[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the disappointed Bernie-fags who will end up voting for her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: hillary.jpg (9 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
9 KB, 240x300
Are the disappointed Bernie-fags who will end up voting for her when he fizzles out subhumans?

I just came off of a thoroughly depressing 2 hour stint on r/politics where I asked a bunch of Bernie supporters who were trashing Hillary if they'd vote for her if Bernie didn't get the nomination. Despite calling her a lying, scumbag, Wall Street Jew (my words), they still said they'd vote for her in a heartbeat if it came down to brass tacks.

People who are so partisan that they would vote for the candidate that they know will fuck them over rather than someone from the other team don't fucking deserve freedom. I'm not just taking the 4chan piss here, I truly believe these fuckers should be deported or executed.

>inb4 /pol/ is partisan as fuck
There are plenty of right wing /pol/acks who openly supported Webb before he was bullied out of the race for not being full on socialtard, and I personally would vote for Bernie before I'd put another Bush in the White House, and I think Bernie is a fucking dipshit.
>>
>>55350388
>Brass Tacks

Brass Tax.
>>
File: 1444471356004.png (62 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
1444471356004.png
62 KB, 1024x896
>>55350474
>Brass Tax.

No, brass tacks.
>>
>>55350388
dont worry bro

we dont have real democracy

we choose electoral college who choose for us
>>
>>55350388
>r/politics

kill yourself faggot
>>
>>55350795
>No, brass tacks.

No, Brass Tax.
>>
>>55350388
Nice to know I'm not the only one. I'd prefer a direct democracy with very little govt intrusion, but that only works in a well educated populace. But since the majority of the U.S. isn't well educated or interested in governing themselves then the only other option is to govern them.
>>
File: 1446702358871.gif (284 KB, 108x147) Image search: [Google]
1446702358871.gif
284 KB, 108x147
>>55350388
The shill posts are always so easy to see it's funny. Although I won't go into detail on what exactly makes these so laughable. Because if we told them where they fail they'll take advantage of that to not make the mistake again.
>>
File: 1445050054068.png (228 KB, 3316x1896) Image search: [Google]
1445050054068.png
228 KB, 3316x1896
>>55351093
http://grammarist.com/usage/get-down-to-brass-tacks/
>The phrase get down to brass tacks (not brass tax) is an Americanism dating from the 19th century. In the idiom, brass tacks means (1) the essentials, or (2) the basic facts, so to get down to brass tacks is to focus on the essentials.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/get_down_to_brass_tacks
>>
>>55351188
You are so cool
>>
>>55350980
I don't like to just stick with the /pol/ hugbox, I like to see what the other side thinks.

They are a bunch of fucking flaming faggots though. Even nonpartisan posts that I make that ask people simple questions whose answers may possibly paint the left in an unflattering light all get downvoted to hell.

>>55351161
The writing is on the wall as far as the future of the United States is concerned. As Glubb foretold we are on a collision course with disaster since we are thoroughly entrenched in the Age of Decadence.

We need a new civil war in a bad way, the fucking retarded, suicidal liberals have got to be purged for this nation to have a future
>>
>>55350388

The Bernie fags will go 3rd party once they realize the fix is in.

Jim Webb, maybe, if he runs. He realized the fix was in, and it pissed him off.

Green Party candidates, and there will be one.

They'll get butt-mad at the lack of democracy in the democrat party, and go full protest vote.
>>
>>55350388
Your political system is fucked up.

Multi-party system is superior to a two-party system.
>>
>>55351640
Agreed.

Really hoping Bernie, Trump, and Cruz get the ball rolling and cause a breakup of the two main parties that is desperately needed.
>>
>>55351314
everyone knows its Brass Tax.
>>
Did you really need to ask le reddit to confirm this? Obviously they'd vote for any democrat with a vagina so they can "be on the right side of history".

Liberals are true believers. I honestly wish the right was as effective as the left is in terms of selling its ideology, but sadly protecting nigger thugs and taking down statues of thomas jefferson are "sexier" than protecting rights to free speech and limiting government.
>>
>>55351370
I won't hold my breath for an outright civil war. The only way we could win is if the vast majority of the left dropped any pretense of being "for the people" and began actively trying to carry out their own purges. Basically the political climate means we could only lash out in self defense, though if we got our foot in the door and Europe simultaneously imploded adding fuel to our fire then it's possible.

>>55351640
Right. So 20% of the population can elect its leader. The two party system may have its flaws but parliament is horribly broken by comparison.
>>
Bernie Sanders thrown off stage by #blacklivesmatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmhMo-6JoG0

Enjoy your diversity, Jews.
>>
>>55351767
Its a pipe dream, but I really hope that if Trump gets elected, something like this would happen:

>massive protests on college campuses and faggot cities like New York, L.A., and San Francisco
>MS13 and other Mexican gangs start murdering white people who aren't obviously against Trump to intimidate and scare people into not calling ICE on their asses
>disjointed rednecks and right wing militias fight back, murdering random hispanics
>line in the sand thoroughly drawn
>minorities try to form armies, academia and assorted libkeks support them "in spirit"
>white people and non-scumbag minorities join the military and/or form militias en masse
>Trump sends out the military against the wild brown hordes
>diehard liberals nut the fuck up and fight back
>get stumped because the people providing their training are gangster beaners who hold their pistols sideways
>Trump declares himself temporary dictator, becomes modern day Abraham Lincoln
>changes shitty laws by force
>a few years later, reconstruction begins and America becomes great again

