[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree that Whites & Asians are the master races a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: gR2BQ.png (302 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
gR2BQ.png
302 KB, 443x443
Can we agree that Whites & Asians are the master races and we should at all costs assimilate or exterminate the lesser races?

Think about it, a large gene pool that is primarily White + Asian + all the lesser races who decided to assimilate = masterrace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM
>>
>>55353400
Agreed
>>
>>55353400

Lel, whites breeding out their race into a bunch of small penis, squinty-eyed manlets.
>>
>>55353400
Yes. Purge the spics, nigs, and kebabs.
>>
>>55353400
>You
>bath
>coon
>Asiatic
>have
>go
>fucking
>>
>>55353400
Asian women and white men maybe. Asian man will give you one of those retracting turtle cocks.
>>
>>55353400
Is it WW/AM troll day today?
>>
>>55353400
my sister is married to a vietnamese guy

every weekend, they usually invite me and my parent's over for dinner and they have the most insane delicious food

a month, her husband roasted a giant whole pig for us and it was fucking delicious

i was the only white dude there amongst the husband's extended families. there were so many cute little asian boys running around with cap guns

im okay with whites and asian as long as they they don't act like niggers
>>
>asians
>>
>>55353634
>Chong's first ever bath
>>
>>55353400
>Can we agree that Whites & Asians are the master races and we should at all costs assimilate or exterminate the lesser races?

>Mathematics
>Strength
>Ingenuity
>Science
>Beauty

Yes. Even Hitler saw Asians and Aryans ruling the planet.
>>
File: Muslims_in_Paris.jpg (39 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Muslims_in_Paris.jpg
39 KB, 500x333
>>55353634
Which do you prefer?
>>
I can get behind this desu. Asians at least have some brains and most asian countries arn't poo in the loo countries. At least the stereotypical asian ones.
>>
>>55353634
Phuc yu loving the bath!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.