[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COME HOME, WHITE MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
Mars is the future for the white race.

Why?
>Mars cannot be walked to like Europe or the US
>we can't even reach it at all today
>20 years from now, anyone who can amass $500,000 will be able to move to Mars
>this means that only upper middle class people and up will be able to afford to go there
>only whites, asians and jews fit into this group
>additionally, only people with high motivation will even consider moving to Mars
>this means that Martian children will be smarter, have higher motivation, and be more productive than their Earth counterparts
200 years from now, Mars will be a utopia while Earth continues its path to destruction
>>
20 years from now is 30 years too late.
>>
If and when Mars becomes a place you can actually settle on and live (as in enough people have taken the plunge to move there that it can now be immigrated to by everyone), the tech level will have reached a point where even Congolese will have space ships to reach it. Even if they have to buy them from someone else.
>>
>>55353167
This of course assumes procreation is even possible for humans on Mars.

We really have absolutely no idea what 35% gravity does to biological systems of any kind.
>>
>>55353167
>Kikes and Gooks fit into this group
>Kikes
>Gooks
Yeah nah ill pass, because the gooks will sell the land cheap to the kikes and the kikes will import more niggers and spics.
>>
>>55353167
too bad whites will all be dead by 2050
>>
That being said it will be interesting if space colonization becomes truly feasible how it's handled.

Will it be first come first serve by every country? The UN might have already addressed it, but whatever plan they have in mind will fall apart fast. Will it be like settlement of the New World where various countries feud for spheres of influence and colonization rights?
>>
>>55353320
Rockets will never be on the same level as boats

Even with how cheap air travel is nowadays, nobody "flees" to Europe on an airplane
>>
>>55353415
I doubt any Earth government will control any Mars company after a certain point

It takes 18 minutes just for light to reach Mars, and months to actually go there.

It would be like Rome trying to control Australia
>>
>>55353421
Imagine it would just be like that matt deamon movie where Spics try hoping the boarder in dodgy ships.
>>
>>55353167
>Stuck in an artificial, sterile environment on a dustbowl world with no meaningful forms of recreation while harvesting hydroponic fungi to survive

Sure sounds like paradise to me.
>>
>>55353421

> nobody "flees" to Europe on an airplane

Some refugees do. These "Syrian" ones excepted.

I think it's likely that if space travel becomes feasible to the point that we can actually settle a place like Mars, on a long enough timeline everyone on Earth will be able to travel to and fro. We don't know how technology for traveling space will develop.
>>
>>55353607
Assuming nobody murders Elon Musk, it should happen within a few decades.
>>
>>55353253
^ yeah this guy here. See we're not going to get there. The financial structure of the global economy is going to go into extreme regress, there aren't going to be enough stable first world countries to pool together a space launch, and all of the extra resources we have here in the States (which is none) will go into surviving the collapse of our government and post-industrial capitalism.
Also climate change will systemically wipe out everything.
>>
>>55353742
>Also climate change will systemically wipe out everything.
How?
>>
Then some muslim will start jihad religions.
>>
An entire colony in a lethal to humans environment that attracts nothing but the affluent and adventurous, and will likely be controlled by a very small cadre of the elite who will have absolute authority. The only people who would be willing to do the huge amount of grunt work required to keep the place going will have neither the money nor means to fly there without assistance, and therefor cannot leave whenever they want, and their only real means of gaining any control is through revolt. Further, it is in a place where, because of treaties, no nation state on Earth can claim soverignty, so the people who run the place are not beholden to any laws enforced by governments.

You know what this sounds like? Rapture. Except nobody has magic powers, and the second someone in a gunfight breaches a dome everyone dies.
>>
File: Europa Io Jupiter Shadows.jpg (96 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Europa Io Jupiter Shadows.jpg
96 KB, 1024x640
Fuck Mars

>cold as shit
>water under the surface
>white
>literally called Europa
>close to other moons that can be mined
>niggers don't even know it exists

The true home of white people
>>
>>55353167
As long as I get a Gundam when I sign up.
>>
>>55354011
Jupiter is whiiite
>>
>>55354199
Jewpiter*
>>
>>55354269
Shut up gypsy, you're gonna live in an asteroid.
>>
>>55353770
Well when there are millions of people in major urban population areas that are absolutely essential to the current global economy that are threatened by drought, floods, and severe weather conditions, then maybe you can tell me how we're going to do.

Now, I know there are a lot of simple minded folks out there who say 'okay, this has happened before, it's not uncommon,' but the fact of the matter is that the last time it happened there were probably about 20-80,000 people living in most of the major areas if that whereabouts now there are some 2 to 8 million. So when 2-8 million people are threatened by flood and drought it has a bit of a more catastrophic impact than say when it happens to 20,000 people.

Then there's another dilemma. Where will the survivors go? They can't just claim new land and settle elsewhere. There aren't enough new lands to explore, and the technological equilibrium is so balanced out by world trade that you can't hope to just kill a bunch of people to take what they have with cooler guns and cavalry.

Face it buddy. We're smoked.
>>
>>55353331
Actually we do from experiments with mice in zero g. Aside from weaker bones and bad digestion, nothing too bad. And that's zero g.
>>
>>55354372
Even in the absolute worst case scenario, it wouldn't be the end by any means

The flood would happen over the course of a century, not overnight

The droughts would never cover the whole earth. The sun will not stop producing water vapor, therefore it will always rain somewhere

The "killer storms" retardation is just a meme. Katrina only killed people because the city is literally below sea level. Nobody was killed by the "largest hurricane on record" just a few weeks ago. Tornadoes are also just a meme, and too sporadic to have an actual effect on anyone.

