[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earth to /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 35
File: bin laden.jpg (588 KB, 2151x1606) Image search: [Google]
bin laden.jpg
588 KB, 2151x1606
I am an Afghan living in Canada. My aunt just called from Afghanistan. ( 5 in the morning there). She said that the Black Wearing (that's what they call ISIS) is reaching Herat (her city). She doesn't know what to do. She plans on going to United Nations to get a case. She is worried about her and her kids.

Tell me again how the refugee Crisis is your biggest concern?
>>
>>55346979
How about you go back and fight ISIS you vagina.

You have to go back.
>>
File: 1347468704674.gif (16 KB, 200x220) Image search: [Google]
1347468704674.gif
16 KB, 200x220
>>55346979

>I am an Afghan living in Canada.

G E T O U T
>>
>>55347103
okay Have your country Arm me, just like they've armed them and I would seriously go. You think I'm sitting here waiting for the next episode of SNL?
>>
>>55346979
Go have a fucking bath you asiatic coon
>>
File: roots.jpg (27 KB, 358x450) Image search: [Google]
roots.jpg
27 KB, 358x450
>>55347120
Hey I found
>pic related.
>>
If you convert and assimilate you can stay, however the fucks who just like to riot and break stuff and stay Islamic trash need to go
>>
>>55347210
You're the reason
1) why AUS is famous for shitposting

2) Ausi girls are the easiest girls to pick up, because of retard males like you that have failed your fathers.
>>
>>55347341
I'm a right wing conservative. I'd call myself an ex-muslim, but technically I was never a muslim to begin.

Sometimes, Isalm is some Identity-Meme attached to people.
>>
then to you my friend I say welcome, the west needs good middle easterners like you, may you have a great life in our countries
>>
>>55346979

If only you were there to FIGHT ISIS and save your family instead of running away for money and a comfortable life.

Fuck you OP. and stop posting threads here. You are not welcome.
>>
File: give a fuck.jpg (133 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
give a fuck.jpg
133 KB, 720x576
>>55346979
>Tell me again how the refugee Crisis is your biggest concern?
>You shouldn't be concerned with your problems because my problems are bigger.
Why should we give a fuck about your problems?
>>
>>55346979
>refugees running from the war
>invaders attacking a country and breeding out their people
pick one
>>
why dont you go back to your country and fight ISIS you filthy paki?
>>
>>55346979

I dont see a problem.
>>
>>55346979
بچه خر

get out, how much welfare are you on, real talk

>>55347120

Almost all of Toronto is Afghan/mudslime
>>
>>55346979
Go home, defend family, die like hero, fuck off.
>>
File: ISIS-threatens-sylvania.jpg (650 KB, 1919x1151) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-threatens-sylvania.jpg
650 KB, 1919x1151
>>55346979
If you're unironically a Muslim who goes to the masjid and believes in the religion, your entire life is indirectly validating the existence of groups like ISIS. All these jihadis do is take your religion's teachings to their logical conclusion. What in Islam says you shouldn't pursue the full implementation of Islamic law? What in Islam says you should let the heretics do what they want in Muslim countries? etc. Just because a lot of Muslims don't quite believe in Islam that seriously when it comes down to it, a lot of these Muslims still go to the masjid, pray, and defend Islam and Muhammad at every opportunity. ISIS is a part of them whether they like it or not. ISIS is just the angry brother who takes it ALL seriously and doesn't throw away the stuff that seems over the top for the modern man.

I feel bad for people like your aunt, but what you Muhammadans are in denial about is that you're a huge part of the problem with your constant defending and whitewashing of Islamic doctrines. ISIS is Islamic. Your urban clerics can say whatever they want about how ISIS is wrong here and there in its doctrine, but ISIS is doing what the Qur'an says Muslims ought to do and they take Muhammad's and his companions' example seriously. And when Muslims reject ISIS in Syria, they embrace some other jihadi group like Nusra/AQ, and if they reject that, they embrace some other group like Jaysh al-Islam The differences between these different jihadi groups are not substantial but rather the difference in degree. They all go back to the same source for their ideology.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 327x316
>>55346979
>flees Afghanistan instead of fighting
>granny calls in the middle of the night
>fears she'll be beheaded because nobody stayed to fight
>"I know! I'll ask the UN to help!"

