[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the University of West Virginia /pol/ approved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: MountaineersLogo.png (23 KB, 665x631) Image search: [Google]
MountaineersLogo.png
23 KB, 665x631
I heard it was a bretty gud college, plus West Virginia is right-winged. I don't think they'd have SJW bullshit there. What do you guys think? Should I go to West Virginia for college?
>>
File: 1371501721950.gif (2 MB, 326x286) Image search: [Google]
1371501721950.gif
2 MB, 326x286
>>55351596
You don't go to West Virginia for 'college', you go there to party.
>>
West Virginia has a lot of great places but Morgantown is not one of them.

If you want to avoid SJW bullshit you have to move to the Rockies.
>>
>>55351596
No

it's a party school anon, don't blow your money, oh and one of my friend's goes there and he said it has it's fair share of progressive cunt SJWfags
>>
File: WV Flag.png (161 KB, 1280x674) Image search: [Google]
WV Flag.png
161 KB, 1280x674
Best Virginia alumn reporting in,

You could do worse.
>>
WV would be an awesome state if it weren't full of west virginians.
>>
File: 1423521335107.jpg (7 KB, 252x207) Image search: [Google]
1423521335107.jpg
7 KB, 252x207
>there are high school students posting on /pol/ right now
>>
Bunch of cousin fuckers that suck at football and are famous for twink videos.
>>
>>55352046

>The OP is in fact a graduate of highschool and is not a teenager as some would think
>>
only blacks that go there are the athletes

all the hills will tone your calf and ass muscles
>>
no state university is redpilled, especially not WVU

>>55351660
>move to the Rockies to avoid SJW bullshit
it's like he's never heard of Boulder
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.