If you live in bengaladesh then I'd understand, but really just look at Detroit. A once great city abandoned in 1/4 the time that climate change is expected to occur over. Nobody collectively shit their pants because it took to long to even matter.

This is all assuming that nothing is done however.
>>
>>55353167

It isn't profitable for businesses to invest in space travel, due to all the agreements of the nations of the world to not control anything in space. This is slowing down space exploration immensely. Unleash the corporate beast and let them invest in space.
>>
>>55354446
This and also preliminary indications are that you don't need 1g exactly to be pretty much normal. The moon might be too low of gravity but Mars is well above the unacceptable threshold.
>>
>>55353167
Enjoy getting pelted to death by space debris and cancer with your lack of a protective atmosphere.

oh, and having absolutely fuckall to do unless you come a long time after the first people get everything set up.
>>
>>55354660
>the nations of the world to not control anything in space
>people actually believe this

Outer space would be a frontier situation, which means the only law that matters is might makes right.
If someone put a weapon up there, that's it, space around that weapon belongs to him
>>
File: normie_btfo.jpg (299 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
normie_btfo.jpg
299 KB, 640x908
>>55354011
>>55354816
>>55354333
>think darkgentina is white
god damn it argentina, why are you so fucking based?
in every fucking online game i've played, a nig nog claiming "I'm from argentina, I'm white, gib me dat, gift me dat"
for fuck sake, get your shit together desu.
>>
>>55353167
>nigger quotas
>faggots sjws liberals
>mars is ruined in 50 years
>>
>>55356685
Even the most retarded liberals won't dish out half a million just to send 1 package of diversity over
>>
>>55357273
>send 2 breeders
thats all it takes
>>
>>55353167
The problem with mars is that it has a very very weak magnetic field. This means that radiation reaching the surface ranges from quite harmless to fairly hazardous.

You would have to either live underground or restart the planet's internal dynamo, assuming it has a metallic core, to generate a sufficient magnetic field.
>>
>>55353167
Fuck that, I was born on earth and i'll die here. If niggers want this planet then they better get organized and prepare for a fight. Anyway, the biggest threat to humanity are the kikes so what good is it to hide on Mars with them. Arguably even the chinks are a bigger threat than niggers.
>>
>>55354714
Mars is less than 40% of earth gravity. The debate is still out on if that is enough to prevent bone and muscle loss. Personally I'm hoping for cloud cities on Venus. It's actually relatively plausible since above the cloud lair the air pressure is the same as earth's and breathable air is a lifting gas.
>>
>>55357669
Where do you get resources from?
>>
>>55353167

LOW GRAVITY
O
W

G
R
A
V
I
T
Y

WHERE DA TRANSLUCENT WOMEN AT
>>
>>55354011
Jupiter's magnetic field bombards the surface of Europa with as much radiation as one would expect to find in Chernobyl's ruined outer containment chamber. Move to Enceladus instead.
>>
>>55353167
>20 years from now, anyone who can amass $500,000 will be able to move to Mars
I doubt man will walk on Mars before 2035, and by then it will cost $500 billion.
>>
>>55353167

>implying government subsidized transportation and section 8 won't be implemented
>>
>>55357728
Towing asteroids into orbit. It's also possible that mining the surface with robots could work if material science is advanced enough to build something that can deal with the extreme conditions. Asteroids are a pretty safe bet though.
>>
Martian soil is toxic to humans

http://www.space.com/21554-mars-toxic-perchlorate-chemicals.html
>>
>>55353167
>Jews

Great, so it will be spoiled from the very start. Literally a new world, a new beginning, a fresh start, but since money will decide who gets there, the jews once again sabotage everything.
>>
>>55358900
This.
Mars will never be inhabitable to the point of walking on the surface without some kind of space suit. Also, no farming.
>>
>>55358900
Tell me, do you eat the soil here on earth?
>>
>>55359296
Percholrates destroy organic matter. Plants can't grow on mars, and subsequently can't convert its atmosphere to O2.
>>
>>55357458
>I don't know anything about radiation and it is totally impossible to block it out
>>
>>55354446
No you are wrong, it's a fact that proteins can't properly fold in zero G, which means that we cannot procreate.

But that isn't to say we couldn't simulate gravity for living purposes.
>>
>>55353167
until they decide to "import" immigrants so they dont have to work as hard

No op we have to fix the issues here on earth before we even think about space. Either we finally admit that all races are different except that some races do things better then others and move on. Or we kuck ourselves by continuing with race is only skin deep lets open borders and let people go where they want to.

If we go forward now we risk infecting the rest of the galaxy with our sjw shit. Id rather earth be destroyed and humanity obliterated then to make any alien race suffer leftest ideology. YOU CANT FUCKING CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND CALL YOURSELF A CHICK. NO YOU FAGGOTS FUCKING PEOPLE WHERE THEY POO FROM IS DEGENERATE. FEMINISTS CANT YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE ONLY HURTING YOURSELVES IN THE LONG RUN NO ONE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH A CHICK THAT HAS FUCKED 30+ GUYS IN COLLEGE AND IS NOW OVER 200 POUNDS.
>>
>>55359494
fuck auto corrects
except---->accept
deal with it
>>
>>55354372

Al Gore pls go
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.