This is why AMERICA is a pillar of freedom and imperialism and a global power...and why your Grandma is about to be beheaded by ISIS. Cause your a fucking pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 690x388
>guys my homeland is threating to kill my family why are you just crying about immigrants arent u gonna doo something?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PATHETIC WEAKLING FUCKING BITCH FUCKING GO HOME TO YOUR SHITSTAIN COUNTRY AND FIGHT FOR YOU FUCKING PUSSY

YOU FUCKING PUSSY
YOU FUCKING PUSSY
YOU FUCKING PUSSY

THIS IS WHY WE HATE YOU FUCKING SHITSKINS
ME, A RANDOM FUCK FROM TEXAS WAS
WILLING TO JOIN THE MARINES AND FIX YOUR BACKWARDS PODUNK ARMPIT OF A COUNTRY BUT YOU'RE FUCKING FROM THERE AND LIVING COMFY IN FUCKING

C A N A D A

AND HAVE THE GALL TO MOCK US?
>>
File: isisUS.png (227 KB, 425x327) Image search: [Google]
isisUS.png
227 KB, 425x327
>>55348437
>If only you were there to FIGHT ISIS and save your family instead of running away for money and a comfortable life.

That's rich coming from you Russia. You got BTFO by a bunch of tribesmen in Afghanistan. And you want me to go fight ISIS with my what? A hunting rifle with no ammo?

>>55348488
>mixing life and death with some previlage scenario
I'd like to see your mother stand up against a mexican Cartel.

>>55348609
They don't have an intention to breed with your people. They first want security. If so it happens your women are whores and your males are liberal fucks. why not? Hell you masturbate 25/7 to lolikon.. you have no place to say shiit
>also implying anyone running from ISIS is considering death
>>
>>55346979
My Northern English hometown was ripped apart by savage muslim rioters and caused us to realize that multiculturalism had failed, this was back in 2001. The Refugee crisis is about to cause that times 1000 and i'm getting ready to return to Britain for an upcoming race war.
>>
>>55348437
This. Muslims are cowards and hypocrites and deserve death at the hands of other muslims, not an easy life in the west where they do nothing but complain about western governments and the white man.
>>
>>55348798
Im an entrepreneur retard. I make 500 a week doing IT for companies. Sisters are dentists, lawyers, and engineers. Literary one of the best contributing families in the society. It's so absurd, you can't even make it up.
>>
>>55347518
>rejecting your religion because of some /pol/ memer and peer-pressure
>not fighting the kharijites
>>55348857
ISIS doesn't rely on the Qu'ran retardlegs, they rely on hadiths and fatwas.
You're just using a shitty political situation to shill your hatred of Islam, ISIS is great because they're destroying the false authority of "scholars" and imams.
>>
>>55349309
You'll never be accepted by those people, some of them are posting that ironically but a lot of them actually think that because they're mentally ill.
You're just a self-hating kek and some of that hate is deserved imo
>>
>all the dumb niggers in this thread (1) falling for OP's obvious bait and (2) being retarded and not being able to resist racist outbursts because you're underaged and/or have an IQ at least one standard deviation below the average

You're like those dindus who take any opportunity to say how we wuz kings and dindu nuffins when asked about how they feel about the new Popeye's opening in their fucking neighbourhood.
>>
>>55349309
doubt Itپادر سگ
>>
File: 1318180541700.gif (144 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1318180541700.gif
144 KB, 480x352
>>55349145
You didn't answer the question. Why should we give a fuck about your problems? Until you can answer that in a satisfactory way, i see no reason why we should give more of a fuck about shit that doesn't effect us(your mother) than shit that does effect us(refugees).
>>
>>55346979
Get out of my country, go fight for your shithole.
>>
File: middelE.png (58 KB, 475x332) Image search: [Google]
middelE.png
58 KB, 475x332
>>55349145
So ISIS traveled through IRAN, who is fighting ISIS, and reached Afgahnistan, where the local Warlords/Taliban regin. Oh by the way, Taliban are also enemys of ISIS.

