[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: whiteguilt.jpg (54 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
whiteguilt.jpg
54 KB, 500x366
Do white people have guilt for black people by nature?
>>
As an American I am arrogant as shit and have no guilt.
>>
>>55353765
Fuck no.

Do you have guilt for the chinese?
>>
Do Nips deny war crimes to the Chinese by nature?
>>
No. And we'd do it again the second it becomes possible.
>>
>>55354168
I reported you to FBI
>>
ssor blks
>>
Nope. We purchased blacks who were sold to us by their fellow blacks. We brought them to our country, allowed their conquered, submitted, and sold off genes to breed successfully, and then gave them citizenship in the most powerful nation in the world.

They lucked out, and all they do is cry about it.

You could say I feel white disgust, that is, I'm white and I feel disgusted by blacks and how they squander everything that we have given them.
>>
>>55353765
Not this cracker
>>
>>55355986
nigger
>>
No, I've been around plenty of good natured, successful blacks that haven't let the fact that their great-great-great grandparents were slaves affect them. I have no white guilt because I know that the only thing holding blacks down are themselves, especially in this PC "we need more affirmative action" world we're approaching.
>>
>>55356117
We really should've picked our own cotton.
>>
>>55353765
It is probably easier to get white people to feel guilt for what their ancestors did than most other races. Personally, I see it as irrational to feel guilt for the actions of people who merely look like me.
>>
Very few white people care about anyone but themselves.
They're not really humans, as much a baboons who will betray friends and manipulate all the rules to their advantage under the guise of bullshit like "white man's burden" aka we're going to enslave you and act like we're doing you a favor to justify it.
White people have zero ability for empathy or any sense of fairness at all. White people just whine whine whine whine to take take take and set up systems that only benefit themselves at the expense of others.
White people should be murdered off the face of the fucking planet. It will be a glorious day when the entitled, pussy, white race is finally bred out of existence.
>>
>>55353765
NO.
>>
>>55353765
Highest intelligence and understanding of the world
>>
>>55354168
Mate in 20 years I think you'll have to worry about them getting revenge cause you know "WE DINDU NUFIN WRONG, KILL WHITEY, SLAVERY AND SHIT" "WE GON BE KINGZ AN SHEIT AGAIN SENPAI". From what I see, they'll be blood thirsty and the white nan will be the first to be killed
>>
...nigger.....
>>
>>55353765
no I have zero guilt whatsoever and there is not one white man who should, fuck the victim criers.

>>55356680
Ignorant idiot. you should cry some more. Maybe realize that slave trade has forever been part of your own culture and still is. Picking and choosing little bitch.
>>
>>55353765
I feel no guilt whatsoever for the crimes of the past, just because they were committed by people that looked like me.

We all know the Japanese don't have a guilt problem haha
>>
>>55353765
No, why the fuck should I? Even in the case of our natives, All that happened were white people saving children from savages that had a tendency to eat their own children
>>
>>55358204

We should still respect are history and ancestors are queen the biggest land holder in world.
>>
>>55356117
>>55356557
Funny thing is that the Arabic slave trade existed and traded blacks hundreds of years before Europeans became interested in black slaves but one thing the Arabs did with their slaves was castrating their male black slaves that the white Europeans did not do.

The Arabs were fond of eunuchs after all.
>>
> by nature
>>
No.

In fact when I see black people walking in my direction I go into full Vince McMahon power walk mode.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.