[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is America a "free" country? It isn't. There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
How is America a "free" country?

It isn't.

There is a show in China called the "Super Brain" where contestants compete in brain competitions like memorizing thousands pieces of information in one day or mentally calculating math equations. Can you imagine how that would have went down in the US? It would've been banned because blacks wouldn't be able to participate and even if they could, there would be outcries of "racism" because no black participant would win.

And this is your so called freedom, America.

Puhleeze...
>>
>>55353579
If that were true, that would mean blacks ultimately drag us down as a society.
>>
>>55353665
>If
>>
>>55353692
Sure. Did blacks ever get a chance at such a show?
>>
>>55353579
>There is a show in China called the "Super Brain" where contestants compete in brain competitions like memorizing thousands pieces of information in one day or mentally calculating math equations

And yet these cunts can't even learn English or how to drive.

Fascinating
>>
>>55353579
>Neterlands
>Trying to talk about freedom
Nice try mate, I know you and your countrymen have a hard on for trying to make fun of America but we are the closest to free any nation has ever come to being so.
Have we drifted away from pure unadulterated freedom that we had from 1784-1806, sure.
However we are still leaps and bounds more free than anywhere else in the world and you're a branded nigger if you think we aren't
>>
>>55353579
No where is free.
And you don't have a clear understanding of what free even means.
There is no freedom to. There is only freedom from.
We are free from oppression in that the Bill of Rights guarantees us certain rights designed to prevent the government from total control over us.
You're thinking of political correctness, and its effects on our nation. You aren't anymore more free than we are.
>>
we live in JUNGLE AMERICA now with chimps running around everywhere.. I wrote a song about it
https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
When you see a nigger, pull the trigger.
>>
>>55354233
>>55354233
YOU ARE A FAT MONKEY
>>
>>55353579
A TV series like that indeed wouldn't work too well in the US. However, I don't see what it has to do with America's amount of freedom. Sounded like you looked up something that wasn't related to the US at all, then tacked on a little jab at them.
>>
File: Absolutely-haram.jpg (19 KB, 296x262) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely-haram.jpg
19 KB, 296x262
>>55353579
Oh Abdi, please get off the internet, you wouldn't wan't to see something haram, would you?
>>
>>55353579
>Super Brain
Problem solving and creativity is all that matter. Memorizing or doing pointless calculations just for the sake of it is useless instead what they should do is debates or solve hard puzzles.
>>
>>55353579
>doing shit that is trivially easy for a computer
Chinese are inferior to robots. Robots are even better drivers.
>>
>>55353579
fuk dat shit I just use a calculator
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.