[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What, exactly, is to be gained by involving yourself in multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: polyamory.jpg (217 KB, 1500x1042) Image search: [Google]
polyamory.jpg
217 KB, 1500x1042
What, exactly, is to be gained by involving yourself in multiple relationship under the guise of love?

Polyamory has been gaining in popularity lately, and I'm struggling to wonder what could be causing this. One thing's for sure: it will only further the destruction of the family unit.
>>
People are self-centered. They lack the maturity and self-control to be in a committed relationship with one person. In old days they would be shamed and shunned for this behavior until they either left to go somewhere or changed their ways.

But times being what they are they seek now official validation for it by ascribing it a name and tacking it to the end of all the other depraved social causes.
>>
>>55350304
Nailed it 2bh
>>
>>55350193
It is mostly women that are pushing for this?
>>
For tax purposes though, wouldn't mind living in a family unit of 3. I have the room in my house and we could use the money.

Like seriously, if you had 1 childcare wife and 1 wife to be an additional breadwinner? That's a solid family unit, yo
>>
Women want to fuck whoever they want without losing their beta provider. It's also edgy and taboo and therefore exhilarating. They love it when people are supposedly "outraged" at their alternative lifestyles
>>
File: 1388344829668.gif (2 MB, 372x270) Image search: [Google]
1388344829668.gif
2 MB, 372x270
>>55350193
Being able to have sex with other people without having to keep it a secret. If you grew up in a big boy country you'd realize that you can have sex with other people and still love one person.

If you're just talking about intimacy in polyamory, it's good for those that haven't found someone that they feel strongly enough for to commit to 100% (if ever).
>>
File: 0008142066315.png (452 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
0008142066315.png
452 KB, 720x720
>>55350193

>What, exactly, is to be gained by involving yourself in multiple relationship under the guise of love?

Absolutely nothing.
>>
File: 1359698267701.png (104 KB, 408x361) Image search: [Google]
1359698267701.png
104 KB, 408x361
i'm a white, male manic depressed asexual in an open relationship because my partner has sexual needs that i'm unable/unwilling to fulfill

you can redpill me on this if you want. how do i change my ways? how 2 boner? how fuck girlfriend? me bunga, how unga

>life as an asexual depressed neet on disability

i am literally too depressed to function sexually, my brain is a result of bad breeding and the perfect storm of genetic mental illnesses leading to a total chemical imbalance that leaves me wanting to kill myself daily
>>
>>55350193
Bigamy master race reporting in.
>>
For all I care, they can have their AIDs cake and eat it.
>>
>>55350737
You're a faggot
>>
>>55350591
>my ex getting the dog
kek
she can have all of the brats she probably brainwashed to hate me, but she ain't taking my dog lol
>>
File: 1339613885214.jpg (26 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1339613885214.jpg
26 KB, 230x230
>>55351209
>>
>>55350193
The left need to get polygamy through before they can force through pedophilia.
>>
>>55350591

I guess the best solution is

>pretend you didn't see Tyrone banging your wife, or say you even approve

>move all the family's assets to Singapore or some shit

>disappear after taking a big fat shit on all her favorite clothes
>>
File: 1430198165239.png (41 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
1430198165239.png
41 KB, 393x400
>>55350591

It's a sad state of affairs when it is literally putting yourself in jeopardy to even think about marrying.

Fuck m8s I want progressivism to end.
>>
I mean, I'd spend my life fucking two bitches if that was an option.
>>
>>55352292
Maybe if you suck and don't pick the right chick.
>>
>>55350507
How's Jamals cock suiting your gf goy?
>>
>>55352413
You're not getting taken advantage of if you both fuck other people and neither of you get upset about it.
>>
>>55350737
guess what your not asexual - you have an ugly relationship that has crushed you as a man and taken your happiness with it.
Get out of your "relationship" and all relationships till you find someone you actually find attractive and is worth loving.
PS your a moron and your dick is actually smarter then you by saying "do not want" at your partners sank pussy.
>>
>>55352504
Oh, so it's fetishized. I understand.
>>
>>55350193

Why bother, skip all marriage altogether, then you can leave any partner whenever. Marriage is at an all time low.

Hey, if you want to fuck tyrone, better sleep at his crackhouse and live with him.
>>
>>55352588
Cheating is very common, always has been and often is something that people have to fight doing. If you have a girlfriend and some hot bitch jumps your bones, you have to fight the urge to be unfaithful. This isn't something rare and weird, it's just acknowledging certain feelings.
>>
>>55352673
You forgot to say
>that's what makes it soooo hot
>>
>>55350193
Its just retarded sluts who want to have it all.
>>
>>55353116
I actually wouldn't do it if I love a girl. I've been in a few situations where I was someone's fuckbuddy, fucked other people and they fucked other people, but I wouldn't do it in a serious relationship.
>>
>>55353184
Good luck with that, stacked odds and everything.
>>
>>55353308
What does that even mean. What stacked odds
>>
>>55351343
Damn right my dog would have "an unfortunate hunting accident" before that cunt takes my dog.
>>
Well Islamist treat women as second class citezens, take on multiple wives, make them all pregnant constantly and have 30 children with the intentional purpose of out numbering you.

White people have one or two children and apparently many are refusing to have children at all.

So there's that.
>>
>>55350193
Yet another symptom of a comatose civilization. People are so bored and aimless and nihilist that they will do all kinds of stupid shit just to feel alive before shtf.
>>
File: 068.jpg (183 KB, 2494x1663) Image search: [Google]
068.jpg
183 KB, 2494x1663
There's not really anything wrong with a multiple wife household. Our civilization just isn't cut out for it.

A marriage of one husband and two wives is ideal. All women love pussy and an emotionally healthy woman would not want more than half of her man's time anyway. When the children arrive, there's no question of who the father is, having two women around makes it more likely the child will be breastfed, if the father dies there's no single mother to fend for herself and scrounge for another mate. Were I dying, I would much rather know that my child will be raised in part by another woman, than wonder if he will be raised by another man.

On the other side of the equation, the wife doesn't really care about her husband boinking one other woman so long as she's not a threat to her household, her child, or her way of life. I think a whole lot of women would be happier with this arrangement than they are now, even if they aren't attracted to the other wife. Women learn to be aroused by whatever makes them feel secure and cared for, and a good wife will value anything that improves her man's life so long as it presents no threat to her and her children.

Wouldn't you rather have an extra woman around to keep your wife busy and maybe keep an eye on her, than worry about what the wife is up to while you're out? Probably not, but I bet someone would.

But again, none of these ideas figure into the modern poly movement, so they should be rounded up and executed.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.