Abbdullah, pls
>>
First thing I need you to do.

Pledge total allegiance to Canada, forget Afghanistan. Accept the fact that your ancestors will gradually move from Islam and Afghanistan and adopt everything Western.

Welcome the loving embrace of your new country, come onto our steamship; just don't rock it.

Oh yeah, forgot. This post wouldn't be Canadian without saying get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>55346979
How about you go back where you came from you fucking coward and kill them or die trying? Did you want sympathy? You're a fucking worm and a devil worshipper and you make everything worse for everybody, no one wants you spreading your filth to white countries. Fuck off.
>>
>>55349653
this, fucking explain yourself mohamed
>>
>>55349312
>implying hadiths are not a part of mainstream Islam
To say ISIS doesn't rely on the Qur'an (at all) is an exceptionally retarded statement.

>your hatred of Islam
Because opposing a barbaric and oppressive ideology that is against human rights and liberties is hatred.
>>
File: jazzTrans.jpg (51 KB, 306x472) Image search: [Google]
jazzTrans.jpg
51 KB, 306x472
>>55349101
haha so typical of a Trump supporter. ARen't you busy shillin bs against Carson?

>ME, A RANDOM FUCK FROM TEXAS WAS
WILLING TO JOIN THE MARINES AND FIX YOUR BACKWARDS PODUNK ARMPIT OF A COUNTRY BUT YOU'RE FUCKING FROM
THERE AND LIVING COMFY IN FUCKING

Nobody wants your burger ass to go there. How about you just sit fukin tight, stop arming randoms in my country, and overthrowing governments of my neighbouring countries, because you would like to drive a big SUV to compensate for your small penis? But you're a trump support. You get a hard on with uncivilized insults... you wouldn't no history.

pic related >>55346979

>>55348857
>>55349167

You guys are complete retards. I swear. You're sitting there contemplating the pillars of Islam and how violent muslims are. Here's some news for you: People who grew up in these fucked up countries have shiitty culture, as so you would if you grew up there. So when we come over, don't be Liberal keks, and make sure you stand your ground. Then the refugees will respect your culture, and stop building mosques in every corner. But what do they do? when they come over and see gay fags on television and schools portrayed as heros. Of course they'll build mosques and stick to their culture.
>>
>>55346979
go home and protect your aunt and stop spreading your cancer of islam to us.
>>
Maybe if the refugee crisis wasn't made to be a total farce your aunt could get the help she needs quicker.

Too bad 400 young black and brown men took her benefits, but hey- a little kid drowned!
>>
>>55346979
i call bullshit
>>
>>55349828
Earlier in the thread
>you should all help us
Now
>nobody wants your help

Get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>55349682

this
>>
>>55346979
The refugee crisis is OUR biggest concern, your aunts biggest problem is ISIS. We could give less a fuck until they become ours, which should be soon considering the refugee crisis.
>>
>>55349954
Never heard of Guam before, were you owned by the French?
>>
File: checkem.jpg (59 KB, 800x505) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
59 KB, 800x505
>>55349557
I answered your fucking question. Your country has been over throwing elected governments here for your self-interest. So how about you elect someone that obeys, not even me, but at least your constitution, instead of going around making bankers and oil companies richer. But that's too much of a red pill for you, you'd rather sit there and blame your failures on someone that doesn't share your genes.
>>
>>55349798
>To say ISIS doesn't rely on the Qur'an (at all) is an exceptionally retarded statement.
It's factual nigger, do you read their pamphlets? They make fatwas based on copy/pasted hadiths, they don't use the Qu'ran to justify their acts.

