[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should painless, hassle-free euthanasia be legal and easily obtainable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1428505023517.jpg (166 KB, 1754x1239) Image search: [Google]
1428505023517.jpg
166 KB, 1754x1239
Should painless, hassle-free euthanasia be legal and easily obtainable for anyone who no longer wants to live for any reason?

I think it should. My body; my choice.
>>
It is.

Helium isn't that expensive, and neither is old CPAP tubing.
>>
The right to bear arms makes this "debate" redundant. Just shot yourself in the head if you want to die. You won't even hear the round fire before it blows your brains out. Why do you need someone else to carry the burden of being an executioner for you? It's selfish
>>
>>55351600
this.

the people that bitch and whine about making it a right, having tax payers pay for it, and having it available at a hospital or something are just looking for attention.
>>
>>55351542
It already is easily obtainable. The issue is with assisted suicide, not the regular kind.
>>
>>55351542
no
you have an obligation to live you pathetic faggot
>>
>>55351600
It's not legal most place, especially if someone assists you. Most people would also rather be assured that the process was carried out professionally than have to jury rig their own device.

>>55351634
Maybe you don't want to leave a corpse laying around with blood and brains plastered all over the walls for someone to deal with? Now that's selfish. Painless suicide by gunshot isn't a sure thing either. People have shot themselves in the head and died slowly in pain, or even survived. Inert gas asphyxiation carried out in a controlled environment guarantees a swift, painless death 100% of the time
>>
I like design of that teapot, OP
it looks like it's just wisps of smoke
>>
File: feelium.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
feelium.png
32 KB, 337x338
>>55351929

pic related
the ultimate freedom of choice
>>
>>55351542
just do it yourself you pathetic faggot.
Why the fuck would you want other people to bear the guilt of killing yourself? Also only retards consider suicide . If you already at the point where you have nothing to lose then the world is your oyster and you should be able to do anything you want at that point. But you are right ,it's your choice.
>>
Hanging yourself is painless if you do it right
>>
>>55352138
People who would take a job performing euthanasia wouldn't feel any more guilty than people who take jobs performing abortions.
>>
Best way to die is in the garage with the sweet fumes of a carb'd V8
>>
>>55351542
is there an ilegal way to die? who would arrest you after you're dead. talk sense, faggot.
>>
>>55352284
I wouldn't mind seeing concentration camps for those who are willing to die. I'm not against it , It just seems to be redundant because killing yoursself painlessly is very easy.
>>
>>55351634

you sound 12 and retarded

people fuck up suicide with guns all the time - they blow their eyes out and still survive.
Here's an example: http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/22/super-troopers-daniel-von-bargen-suicide-attempt-shot/

Plus gun suicides are just added to "deaths by guns" by anti-gun activists who are trying to ban guns.

tl;dr Go fuck yourself
>>
>>55351542

you have the right to choose to die, but only if killed by an abortion doctor so they can harvest your organs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.