[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kings N Queens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (606 KB, 1747x935) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
606 KB, 1747x935
Is this video accurate, or does it play up black accomplishment in a misguiding way?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YJMaL55TM
>>
>>55350101
it's accurate
but american niggers aren't african kings
>>
It doesn't seem to flat out lie and I couldn't really find anything qualified as an opinion.

So yea. sure.
>>
File: mali-856_3.jpg (358 KB, 638x398) Image search: [Google]
mali-856_3.jpg
358 KB, 638x398
>>55350101
>tales of wealth
>richest ever lived, king of kings
>mali empire
>empire
this pile of shit is the big accomplishment of the same mali empire.
>so much flo-rish n shit
it nothing, its fake history so afros n arabs can feel good about themselves.
>>
Is Ted ed degenerate?
>>
>>55351960
inb4 sam hyde
>>
50 bucks says their main export was slaves.
>>
>>55350101
HAHAHAHA
Mansa Musa had gold bricks flowing down his rivers

They lived in fucking huts, the only wealth they had was from the European kings who would take him to the cleaners when they traded
>>
>>55351821
was about to post this
the mosque is a sandcastle
>>
>>55350101

>an entourage of 10000 soldiers and slaves

Wow, I never thought I'd hear a white guilt video that used slavery as a plus. Just listen to the way she says it. God they are delusional
>>
Wrong. Crassus was richer.
>>
So. Show me a culture/spot on the globe that didn't have a king at some point?
If they wanna get credit for this far back should also be
>we was slavers n sheet
>>
>>55351821

A rich African who controlled trade routes sounds and hoarded an insane amount of wealth sounds like nothing for blacks to get excited over. There are enough blacks who build up money only to not know how to really use it. This guys mud mosque being his main legacy doesnt do much for me
>>
>>55351821
>>55352362

It wasn't even their accomplishment - the whole thing got destroyed in the early 20th century so the French helped rebuild it. What it looked like originally is anyone's guess.
>>
File: 1413924655658.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1413924655658.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>55350101
>>55351821

I have to disagree. This guy was actually really fucking rich because he was a smart manager of his important place in trade routes. His empire had a lot of wealth especially for Africa but his heirs immediately became bickering warlords as soon as he fell out of power due to the fucking huge amounts of wealth/gold he left behind for them.

You can look dumb if you disregard actual historical facts. I'm not some "jesus was black" people but Mansa Musa was the Trump of Africa.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.