>Because opposing a barbaric and oppressive ideology that is against human rights and liberties is hatred.

That's your opinion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_anthropogenic_disasters_by_death_toll#Wars.2C_armed_conflicts.2C_and_genocides

Pro-tip: if you don't want terrorists, try to stop the US from supporting them to fight invading Russians, try to stop shia/sunni to have cold war 3.0: electric boogaloo because of it.

You're a retard, Europe is shit because of mediocre men like you that are shitposting on 4chan blinded by their hatred. Waste of time to reply to irrational people like you, know that you contribute to the death of your culture by being so dumb.
>>
>>55346979
We do more to protect your aunt than you, kebab pussy
>>
>>55346979

We're saying it shouldn't be.
>>
>>55348759
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>55346979
Stop being a yellow bellied, craven faggot.
>>
>>55349921
I never said help us. But youd make any shiit up to fit your narrative.
>>
>>55349507
"pedar" doesn't have the alef in it. Learn how to write
>>
>>55349998

Its a nice place. good location if you want to visit different places in Asia.

History:
>owned by the Spanish for centuries
> lost to the Americans after spanish-american war
>lost to the Japanese in WWII
>retaken by the americans, turned into practically a military outpost for 40 years
>now more land for civies, still large US military bases
>>
>>55350063
You're doing it for Assad and ultimately urself. Don't pretend there's an ounce of empathy is in you.
>>
>>55350151
Well, now that we've made you realize you are a family of pussies for leaving without fighting why are you not going back?

annnnd get the fuckout of my country
>>
File: 1326254722255.gif (500 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1326254722255.gif
500 KB, 500x250
>>55350004
You didn't answer it, you just dodged it, and continue to dodge it with a straw-man about my nation's foreign policy (with a little bit of implied "you're racist" at the end) which have no bearing on why we should give a fuck.
>>
>>55346979
DUDE
>>
>>55350248
I have no empathy for cowards like you. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55350246
damn. based American. WHO STANDS THERE. Identify urself.
>>
>>55350247
Oh shit its US territory over seas
>>
>>55346979
What the fuck is she worrying about? If she's Sunni (which she most likely is) she's safe.
>>
>>55350271
You know, every once in a while I feel bad for white guys and how they get keked.. by us, by the blacks.. but then again I read these replies. You're helpless.

>>55350297
Straw man. You overthrow a country's government, changing their fate for the next 50 years at least.... and I'm cherry picking?

shakin my head desu senpai
>>
File: 1446693703060.jpg (21 KB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
1446693703060.jpg
21 KB, 360x264
>>55349456
nigger, soem of this outburst ironic
>>
>>55346979
>I am an Afghan living in Canada
>stop arming randoms in my country

So you consider Afghanistan to be your country, not Canada?
>>
>>55350151
Just so you know Paki, once shit finally hits the fan in Europe the sentiment to your kind will be mirrored here, it always works that way, and when that time comes we'll be sure to make sure you end up in the same place as your aunt
>>
>ISIS in Herat
Well memed my friend, the Iranians wouldn't allow that, they practicaly own Herat.
>>
>>55350049
Nope, ISIS also has workshops teaching the Qur'an. And they do cite the Qur'an regularly in their rulings.

I have no idea what you're trying to prove with that Wikipedia link. It's irrelevant to whether Islam teaches barbarism and oppression by referring to the absolute authority of the creator of the universe. It does teach that, and it does refer to absolute infallibility in teaching that. Obviously humans are violent as fuck in general, that's not news. But we're talking about what Islam teaches, not whether humans are violent as fuck even without Islam. When you have a supposedly absolutely infallible book teaching a long list of horrific things, it kind of matters, dude. Are you a libtard or a Muhammadan in denial?

