[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worthless college decrees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1445820572178.jpg (19 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1445820572178.jpg
19 KB, 425x282
be me
be /Indian/
be Electrical Engineering
be in library, preparing for my electronics midterm
bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldnt get enough sleep on the weekend
mfw they both do philosophy and political science double majors

If you are not in an engineering or medicine field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjucts in college are not real subjects
>>
the indians in EE here are pretty garbage desu

H1B visa students are destroying STEM
>>
nice copy pasta, Pajeet
>>
>>55348023
I hope being in Australia you have learnt to poo in loo.
>>
>>55348023
whos watching the convenience story you currynigger
>>
Why can't Indian men work any type of thing that would make them smell better whether it was a shower, a washing machine or deodorant?
>>
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>55348423
SHITTING
>>
>>55348023
WOW PAJEET

A STEM JOB BUT NO POO IN LOO
>>
File: 1415942818247.jpg (60 KB, 760x900) Image search: [Google]
1415942818247.jpg
60 KB, 760x900
>>55348023
>this thread again
>>
>>55348023
Please tell all of your friends and family back home not to come here. The government says you are welcome, but you are not. The vast, silent majority of Australians do not want you useless, dirty brown people in our country. Please never think you are welcome here. You have destroyed our standard of living.
>>
File: indian flag.png (53 KB, 332x226) Image search: [Google]
indian flag.png
53 KB, 332x226
>>55348023
>be me
Nope, nobody wanted to be you.
>>
>billions of poopoo skin indians and soulless chinks flooding into western universities to take STEM classes
>spend 4 years in near perfect isolation, not allowed to have many friends, can barely speak english anyway
>once they graduate they are flown back home to work some job their father got them
>all so they can make enough money to send their kids to school the same way they went

I partially admire the work ethic of you poopoo people, but I can't help but wonder what the world is going to do with tons of engineers graduating for the foreseeable future. Eventually there will be a surplus, even now some STEM guys bitch about how there's fewer jobs than they'd like. What are you going to do if you can't find a job?
>>
>>55348023
Since you wont use loos to poo in, at least use them to dispose of stale copypasta.
>>
>>55348023
Without Humanities (Linguistics, to be more precise) you wouldn't be writing any of that shit.
>>
>Indian
>EE
>judge others based on their major

KEKELSTEIN
>>
>>55348023
>decrees

speak english cunt
>>
>>55348462
F O O D
>>
>>55348023
Just think, Pajeet, all those degrees will really serve you when you work in the call centres. Also,

>indian
>calling anybody else "nigger trash tier"
Fucking kek.
>>
>>55348023
>If you are not in an engineering or medicine field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash

jesus christ what hatred
>>
>missed day of class because was participating in a research experiment
>next session, ask some little arab bitch next to me what I missed
>we chat, she says that she got a D on the midterm because the professor was shite
>after class starts she literally sits for the entire 90 minutes looking through Instagram on her iPhone
>finance majors, not even fucking once
>>
>>55348023
Do you shit in the street while the abbos are sleeping there?
>>
>>55348559
Second.
You're human garbage, leave now.
>>
File: 1443870263622.jpg (104 KB, 761x641) Image search: [Google]
1443870263622.jpg
104 KB, 761x641
>>55348023
That's so spoopy man. Coz this exact same thing happened to someone in America. And he described it in the exact same way, including typos, using the exact same photo.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/54425342/

sage
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.