[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's changed between then and now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Netanyahu-Obama.jpg (554 KB, 1850x1668) Image search: [Google]
Netanyahu-Obama.jpg
554 KB, 1850x1668
What's changed between then and now?
>>
The room and the lighting.
>>
>>55347041

Netanyahu has the most perfect comb over I have ever seen. Most people cannot even tell he is bald.
>>
They got fat.
Obamacare helped an insignificant percent of the population will causing millions in expenses to businesses of all kinds.
The gays can marry.
We killed Osama, but we're still in the Middle East.
Student loan debt overtook credit card debt.
Trayvon Martin is Obama's son.
TPP signed into law - companies have power over sovereign nations.
I'm sure there's more but I'm bored.
>>
>>55347041
Netanyahu:
>i own everything in your parliament, why do you pretend you are the ruler
Obama:
>hopefully he goes away soon, so i can be the top man again, Obama will fix it!
>>
>>55347041
obama stopped being a good goy
>>
>>55347041
At the begening of 2015, jews weren't expecting to go 'oy vey'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPygGYZBgHU
>>
>>55349213
I didn't actually sage btw. That was from some kek thread from earlier
>>
>>55347041
Netanyahu got BTFO and the Iranians and Russians now operate in their backyard
>>
File: 457567434552.png (245 KB, 432x317) Image search: [Google]
457567434552.png
245 KB, 432x317
>>55347192
holy shit
>>
>>55347041
"Greatest Ally" is the greatest pain in the ass. If we didn't have history with them nobody would give two shits about them.
>>
>>55347192

Holy fuck I never actually looked at him in high res
>>
>>55349213
I still can't believe how dumb that move was from Netanyahu. One day the truth will come out, and the Jews will be held accountable for all their treacherous acts. I have the most faith in the USA to fulfill this role.
>>
File: shig.jpg (26 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shig.jpg
26 KB, 250x250
>>55344295
>>
The catastrophic failure of the US foreign policy in supporting the FSA has pushed Syria (Assad), Iran, Iraq and Jordan into a form of alliance. Saudi Arabia is in financial turmoil without the pipeline through Syria to sell their gas into the EU. The Palestinian aggression against Israel is gaining international support. Europe and America are too distracted to be really concerned about Israel.

Obama's foreign policy has indirectly put Israel in an extremely perilous position. That said those decisions were probably made under the direction of Israel to begin with.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.