>retard... mediocre men like you... blinded... irrational... dumb
>tough guy feeling powerful on the interwebs
You are the one who's irrational in this exchange, but I don't expect you to be able to come to terms with that since in your world truth is defined by what you believe in your deluded mind.
>>
>>55350502
DUDE
>>
>>55350487
>identity borders
I bring it up because I am familiar with the situation. But if we're talking being patriotic, I do Canada as much as Afghanistan if not more.
>>
File: 1446434544436.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1446434544436.gif
954 KB, 400x225
>>55350453
No one mentioned cherry picking. A straw man is when present arguments which seem on topic but do not actually address any questions or points presented. you continue to not give us reasons to give a fuck.

I'm out of IDGAF images, so here is a creepy goat instead.
>>
>>55350487
The Paki doesn't realize this is the main reason we hate their kind, if they live here they need to be Canadians first, anything else second, but then again concepts like that is how the white race has thrived and built the modern world, so shitskins inability to grasp it and build a modern society shouldn't come as a surprise..
>>
>>55347201
>okay Have your country Arm me

Or how about you buy the weapons yourself?

Fuck's sake, the entitlement of immigrants is astounding these days.
>>
>>55350502
haha Those empty threats. Hang on to your pants so they dont fall, and I'll be impressed even more that what you claim.
>>
>>55350682
If you want to see how empty the threats are, post your address.
>>
>>55350638
The majority of middle east would've stabilised governments, so these mercenaries wouldn't have existed. But your self-interest has created them. If I fuked your country up, Mexican Cartels would be running it.
>>
>>55350759
Come to London Ontario tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 768x1024
>>55350518
France loses again
>>
>>55350848
So you're address is an entire city, come on Paki, hell I'll even settle for the addresses of your family members.
>>
File: 1350944719160.gif (2 MB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1350944719160.gif
2 MB, 288x216
>>55350783
OK, this continues to be irrelevant as to why we should give a fuck about your problems more than ours.
>>
>>55350453
>You know, every once in a while I feel bad for white guys and how they get keked.. by us, by the blacks.. but then again I read these replies. You're helpless.

Lol. Getting keked by shitskins. Good one m8. As a whole, we're nowhere near as bad as places like Britain/France/Germany/etc.

My town is predominantly white. Like 90+%. I'd honestly like to see some immigrants try to stir up shit here. Towns like Toronto and Montreal are just going to collapse in time.
>>
What would you like us to do shit skin? Just answer that question?
>>
File: photostudio_1445618140874.jpg (65 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1445618140874.jpg
65 KB, 1080x1080
>>55350518
>Nope, ISIS also has workshops teaching the Qur'an. And they do cite the Qur'an regularly in their rulings.
Ayy lmao
>>
>>55349309
>Im an entrepreneur retard. I make 500 a week doing IT for companies. Sisters are dentists, lawyers, and engineers. Literally one of the best contributing families in the society.

When intelligent, civilized people flee their country, it's a great loss for that country.
>>
>>55349425
>pro-whites are mentally ill
back to algeria you rapey-stabbey coon
>>
>>55350912
I knew ur a goddamn pussy. Come to town. Give me your number, I'll meet you anywhere.
>>
>>55346979
Go back to Afghanistan and protect it Faggot
>>
>>55350923
your problems and my problems are the same. You stop fukin with governments, I wouldn't come to your country, neither will my Aunt, and you wouldn't have a crisis with refugees.
>>
>>55350954
Elect a Ron Paul at any cost.
>>
>>55351176
Here's how this goes, you give me your address, I don't need you having my phone number as I don't want there to be anything linking me to you.
>>
>>55351261
>electronic Ron Paul
Too late run
>>
>>55350874
That was not a Frenchman.
>>
>>55350049
>they don't use the Qu'ran to justify their acts.

