[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeb is by far the best choice to be president. He is the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 45thpresidentoftheunitedstates.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
45thpresidentoftheunitedstates.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
Jeb is by far the best choice to be president. He is the only candidate with significant executive experience and moderate enough to defeat Hillary. As governor, Jeb fought for fiscally conservative principles and reduced the size of government. Jeb is the only candidate who can heal the divide between Latinos and whites, which is needed to get 270 electoral votes. A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

en español:

Jeb es de lejos la mejor opción para ser presidente. Él es el único candidato con experiencia ejecutiva significativa y bastante moderada para derrotar a Hillary. Como gobernador, Jeb luchó por fiscalmente principios conservadores y reducir el tamaño del gobierno. Jeb es el único candidato que puede sanar la brecha entre los latinos y los blancos, que es necesaria para obtener 270 votos electorales. Un voto por Trump es un voto para Hillary
>>
>>55353182
>en español

Get out ¡Yeb! staffer
>>
>>55353182

Go to bed Jeb. Your wife needs to clean your suit.
>>
8/8 b8
>>
>>55353182
kek

es ok yeb, es ok
>>
>>55353182
"moderate enough."

I will vote for whoever promises to kill the most moderates. And I'm dead fucking serious.
>>
File: tv-toilets.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tv-toilets.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>55353182
Jeb is the least crazy/most stable/most mainstream candidate seeking the Republican nomination.

The problem is things are getting so bad that people are realizing how bad mainstream candidates are.... and nobody wants a Bush threepeat.
>>
>>55353182
Garry Kasparov: Jeb Bush Is One GOP Candidate Who Cannot Beat Hillary Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGtEgaSBMrc
>>
>>55354067
what does Ja Rule think of Jeb's chances against Hillary?
>>
>>55353182
WHAT'S THE FUCKING GUACAMOLE RECIPE?

RAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGHH
>>
>>55353182

He confessed that he has an unquenchable desire to murder infants recently. He's brave for admitting it, but I still think that's enough that he shouldn't be president.
>>
File: 1442368884704.png (975 KB, 640x1440) Image search: [Google]
1442368884704.png
975 KB, 640x1440
>>55353961

Why do you think Trump and Carson are kicking all the usual bland politicians' collective asses? They are different than the same old Bush/Clinton policy shit we have been stuck with for decades. They are gonna shake this shit up and I'm glad all the career politicians are scared.
>>
File: u wot.png (157 KB, 315x332) Image search: [Google]
u wot.png
157 KB, 315x332
>>55354282
RAVIOLI RAVIOLI, GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI!
>>
>>55354067
Which one of you fuckers was this? Jeb Bush shilling is phenomenal.
>>
>>55353182
I will only vote for him if he runs on a platform where he boasts of his grandfather's support of the nazis and with promises to save europe from the muslim invasion with military force

sorry but thats just who I am
>>
>>55353182
I'd rather vote for George again
>>
>>55353182
Jeb's problem is that he let his brother run. He'd of been ok at worst after Bill. But his retarded bro ruined everything to a point where even the right is silently saying hes a fuck up.
>>
>>55354282

Rumor is, Jeb is planning on releasing his sunday funday guac recipe, but only if he's elected president. It's your choice /pol/
>>
>>55353182
Muchas gracias my amigo : v)

*in english*

Thank you my friend : v)
>>
L O W
E
N
E
G
Y
>>
I usually feel like I'm the only guy on this sub supporting Based Jeb
>>
>>55361318

we are the silent majority on /pol/ amigo
>>
>>55355477

I wonder how they decided which one would run.
>>
>>55353182
Jeb is so far out of the race that Trump has actually started being nice to him and supporting him during his rallies/interviews. I bet this really shits in jeb's guac.
>>
>>55361318
>>55362059
>on this sub
Clever Bernie shills pretending to be Jeb shillls
>>
>>55353182
(pic)
looks slightly retarded, desu senpai
>>
Jeb would be my 2nd choice on the republican team... If not for the fact that he's going to open the taco flood gates.

I would say he's knowledgable enough to do not harm too much. But he's hardly a good option.
>>
File: 1443670000981.gif (237 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1443670000981.gif
237 KB, 276x268
>>55353182
Jeb Bush is a baby Hitler killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkobIFk0Buw
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.