[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44v zMNG2fZc The video that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 800x445
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
The video that all in the west must see.
It must be spread faster than wildfire.
Be sure to hit up our boy Donnie Trump, he's featured in it.
>>
>>55350079
THE FIRE RISES
>>
>>55350079
Does anyone know the songs that are playing in it?
>>
>>55350079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

That video even has this song, "my country is yours," a song that I've pretty much already forgotten about since its so old. Things were bad back then, and they are worse now. Its interesting to see just how much things have changed since 3 years ago in November 2012.

Far more immigrants, far more aggressive immigrants, the rise of Trump, more violence, much less happiness among Swedes, the rise of Twitter campaigns.
>>
>>55350079
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot
>>
>>55350079
Jews in no way want to see Basel controlling the economic system of the world. It's a fight between Ashkenazis and Germans again.

Balls is very big
>>
>>55350079
God bless Donald Trump and God bless America
>>
>>55354458
Agreed. God bless them both.

Americans vote Trump!
>>
>>55355118
Voting is a waste of time. The electoral college will vote him in most likely though.
>>
File: oy vey goyim.png (174 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
oy vey goyim.png
174 KB, 450x290
>>55350079
Oy vey goyim why don't you want to blanda up, is this anaduh shoah in the works, no? Then be a good goy and take the refugees in, they do after all make the country better
>>
Europe is fucked senpai, so much traitors
>>
Why did they include Barbara Spectre's stupid thing at the end?

Really kills any legitimacy you would hope to capture. People will watch the whole thing, get to the end, and think "Oh, it's a neo-nazi propaganda video".

So fucking dumb.
>>
>>55356332
I'm certain they'll just forget the rest of the video, right?
>>
mirror

https://realtimes.real.com/#lb/7f70b9e40dd5460c98c29d0806baec67

in case it disappears
>>
>>55356332
I don't get why people keep saying this.

There's a difference between some random skin-head saying all this and a some lady you can Google who self-identifies as a hebe.
>>
>>55356385

Actually yes, that's what people tend to do once a source is discredited in their minds.
>>
So we keep talking about "race war when" and "defend mother Europa nao" but when the fuck are we actually going to act? And how?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.