Because you can't. That's what the hadith is there for, the hadith __is__ sharia. The hadith is the literal teachings of prophet mohammed

What are you some sort of Quraniyyoon murtad bitch?
>>
>>55351266
>give me your address:
So you could throw eggs at my house , just like you did at that girl's house that didn't wanna go to Prom with you 20 years ago?
>>
>>55351363
Eggs aren't what I'll be throwing, it'll be more of a cocktail party.
>>
>>55346979
Now she knows how we feel.
>>
>>55351261
Ok I can see you aren't serious about the problem. Also, a lot of the time we don't fuck with your shitty countries, your leaders are just bad. The Middle East would be a terrible, violent place either way. It's your culture, and we don't want any man. Sorry
>>
>>55351240
Your country had no government until we established one you weak fuck. You fucking muj are all the same, you'll never stand up for yourselves, instead you let dictators roll you over and fuck you in the ass. I hope your aunt and her children get raped for an ISIS video.
>>
>>55349828
>stop arming randoms in my country
>implying the average us citizen has anything to do with that
>implying most of us on this forum were even born during the beginning of this fucked up calamity
sins of the father etc etc.
>some strawman ad hom garbage
no u
>blah blah blah conjecture
How about countries like the US and Canada just stop letting your friends with the shitty culture in our countries in the first place.
>>
>>55351323
Maybe check the flags stupid faggot?
>>
So OP is more willing to fight some random cunt he encounters on an image board and risk life and limb over it, to defend his epeen, than he is to save the life of family at home? For shame entrepreneur retard.
>>
File: 1408211573070.png (1 MB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
1408211573070.png
1 MB, 768x960
>>55351240
I accept this answer. Not that it matters, my government will continue to do what it does with or without the consent of the people. But i have always said we should either leave the middle east alone or bomb it to rubble and claim it as ours. anything in between just destabilize it and creates more problems for us down the road.

here, have some fluffy cattle.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>55351567
Jawas aren't bright
>>
>>55350453
>You
>>55350004
>You
>>55351240
>You
I don't owe you a fucking thing. I have my own problems to take care of. How about you take care of your own shit.
>>
>>55347418
Lol

Cry harder you dirty unwashed faggot.

Firstly I'm a girl
Secondly I wouldnt touch your filthy cock if it were crystal.
Thirdly, Aussie girls are only easy to pick up if you're charming, successful, white, famous, rich, employed, clean, hygenic, able to string a coherent sentence together, eat shellfish and pork, and have a huge fucking cock.

NONE OF WHICH YOU POSSESS YOU DIRTY PEDO SAND NIGGER FUCK, I'm glad your relatives are dying you fag.
>>
>>55351707
>Firstly I'm a girl

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>55351567

OP got rekted
>>
>>55351707
Wife material right there, one of you Aussies get on that.
>>
>>55351541
You misunderstood what I implied.
>>
>>55348657
This
>>55346979
Stop ruining Canada for the rest of us, shitskin.
>>
>>55346979
Go defend your home you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>55346979
earth to OP
when are you and any of your shit breed going to stand up and stop running away?
>>
>>55351649
Only a coward abandons his homeland in the face of invasion. Fuck off and die in the land of your birth, we have no use for you.
>>
>>55346979
honestly? my best advice is to go to afghanistan and sign up with the ANA

in all seriousness, with weed lamo being the new PM, i think you'll actually be able to bring over your aunt
>>
>>55351802

Question: Do you think Afghanistan would have been better off if we (the USA) never go involved in the first place? (and I mean in the late 70s)
>>
>>55352030
not him, but the spetsnaz were winning ground engagements before you decided to supply Stinger missiles.

so to some extent you crippled your chances and bred a monster that haunts you to now
>>
>>55352120

Well aware of this. I was curious if any Afghan's genuinely miss the Soviet backed socialist government they used to have.
>>
>>55346979

I'm sorry but you don't belong in the North America.

