[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FACEBOOK KEEPS DELETING THIS ARTICLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
A few days ago, this article was shared on The Odyssey. A conservative one, titled An Open Letter to College Liberals. Not quite red-pilled, but pretty conservative by modern standards.
>BANNED BY FACEBOOK
The article is literally about liberals squashing conservative viewpoints.
Help me blow this shit up.
http://theodysseyonline.com/wwu/open-letter-to-college-liberals/202072
>>
>>55351064
This sounds like advertisement
>>
>>55351124
I'm just pretty pissed that over 2000 shares were deleted because Zuckerjew is a lib.
>>
>>55351064
Derp
Regressive<progressive
>>
File: castlello.jpg (11 KB, 180x270) Image search: [Google]
castlello.jpg
11 KB, 180x270
bumping
>mfw
>>
Holy shit, I just read this article a few days ago, it was censored?
>>
>>55351412
yeah facebook deleted just about every share of it
>>
File: 1435614257574.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1435614257574.gif
2 MB, 400x250
bump
please help make this known
i offer tits
>>
>>55351494
That article was fucking mild though.
Out of all the things to censor, that? are you fucking kidding me? Facebook is a god damn echo chamber, the sheer amount of radical left and right wing thought I see shared on my wall every day and THIS was what was censored?
>>
That's incredibly fucked up. What can be done? Boycott Facebook? Write a bunch of articles on how anti-Liberty this bs is?
>>
>>55351723
I FUCKING KNOW that's what gets me maddest, it was still getting exponentially more shares.
>>55351735
We can keep sharing it on our facebooks over and over until someone takes notice which is what i keep doing .
>>
>>55351723
Sure, the sensationalist bullshit that scares most people out of thinking one way or another can make it through the thought filter no problem, but the INSTANT someone sees through it and sticks their head up and says something is wrong they get shut down?
>>
>>55351838
I'm gonna share the hell out of that article now.
This is just the first time I've seen this giant imaginary beast called "The Media" reach down and fuck with how I see the world right in front of my very eyes, and I don't know how to handle it
>>
>>55351851
that's about right
>>55351956
Please do. It's terrifying and frankly 1984.
>>
File: bobbydangit.png (714 KB, 545x579) Image search: [Google]
bobbydangit.png
714 KB, 545x579
bump
>>
Remove the image it creates and just share the Url and it'll work.
>>
>>55352342
for now.
>>
>>55352311
TL:DR?
>>
>>55353535
tl;dr version:
Liberals in uni bully anyone who disagrees with them and its everywhere
>>
Facebook has always censored redpills.

That's part of why it's so rampant with SJW propaganda.
>>
Not that it didn't happen, but any more evidence or information on it being censored?
>>
Western is the same college that had this little incident:
http://q13fox.com/2014/04/15/school-president-says-student-body-staff-are-too-white/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.