[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
My English teacher assigned my group a project on how Israel's viewed by the public. So I thought I'd ask you guys for help.
>>
Do you support the right of the Jewish people to have their own nation? If you don't, where do you think they should live?
>>
>>55349609
Where everyone else lives.
>>
>>55349609
Africans have the right to live in germany, I think they should have the right to live in israel.
>>
>>55349669

which is anywhere they want
>>
>>55349532
just go off on about palestine like a good leftist

it always trigger them, but they can't say shit
>>
File: image.jpg (463 KB, 714x2801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463 KB, 714x2801
Jews stole their "homeland" from palestinians, destabilized the region, and now emigrants from the middle east are stealing land from Europe. Jews refuse to assimilate so they coerce others to do so.
>>
>>55349669
Germany?
>>
>>55349532
Don't fucking fall for the "omg zog" or "Muslims/anti-Semites hate them" trap. Simply state that views are controversial, point out that public views remain controversial while pointing out their hypocrisy without explicitly calling it hypocrisy (Jewish Democracy in a nation of Jews, Muslims, and Christians, support of South African Apartheid, double standards on funding for non-jewish communities like pre-civil rights America, "jews only" publicly subsidized housing and schools, overall systemic racism against non-Jews, spies on allies and sells stolen tech to Russia/China).

Before the undoubtedly libshit goodgoy/kike reader can cry antisemitism at this point, level it with some of the "positives" (greatest US/goy ally, some tech advancements), but then finish it off with how it's most hardline supporters are Republican Christian fundamentalists with an apocalyptic interpretation of the bible, and maybe allude to how their vision of the messiah's return ominously requires a fiery blood sacrifice of all the Jews in Jerusalem.
>>
File: 1435543521732.jpg (47 KB, 375x362) Image search: [Google]
1435543521732.jpg
47 KB, 375x362
>>55349532
>>
pretty sure OP wanted us to make material and go off on the shekelfags
>>
File: christians.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
christians.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>
>>55349532
Try to make it Muslims vs Israel.
>>
>>55349532
You have to go full goy. Talk about how oppressed the Jews are, how "their homeland that was promised to them" is under constant attack and criticism and how they deserve none of it, and how without them the US would just be another 3rd world country.

Basically, say exactly what you think your teacher wants to hear, but amplify it up to, but not past, the point of parody.
>>
This good goyim is right
>>
File: jidf-caring-and-sharing.jpg (719 KB, 1696x1265) Image search: [Google]
jidf-caring-and-sharing.jpg
719 KB, 1696x1265
The only thing good about ME is Israel
>>
Usually the dumb ones are pro-israel or pro-palestine. The smart ones want to nuke the whole area.
>>
>>55349532
>My English teacher assigned my group a project on how Israel's viewed by the public. So I thought I'd ask you guys for help.

Most of the world supports Israel's right to exist.

Israel is the US's greatest non western hemisphere, non-european global partner.

Many Christians support that Jerusalem be Israel's capitol.

Most Americans wouldn't mind a democratically elected Palestianian state

Because we have taken land in wars of conquest, we find it hypocritical to criticize Israel for wanting to keep and populate the west bank.

Some Christians and Americans support Israel only as far as they are a democracy and friendly to the USA.
>>
>>55349715
>>Africans have the right to live in germany, I think they should have the right to live in israel.

They should take the Ethiopian Jews
>>
File: 1421101440834.png (1 MB, 1002x801) Image search: [Google]
1421101440834.png
1 MB, 1002x801
>>55353258

good goy!
>>
Youtube George Galloway on Israel
>>
>>55353498
That's bad ass if true
>>
File: heil hagee.jpg (31 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
heil hagee.jpg
31 KB, 640x370
>>55353113
>The smart ones want to nuke the whole area.

this, and throw these traitorous christians in there too
>>
It's an Apartheid racist colony of Europeans who claim to be Jewish, but don't follow Jewish religion or laws lol

Or believe in a God lol

Really.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.