Please kill yourself.
>>
All of you telling this person to go back to his country and fight have gone full retard. How many of you cunts have actually served in the military for your country?
>inb4 military industral complex
>>
>>55351707
>Firstly I'm a girl
you know what to do...
>>
>>55352178
i think they miss any goverment that brought peace, stablility and vital goods to their nation.
>>
>>55352224
What's your actual point? How does this help OP?
>>
File: F2YfZBl.jpg (55 KB, 512x324) Image search: [Google]
F2YfZBl.jpg
55 KB, 512x324
>>55352304

Any reasonable person would. Afghanistan looks like it was actually a halfway decent country back then.
>>
>>55349309

$500 a week, doing IT work? You need to either charge more or find more clients, mid-level IT positions pay twice that for full time work, and it's less stressful.
>>
>>55351930
Think you quoted the wrong guy there chief.
>>
You have to go back.

Good luck faggot.
>>
>>55352470
it was.

but whatever was/is at the helm of american foreign policy decided otherwise.

once could argue you dug your own graves with the intervention
>>
>Western allied forces destroy Afghanistan after trying to go after a guy they themselves funded
>literally leave it in shambles, people are forced to find opportunity abroad if they want some semblance of life back
>FUCKING VIOLENT RAGHEADS ARRHG MY PENIS IS SMALL AND I HATE BROWNIES CONVERT OR DIE I HATE YOU HERES A BUNCH OF CHERRYPICKED PICTURES WHOSE ACCURACY NO ONE CAN VOUCH FOR CLAIM YOU ALL WANT TO RAPE US RRAARARRRRGHLYE
>>
>>55349309
Thanks for letting us use your talent to build better lolcat technology instead of staying in your own country and building bridges.
>>
>>55348857
>your religion is actually this and by not being a violent savage you aren't really a Muslim I know more than actual practicing religiously trained on Islam
Ayy f a m this meme is p qt t b h
>>
>OOTEENIE
>>
>>55350248
True. My empathy lies only with my fellow white people, the Starry-Eyed Children Of The Cosmos. Shitskins cannot gaze at the stars. It's clinical, really. Nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>55350004
You are very correct in your points. I'm sorry so many of my fellow countrymen are unable to see it.

Even when confronted with evidence to the contrary they don't want to believe their government is as corrupt and evil as it is.

And trust me, our democracy is far too corrupt and controlled for us to ever elect someone that the corporate masters decide is unacceptable. The media is controlled to destroy any honest person and elect a puppet.
>>
OP is catching a lot of shit in this thread. But can we all agree : the world is fucked up, and we the people are not in control.

Keep talking, keep persuading, and work for peace and stability.
>>
>>55352669
more like
>CIA gives you manpads to fend off ruskies
>taliban gain power
>durkadurks gonna durka and everyone too preoccupied raping their goats and fighting 100000 year old tribe wars they dont bother to try to stop the taliban
>America had to clean your diapers
>baawww Americans come and destroy our countryyyy a durrkkaa
>>
>>55351592
looks like a big fluffy deer with nubby little legs i love it
>>
File: 1408235001679.jpg (27 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
1408235001679.jpg
27 KB, 534x401
>>55353041
have another.
>>
>>55353031

Shit was going just fine there until we started backing the Taliban
>>
>>55352807
How does it feel like to be in denial, Abdullah? How does it feel like to blame non-Muslims for the stuff Islam teaches? Does it make you feel relieved?

Just because someone is born Muslim and actually practices Islam doesn't mean they know much about their religion. After all, their main focus has usually been stuff other than what makes Islam so horrible to its very core. This applies to Christians as much as it applies to Muslims. Many believers are clueless about what their religion really teaches. Also, a lot of your practicing Muslims haven't even read the Qur'an, never mind studied its teachings analytically. They take their cue from someone else. You see ignorant Muslim kids on the interwebs all the time using quotes from the Qur'an that don't even mean what they think they mean.

All you have is your ad hominem arguments and appeals to illusionary authority.
>>
>>55353110
Don't like beef more than mutton but this makes me want to eat a steak
>>
>>55353125
we were afraid of ruskies getting territory so we helped afghan defend themselves.

