[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ ng-interactive/2015/oct/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21
File: shutterstock_4366687.jpg (210 KB, 1000x719) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_4366687.jpg
210 KB, 1000x719
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

Almost one god damn mass shooting PER DAY

I would like for one single american to give a reasonable explanation for why the general public in your country should be allowed to carry firearms around town since you clearly can't handle it.
>>
as i thought
>>
>can't handle it

There are more guns than people in the US.

Over 300,000,000 guns and a measly 10,000 murders.

The rest of the world should be awestruck with our heroic level of restraint.
>>
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
>>55352743
Almost 10 god damned drownings per day!

I would like for one single american to give reasonable explanation for why the general public in your country should be allowed to own pools, bottles of water, hoses, etc, since you clearly can't handle it.
>>
>>55352743
>why the general public in your country should be allowed
Sven, I don't think you understand how America works
>>
>>55352743
How about you give reasons why we shouldn't and we'll shoot them down?
>>
>>55353042
wait so 10 people PER DAY drown in your country? i thought the bantz about americans being stupid was exaggerated,
>>
>>55352743
Because the general public is not conducting mass shootings. If the general public was responsible there would be at least 5,000 mass shootings per day.
>>
how's mohammed's stinky brown cock my brainwashed swedish friend?
>>
>>55352743
Surely everyone must be punished because some sadbrains shoot themselves or gang members murder each other over drugs

give it a rest you nerd
>>
If we got rid of the black people this really wouldn't be much of a problem
>>
>>55352743

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it's not the CCL holders that are the ones commiting those mass shootings.

Sorry. Your argument sucks.
>>
>>55353065
you literally kill eachother every day. cant go to mcfattys or freedom school without my conceal carry license in case i get into a mexican standoff because someone cut me off in traffic.
>>
>>55353090
People forget that there are like 320,000,000 Americans. On any given day, yes, 10 dipshits will drown, some asspie will gun down like high single digits of people, and X number of people will die in car crashes.
>>
File: sweden.jpg (56 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
56 KB, 300x265
http://www.voanews.com/content/migrants-find-disappointment-frustration-in-sweden/2973768.html

Almost 1000 god damn asylum seekers PER DAY

I would like for one single swede to give a reasonable explanation for why the general public in your country allows shitskins in to rape your women and degrade your culture, cause clearly you can't handle them.
>>
>>55353090

You do realize how percentages work, right? How old are you?
>>
>>55353103
at least my country is still mainly white. say hi to luis and your wife for me
>>
>>55353090
Settle down Sweden, Americans only know of Swedish meatballs and Swedish fish. Oh, and your obsession with black reproductive organs.
>>
>>55353166
I haven't killed anyone or been in a mexican standoff. Perhaps you would, so maybe you should get yourself checked for a mental illness. Next argument.
>>
>>55352743
Mass shooting is used to describe 4 deaths or more, at least when people are making arguments about restricting guns in Australia
>>
>>55353166
So all you have are stereotypes fed to you by mass media?

Not much of an argument.
>>
>>55352743
Hey Sweedebro, I can't help but notice that Yes! Sweden seems to have some problems.

Why don't you get your own country cleaned up before you start making suggestions for how other people should run theirs.

Any mass shootingd that happen within our borders are our business and no one elses. Please kindly keep your god damn nose out of it thank you.
>>
>>55353183
You don't want to be racist, do you?
Also, some people are just retarded.
>>
>>55353195
23 years old my friend. 9 mil is roughly 10 mil (population of sweden) and you have roughly 300.
so if you have one every day we would have one every month. this is not the case even though we have a lot of hunting rifles etc.
>>
>>55352743
Because we can.
>>
>>55353183
Kek
>>
>>55353211
>implying I live in one of the states bordering Mexico
I haven't seen a brown person in about a month and that was when I visited some family down south. Feels good to actually have a culture and to be a part of a community.
>>
>almost one mass shooting per day
so less than 365 a year, in a population of 350,000,000
yeah nothing to see here. more sensationalist bullshit
>>
File: 1441395305788.jpg (224 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1441395305788.jpg
224 KB, 500x628
>>55352743

