x707
>>55358496
Jesus christ, do any of you read the lore at all?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Planes_of_Existence

Scroll down. The planets are the God's planes of existence. Which is why Lorkhan "is" the moons.
>>
Race mixing in skyrim was pleasantly absent. All races seemed to mix together almost exclusively. There was an occasional Redguard with a nord but it was always WM/BF.

Just what is the relationship between the races? Are nords, Redguard and imperials all human, just different phenotypically? What would happen if an argonian fucked a human? Or an elf?

I wish the khajjits and argonians were different physiologically than the human and elf races. It doesn't really make sense for argonians to have tits if they're reptiles, and khajjits seem like they should have 4 tits at least. I guess breeding isn't ever really touched on though.
>>
>>55359451
Barbed. Penis.
>>
>>55359451
No children of Mer, Argonians, and Kajiit either.
>>
>>55359451
>Race mixing in skyrim was pleasantly absent

Bretons.
>>
i think that guy who did crimes against nature made him give a speech about hungry niggers maybe it was some one else
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.