[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What branch of Christianity is least degenerate? I'm Catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Goose 032.gif (985 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Goose 032.gif
985 KB, 500x500
What branch of Christianity is least degenerate?
I'm Catholic and like the ritual and the idea of community, but the new pope is a kek
>>
Well Catholic is the right answer. Orthodox is a close second though.
>>
The Calvinist churches. They are very serious.
>>
>>55348542
You're a holdout of Mediterranean paganism. Some weird little group in the Middle East that still speaks a version of Aramaic and is being systematically exterminated by ISIS is the closest to original Christianity.
>>
>>55348542
Protestant

The Catholics worship the Virgin Mary and molest children. Protestants just want a close relationship with God.
>>
>>55348868
no thanks, I'm a Christian
>>
Gnosticism.

>>55348812

This, too.
>>
>>55348542
you can either follow the bible
or be catholic
>>
I think they're all equally awful for me.
>>
>>55348868
lolol protestant = christfag, have fun singing softly about your love for jesus with an acoustic guitar in the void of nonexistance when you die
>>
>>55349288
The bible was written by humans and corrupted the teachings of the Lord in the process
>>
>>55348542
Are you a knights of columbus member?
Have you ever prayed the rosary?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.