Pic very much related
>>
>>55353310

We're talking about the drowning stat, dipshit. Can you read?
>>
>>55352743
Sorry fag we have been mass shooting free for a couple days, so that Per day shit is invalid
C H E C K
M
A
T
E
>>
>>55353373
okay so that would make 3 per month instead. that is also not the case. that might be because we have winter etc where we cant really go for a swim anywhere though so wouldnt be fair for me to compare.
>>
File: 1446970244357.png (144 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
1446970244357.png
144 KB, 400x322
>>55352743
>>55352960
>>
>>55353249
it's 3 or more in america. it's like saying Sweden has the highest rape rates in Europe when their rape encompasses any kind of sexual assault
>>
>>55353429
oy vey 10 per month math not on point 6 am
>>
>>55352743
Because we have a strong gun culture and we need them for protection from other Americans. The first thing an American will do in any type of conflict is grab their gun. I legally own one to protect myself from these crazy fucks that illegally own one. If giving up my gun would stop mass shootings and the gun culture we have I would in a second, it just doesn't work that way, that's my honest answer.
>>
What's to explain? School is brutal and it sucks shit.

In a country where kids go to boot camp for telling their parents to f--- off, that's what you get. People just hit their limit and go berserk, that's the reality about people. Deal with it.
>>
>>55353502
Thank you for providing some insight amongst all the banter
>>
>>55353510
That's kind of the dark side to corporal punishment.
>>
>>55353429
>>55353481

For such a highly touted academic system, you Swedes really should know how to read and perform basic math. Weird.
>>
>>55352743
What's funny is that the people who are enabling and participating in mass shootings is actually people who think exactly like you do. There is a funny psychological effect that all people are subject to called projection. Basically, your point of view originates from what you know about yourself and you project that onto others. People who claim that everyone who owns a gun will participate in a mass shooting, gun violence, or murder, are actually saying that if they fear what would happen if they were allowed ownership of a gun.

I know its hard OP, but you really should go speak to a doctor about this. We don't want you to hurt anyone. Please, just go get yourself checked.
>>
Because fuck you and your opinions on our laws Sweden.
>>
Do nignogs shooting each other up count as mass shootings?
>>
>>55353336
This is so weird to me. Americans are all about national pride EXCEPT when it is more beneficial for them to say fuck the rest of the country i have my state pride
>>
>>55353559
he's purposefully pretending to not understand it. either it disagrees with his personal views or he's just fucking with you
>>
File: pretty-woman-brushing-teeth.jpg (615 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
pretty-woman-brushing-teeth.jpg
615 KB, 1000x750
>>55353211
>at least my country is still mainly white
>>
>>55353559
bruh our educational system is going to shit, found my mistake though at least.
>>
>>55353601
>Still no arguments other than media stereotypes.
>>
>>55352743
For however many guns in America, one mass shooting per day is an insignificant blip when you count how many fatal car accidents/day vs. number of drivers on the road.
>>
>>55353591
>forget about all these mass shootings and facts, let me talk about all the shit I'm about to make up about you: The Post
>>
>>55352743
Only one? I wish we had more. Those nogs aren't killing each other fast enough.
>>
>>55353666
This is why i started the thread asking for your arguments not really presenting many of my own.
>>
>>55353462
No it's more than three shot in the US, also. Most of them are drivebys.
>>
>>55352743
your daughter and wife will weep that they married a kek with our a gun to defend them as they are gandbanged to death by the mudslime hordes your've welcomed into your land.
>>
>>55352743
A swede green in the face with envy at all our FREEDOM.
>>
>>55353683
Sit down, kid.
http://www.rense.com/general33/antigun.htm
>>
>>55352743
also this you kek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
>>
>>55353625

Or he could've misread a post and fucked up some math in his head, which happens all the time to anybody.

