[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is this movie, as well as the events surrounding it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
How true is this movie, as well as the events surrounding it?
>>
Bumparino
>>
What goddamn movie is it?
>>
Also, OP is an enormous cock sniffing faggot kek who watches his man get stuffed balls deep full of nigger dicks.
>>
>>55349915
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_and_See
>>
The Belorussians definitely suffered at the hands of the Nazi's. I could believe it to be very accurate.
>>
>>55349915
Cum on your mum
>>
While the specific storyline may not be true what you saw happen is 100% historically accurate
>>
File: p51996_d_v7_aa.jpg (183 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p51996_d_v7_aa.jpg
183 KB, 480x720
Pretty accurate portrayal of Einsatzgruppen when reacting to partisan attacks on other German units.
>>
>>55350035
I heard it was done by ss divisions so I wouldn't be surprised. If anyone knows of any red pilled sourced I'd like to see en
>>
>>55349915
looks like some kinda movie about aliens.

no its not true at all. aliens don't exist.
>>
>>55349681
Burning villages was common in Eastern Europe. The Jews get all the attention so you don't hear about it too often. Happened in Ukraine, Poland, and Slovakia among others too
>>
>>55350409
Ah yeah they kinda overshadowed the whole partisan thing, that'd explain a lot
>>
>>55350409

Those reprisals weren't done by the Einsatzgruppen, it was usually the very unit attacked.
>>
>>55350476
So would these burnings be provoked by partisans? Was any of it exaggerated?
>>
>>55350476
Most of the time, yes. But many times that unit was on it's way to the front and couldn't waste time with shithead partisans, so they just bring in the Einsatzgruppen and Ukrainian Freiwillige to mop up the mess.
>>
>>55350476
Also, remember a regular Waffen SS or Wehrmact unit wouldn't destroy the whole village, just kill a bunch of men, maybe 5-10 for every German soldier they lost.

Einsatzgruppen would just kill everyone.
>>
Would you guys say the partisans were justified? I imagine they were mostly communist as shown in the film, but they're only defending their country right?
>>
>>55350552

It wasn't standard, but it wasn't unheard of. War makes monsters of men.
>>
Any sources on this shit?
>>
>>55350711
My father is russian. He said his mother never let him be alone with his grandmother. He never understood why until one time she had to take care of him due to an emergency. She then went on to teach my 9 year old father how to cut the throat of a human from behind without getting dirtied by his blood.
But honestly, at the beginning of the war the Russians didn't really hate the Germans. It was simply a war for them. Only after they recaptured their country and saw what the Wehrmacht did in the conquered lands did they begin to hate them.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khatyn_massacre

>>55350769
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.