Other than this unlikely scenario, yeah I don't think people have enough heart to fight. It's the hallmark of a declining people, after all
>>
>>55352249
We can dream. I just watched that other video about the European horde that's going around, the entire Western world is getting fucked. On one hand I'm hoping for the "darkest before the dawn" on the other hand world leaders and assorted incredibly influential people (such as Soros) are supporting this and if they're genuinely invested in this then there's not much anyone else can do.
>>
File: dig.gif (171 KB, 586x586) Image search: [Google]
dig.gif
171 KB, 586x586
>>55350388
>>
>>55351370
>/pol/
>hugbox

haven't been here long have you?
>>
File: hillary_clinton_young.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hillary_clinton_young.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>55350388
>tfw no shillary qt gf
>>
>>55352757
>I just watched that other video about the European horde

Same, that video has been bothering me all day. I wish it was possible to allow open immigration from Europe to people who can prove white ancestry so we could bring them over here and arm them. Europe is fucked beyond repair now, the only thing that could save it would be a dirty, messy, sub-Saharan Africa tier civil war. And I don't think a couple thousand buck toothed limeys armed with breakover shotguns could do much against hordes of angry dindus and pissed off sandniggers armed with AK's and an unbreakable resolve.

>>55353091
Its better than most places, but you can still notice yourself getting a hivemind mentality if you spend too much time here. Diversity of thought is good for you, anon.
>>
>>55353199
>qt
Her bone structure is untermensch-tier
>>
>>55351767
Why?

Right:
Rand Paul 12%
Donald Trump 23%

Centre:
Ben Carson 17%
Hillary Clinton 33%
Martin O'Malley 5%

Left:
Bernie Sanders 10%

Now, the right-side/right-centre can win by including Rand Paul's party. But he got demands - so they compromise.

More people are represented. Not just 20% as you put it, which is what you got now. 20% initially supports one candidate, people switch when they realize their candidate is not going to win, so they go for the "next best" or the least worst. Heck, probably less than 20% is really represented in the US.

If you are talking about the totally broken British system, yes, you are correct. But it is not like this in Norway.
>>
>>55350388
You had me all the way up until

>don't deserve freedom

You can't acknowledge the luxurious importance of democracy, and then go on and say "they don't deserve freedom."

What country do you come from, Anon? It says the USA, but you do not sound like someone who understands the Bill of Rights.

Not only do they deserve freedom, but according to a very influential Post-Enlightenment document, all people deserve freedom.
>>
>>55353199
Yeah you know she was smoking hashish up in the mountains with her rich Illuminati cousins. Fucking Baal orgies up there, suites designed like the Hanging Gardens, no clothes and acid ready to be plucked from the tray.

'That's how we do.' She's hinting in this picture. You can feel it.
>>
File: Sam_Adams.jpg (39 KB, 539x450) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Adams.jpg
39 KB, 539x450
>>55353483
>“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

-Based Beer Man

Also,
>The Enlightenment
>The end all, be all period of human achievement

Pick one
>>
>>55353571
I can fap to this.
>>
>>55350388
This is why democracy can't work in a country full of retards. You have to constantly drag them along, teaching them the truth so they vote in their own interest.
The only option is to join the dark side, and learn to destroy the masses through usury and profit. They want to be enslaved.
>>
> 2 hour stint on r/politics
>Wall Street Jew (muh wall street!!!11)
>People who are so partisan that they would vote for the candidate that they know will fuck them over rather than someone from the other team don't fucking deserve freedom.
Welcome to democracy
>I truly believe these fuckers should be deported or executed.
edgy :D

>personally would vote for Bernie before I'd put another Bush in the White House

You're not better than the bernieposters, die
>>
>>55350388
>implying that bernie is better than hilary

>r/politics
>I personally would vote for Bernie before I'd put another Bush in the White House

go back to reddit, commie
>>
>>55354167
>voting for an old retard who won't be able to accomplish a fraction of what he is promising is better than passing the crown back to member of one of the royal families

I'm really relieved to see you are a syrupnigger instead of a person, you bootlicking shitheel
>>
>>55354553
> i prefer bernie over hilary based on the fact that he won't be able to do what he wants to do.
> i prefer bernie because hilary last name is clinton

So youre basically saying that bernie is worse than hilary but since he, in your opinion, won't be able to do his crazy shit you're gonna vote for him. And youre mildly butthurt about hilary's last name too because you don't wanna feel like you're in a monarchy

you're really retarded how can you say that with a straight face
>>
>>55354895
I have no intention of voting for Bernie. In a hypothetical situation in which it came down to Bernie, Bush, or Clinton, I'd vote Bernie because he'd do the least amount of damage due to his aformentioned retardedness. But there is literally no way that will happen now that Bush has kucked himself out of the race. And yes, I think that powerful families gaining a stranglehold on the presidency goes against the spirit of the American Revolution.
>>
>>55354553
>Royal family
Yeb doesn't even want to run and is being forced to
>daddy bush was a dirt bag but Bushy was a godsend considering the amount of shit he saved us from(even if they said fuck it and did it all in Obama's terms)
>Wanting a dirty commie as opposed to a president with a 50/50 shot of being decent and at worst being just like every president we've had the past 100 years Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and Obama not withstanding
You need someone to pump you full of lead don't you?
I really don't get how libshits this retarded aren't beaten to death by niggers
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.