But yeah, could be your thing. I guess.
>>
>>55353625
Pretty impressive post from Australia.

/thread
>>
>>55352743
Somali rape toys.
Presuming to tell other countries how to write laws.
Yeah, no.
>>
>>55352743
>sweden

just lol.. i dont even need to say anything anymore about your country that hasn't already been said
>>
>>55353211
SWEDES LITERALLY CANNOT STOP EATING DICKS

http://www.thelocal.se/20151102/swedish-penis-pastries-sell-like-hot-cakes-prostate-cancer

>"They have been very popular. It's a bit unusual and people have laughed at them and thought they were funny," she said.

>They have been very popular.

Sweden, Y E S !
>>
>>55352743
>I would like for one single american to give a reasonable explanation for why the general public in your country should be allowed to carry firearms
because you don't have the balls to stop me.
>>
>>55353166
Its only the blacks.

Why dont you want black people to have guns? Are you racist?
>>
File: silver-datalab-unhomicide-2.png (69 KB, 610x1294) Image search: [Google]
silver-datalab-unhomicide-2.png
69 KB, 610x1294
>>55352743
>>
>>55353913

Funny how no black countries are included in this survey.

Gee, could there have been some sort of connection between crime and race?
>>
>>55353647
yeah we know, thats why none of you think for yourselves
>>
I want to ask again...

Do nignogs shooting at other nignogs count as mass shootings?
>>
>>55353955
>High Human Development Index

That's your reason right there
>>
>>55353800
321 million in the us
divided by
9 million in sweden
for simplicitys sake lets round it off to 31 (one month)

This makes it so that the incidents you have in one day would be equivalent to a month here in sweden, presuming the same circumstances (which in most cases is not fair). Where in this calculation do you mean i have counted wrong?
>>
>>55353166

Only 1.6 more white Americans PER 100,000 POPULATION is murdered than in Sweden.

That must be terrifying for you.
>>
>>55353955
they arbitrarily define countries as either "developed" or "undeveloped" so it looks like america has one of the highest homicide rate in the world, when in fact it's well below average
>>
>>55353698
>make arguments so I can strawman you and claim victory without having to do any critical thinking on my own

This is why I told to present an argument against gun ownership: to hopefully force you to do some introspection instead of regurgitating your indoctrination.
>>
>>55353896
>>55353913
now this i sincerely did not know. i guess if all the shootings is gang violence the stats make more sense. i thought it was fairly equal between demographics
>>
File: Sweden YES1.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sweden YES1.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>55353211
You seem upset, Sven. Maybe you should watch some wholesome Swedish television :^)
>>
>>55352743
You want to know why Muslims aren't flocking to America at the rates of Europe? Because we have an informed populace with a gun for every house and we're prepared to defend our homes.
>>
>>55354042
>implying you havent been indoctrinated in any way
you have just been indoctrinated with different values than me. If you are gonna start citing rethorical fallacies; painting malice on me like that is not ok. I am really uninformed about gun debate and pros and cons and was just baffled by the huge number.
>>
>>55352960
Says the country with daily Grenade attacks.
>>
File: averagecardsfan.jpg (23 KB, 300x272) Image search: [Google]
averagecardsfan.jpg
23 KB, 300x272
>>55354064

>i thought it was fairly equal between demographics

wen da b8 don't even try no mo
>>
>>55354138
>I didn't come here with an opinion about your mexican standoffs in mcdonalds and how you kill each other every day. Stop picking on me, I just wanted to learn more about guns, I promise.
>>
File: Black Crime Statistics.png (259 KB, 1370x3313) Image search: [Google]
Black Crime Statistics.png
259 KB, 1370x3313
>>55354064
>i thought it was fairly equal between demographics
have you even bothered looking into crime statistics between races?
>>
>>55354138
most of the numbers are pretty much inflated to seem horrible and terrible when in reality less than 1% of people in this country get killed by firearms, it's a giant shitfest that anybody with 2/3rds of a brain and google can figure all out but nobody actually does it and instead prefers to eat up what the MSM spoon-feed them.

If you cant grasp the fact that we, as Americans, value the idea that we can protect ourselves from the madmen and psychopaths that have, throughout all of human history, always been there.. Then I really don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: 1445024474455.jpg (24 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1445024474455.jpg
24 KB, 540x540
>>55352743
People often ask how America has so many shootings.
They often ask why we kill each other so much.

Because we are trying damnit!

God Bless America!
>>
>>55352743
Okay this is more than likely bait, but God dammit this triggered me.

>WOWZERS PEOPLE GET SHOT EVERYDAY

You don't fucking say?
Why don't we ban fists, they can kill people everyday
Why don't we just ban knives, they can kill people everyday
why don't we ban pools, people can drown others in them everyday

Seriously liberals just fucking stop. Your not fooling anyone with this garbage.
Death is A simple fact of life. You can't cheat death. It finds all of us eventually no matter how hard we try to avoid it. All taking guns away does is take people who ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE DAMN LAW there right to protect themselfs from PEOPLE WHO DON'T FOLLOW THE LAW TO BEGIN WITH AND ARE GONNA HAVE GUNS ANYWAY.

Do you see now libtards? You'll probably ignore this post because it contains too many truth bombs for your puny brains to comprehend. It's funny how you don't want the average joe to be protected with guns, but you celebritards get to have bodyguards with guns on them 24/7. Top fucking kek. Here's your reply Dickwad
>>
File: asdasd.png (26 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
26 KB, 1024x1024
topkek every time. been fun boys going to go to work now see ya bozos
>>
>>55354334
>BTFO'd
>Y-yeah! f-fooled you!

every time
>>
>>55352743
>Almost one god damn mass shooting PER DAY
>I would like for one single american to give a reasonable explanation for why the general public in your country should be allowed to carry firearms around town since you clearly can't handle it.

To protect us from niggers, wetbacks, mudslimes, and our government.
>>
>>55354334
>J-jokes on you! I was only p-pr-pretending to be retarded!
Also, watching your wife get turned out by Abdul and Muhammad from your kekshed isnt a job.
>>
File: damagecontrol.jpg (31 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
damagecontrol.jpg
31 KB, 318x322
>>55354334
>>
>>55354138
>I was just asking questions

And yet, you phrased your query deliberately to provoke a defensive response, indicating you had no interest in discussion, only preaching.

Also, I'm in no way indoctrinated about guns. I've seen the data and understand where and how they fail at painting an accurate picture of life in the US. I also own and shoot guns. As such, my opinions on guns come from experience and logical reasoning, not knee-jerk reactions and scary feelings.
>>
>>55352743
"mass shootings"

Most of these are probably gang drivebys in nigger infested cities. At least 75%.
>>
>>55354371
>>55354433
>>55354436
sure thing broden, jaden and chad
i own a hunting rifle and i am pro arming the people.
see ya in the next bants
>>
>>55352743

Most shootings are between criminals that are already federally banned from owning guns or being sold guns. Likewise, most weapons used in such crimes are stolen.

Even if a blanket gun ban were instituted, even with buy backs, you wouldn't get these guns back. You also wouldn't get them back from gun enthusiasts. You would only be taking guns out of the hands of relatively ordinary law abiding citizens, IE, exactly the people who we should WANT to be armed.

More importantly, even if you got rid of all firearms everywhere in america through magic or divine intervention, you wouldn't decrease the violent crime rate. In fact, it would probably go up, because then all a criminal has to worry about is whether or not they are physically superior to a potential target, or just get a buddy to help them. Just like what happened in australia

For some reason many western and northern europeans seem to think that self defense is bad, doesn't work, or doesn't happen. It's simply not true. In fact, it's a better option than waiting for the police, considering legal civilian shootings have a much lower rate of error than police officers do. This is at least partly due to the fact that civilian firearm usage is mostly reactionary rather than active, but still.
>>
>Be me
>Age 33
>Lived in American midwest all my life.. mostly southern IL and WI
>Mostly rural areas
>Almost everyone has a gun
>Never had a gun pointed at me or been threatened by anyone in my life
>Most people I know have the same experience

Most of the shooting deaths are gangs vs gangs, mostly in isolated parts of major metro areas. They also frequently make the gun violence statistics misleading by adding in things like people acting in self defense, suicides, accidental discharges, etc.
>>
>>55354247
Of course not, his government told him race is a social construct so it must be true.
>>
>>55354504
dont you have sharia law to put in your country or something
>>
>>55352743
>Sweden
>Being allowed to have an opinion on anything
>Gives 40% of their income to hordes of Somali and Islamic rapists
>Quickly becoming rape capital of the world
>Grenade attacks against police becoming common

Gee I wonder why America keeps the 2nd Amendment. Why don't you ask your imam for permission to buy some halal groceries, Sven?
>>
Seat belts don't stop all traffic deaths but they do stop some. Just as it makes sense to use seat belts, it also makes sense to have gun control.
>>
I don't really care. It kind of helps with population regulation, I just hope I don't get caught on the wrong end of it.
>>
>>55354776

We have a shit-ton of gun control in the US.

When people say, "Gun control," what they really mean to say is, "Gun ban." It's mostly out of jealousy.
>>
>>55352743
You see this shit lads?
This is a perfect example of why making statistics out of everything is absolutely retarded and does not represent reality the vast majority of times
>>
>>55354776
there's a toss up between freedom and safety in gun control though. gun control removes a lot of freedom for a little bit of safety. it's not really worth it, especially when there's other things already that are much more dangerous.
>>
>>55354776

People don't get saved by not having a seat belt. But people are often saved by their right to own a weapon with which to defend themselves.

Also, seat belts actually work at their job.
>>
>>55354776
>you should give a freedom for safety

Unlike you, New Zealand, we fought a war against Britain to say that freedom is the more important of the two.

Remind me, which former colony is the world's sole super power. It's New Zealand, right?
>>
>>55354289
Wow what a surprise. No responses from any gun control faggots. I love how evrytim someone makes a rational response to bait it makes people go into hush mode
>>
File: CRL9IoBUwAA0bNy.png (199 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CRL9IoBUwAA0bNy.png
199 KB, 600x600
>>55352743
>I would like for one single american to give a reasonable explanation for why the general public in your country should be allowed to carry firearms around town since you clearly can't handle it.
I could give you 10,000 reasons a day.
>>
File: burnguns.png (782 KB, 635x480) Image search: [Google]
burnguns.png
782 KB, 635x480
>>55352743
I noticed this story too, I didn't bother posting it because its a waste of time, its so frequent its not even fucking news anymore.

>b...but muh gunz yall don' understan' cuz iz yurokuck
Nobody is saying guns are the problem, Americans are the problem, Switzerland manage to have sensible gun ownership.

>it happened in a gun free zone
Oh so that's the problem is it? in that case gun free countries must have the most shootings by that logic.
>>
File: 1440641445839.jpg (96 KB, 350x365) Image search: [Google]
1440641445839.jpg
96 KB, 350x365
>>55352743
Why should Americans be granted access to legal mind altering drugs on a regular basis? There is no reason.

However, people who are legally carrying arms every day aren't the people committing these acts... So, what do you do there? Your logic is a little flawed. A registered gun owner and even more, a person with a concealed permit (or even in states with open carry laws) literally account for near zero gun crime.

So fuck off Sweden. Pretty obvious you have more problems to worry about than our gun laws.
>>
Why don't we start posting improvised guns guides and other how to guides to battle gun control?
>>
>>55352743
I'm sitting pretty comfy in my state with over 50% ccw citizens.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/618266/Clayton-State-University-Morrow-Georgia-shooting

I mean come the fuck on America
>>
>>55355119

Good job, worlds sole superpower. Must feel great to have a shooting everyday.

Want to know why gun control doesn't work in the US? Because your institutions don't let it work and you have half of your population say: "I need a gun it for security".
Clearly that works as people are so much more safe in 'Murica when compared to almost everywhere else.
>>
>2 people is a mass shooting
>nobody even has to die
These metrics suck.
>>
>>55355367

It doesn't work because we have literally 40 million niggers.

And also because it doesn't work anywhere else either.

Violent people do violence, period.
>>
>>55355367
Considering the vast majority are gang bangers killing other gangbangers, I couldn't give less of a shit.

It must be nice up in your mountains where you're practically unassailable but out here in the real world, shitskins exist and we can't all close the pass to keep them out. So I'll keep my guns, and you can keep your jew-gold and self-righteousness, you smug faggot.
>>
>>55355455
Also, if two thugs try to rob a store and two are wounded, they're probably counting it.

Most of us, unless we live in a really shit area, aren't worried about it. It's a rare event, hearing a shot fired in anger is probably at most a once in a lifetime thing. Liberal propaganda makes it sound like we're all living in fear but that's not the case. Overall, schools, malls, neighborhoods, etc are pretty safe.
>>
>>55355700
Switzerland BTFO
>>
>>55352743

freedoms, you can't handle them

also up yer mums hairy cunt

have fun doing it your way and getting run over
>>
>be liberal
>hate guns
>love diversity
>blacks account for the majority of murder and crime in america
>some how block that all out and blame whites anyway
I still don't understand.
>>
>>55355990
Guns rights advocates ultimately base their conclusions on ideology, and when evidence is produced that disproves their assertions, they manipulate their understanding of reality in order to maintain their faith. Gun violence will continue on such a scale until politicians stop pandering to these individuals.
>>
>>55354138
I was indoctrinated with the same propaganda you were except i'm one of those people that never believes what he reads until find it for myself. I suggest you do the same.
1) People deserve to defend their lives through any means necessary even if it may never happen
2) Gun crime is not a epidemic in america. In fact its hardly a problem that we should be looking into.
3) Area's with more free gun laws typically have lower crime
4) Should the government ever become tyrannical i'd like to be able to kill them
>>
>>55356061
Actually your wrong. Evidence clearly proves that guns don't cause more crime.
>>
File: 15368962734528.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
15368962734528.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>55356061
>Politicians can take Americans' arms like they took ours.

LoL. I don't think you understand what we are about here, my misguided friend.

Enjoy your "civilized" society.
>>
>>55356061
Gun violence is declining though.
>>
>>55356268
Maine is a perfect example.
>>
>>55356090
#4 is the most important reason, and also the reason why the 2nd amendment was created in the first place.
>>
>>55352743
>>55352960
Your country is literally turning into a shithole right now. Worry about your own problems.

Also,
>4 injured constitutes a mass shooting
kek, kill yourself
>>
File: circumcision.png (151 KB, 1252x460) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.png
151 KB, 1252x460
>>55352743
>>
>>55356939
what do you mean? I live in maine, there has not been a spike in crime.
>>
>>55353857
Best answer right here. Back to the c.u.c.k shed sven threads over.
>>
File: 1445654284976.jpg (38 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1445654284976.jpg
38 KB, 500x628
My opinion summed up in one picture.
>>
>>55352743

>muh nass shootings

I like how you kuks pretend niggers don't kill anyone, but include all of their mass shootings in your stats.

Do you fucking faggots really think white America is going to turn in its guns because black and latino gangbangers like to kill each other for sport?
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.