Then we made the mistake of letting a bunch of illiterate pubebearded goatfucking muslims actually *run a country* by themselves.
>>
File: 1447116305572.jpg (104 KB, 618x505) Image search: [Google]
1447116305572.jpg
104 KB, 618x505
>>55353162
eat da poo poo
>>
>>55353162

fuck off pajeet

>wanting to eat fluffy cow
>>
>>55353208
I'm a kashmiri you slavshit monkey
>>
>>55347103
Thread should have ended here m8s.
If your country is a shithole it's your responsibility to fix it. Not ours.
>>
>>55350105
B U I L D
U
I
L
D
>>
>>55353262
is that a type of poo?
>>
File: 1408221005487.jpg (28 KB, 555x433) Image search: [Google]
1408221005487.jpg
28 KB, 555x433
>>55353162
tasty tasty floof.
>>
>>55353332
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 960x631) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 960x631
>>55353262
poo poo poo poo poo poo
>poo poo poo poo poo poo
poo poo poo poo pooooooooooooooooo

in

L O O O O O O
>>
>>55347103
>>55347120
>>55347210
Thanks Anglo bros, but it's too late for us.

>>55347317
Fuck you, pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>55353413
P-P-P-POO POO POO POO POO EVERYWHERE
P-P-P-POO POO POO POO POO NEXT TO YOU
>>
ISIS is scary. Can't you sponsor her and get her to Canada?
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 500x400
>>55353413
no one cares
>>
>>55352903
I understand that even the Americans were cheated. But to blame the refugee crisis on refugees leaves me dumbfounded. I mean if they wanna preserve their culture and genes, ffs tackle the problem at the source. These countries have had elected governments overthrown and replaced by puppets. And then even when the puppet does the country some good, he will get over-thrown. Even more absurd, is when they expect someone coming from Afghanistan... literarly the graveyard of centuries under war, to be a piano making german immigrants. AT what point was it uncommon knowledge that the culture will not be rich?
>>
>>55353482
DESIGNATED SHOOTING SCHOOLS
>>55353567
>says Ivan the slave monkey while squatting
>>
>>55353748
Tell about bachabazi, did it decrease during Taliban rule and did it in increase after US threw Taliban?
>>
>>55353851
Damn Punjab Pete sure is mad today.
>>
>>55346979
>go back and fight ISIS you vagina
you really need to understand this.

this is why we have little regard for your kind... go back and slaughter those fucks and free your land.. or die like a man trying
>>
>>55349079
>your a fucking pussy

Is that why the United States still can't clear out Afghanistan, because they're a bunch of brainless cowards who have no real ideal how to fight, and can't even win with all that cool gear they're wearing?

Oh, I'm sorry, did you just call someone a pussy? Maybe the reason why the States won't deploy into Syria and Iraq is because there's been a startling realization that if they couldn't fight them when they were desperate guerrillas hiding wherever they could to strike whenever they could, they most certainly are incapable of battling an entire regime motivated by the guiding principle that all kaffir must pay for defiling the holy land.
>>
>>55346979
Tell her she can't come here.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 900x598
>>55353851
>kashmir
>making fun of violence in Amerika
>>
>>55346979
Please grab nearest sharp object and stab yourself in the neck you brown faggot
>>
>>55353991
US military could glass the entire country dumbfuck

Its when you have a pussyfooting liberal president who cares more about goat herding muslims then American soldiers/marines when you cant get any real war done.
>>
>>55353748
I blame the refugee crisis on the jewified european governments who can't kick the invading marauding rapists back into the desert. Whatever was born out of the arid sandscape shall not a magic forest enter.
>>
>>55353991
Haha. We could easily genocide the middle east , but there are "rules" and "laws" during wartime now cause pussies like you
>>
>>55346979
gtfo my continent shitbag
>>
>>55353262
Islamic Rage Boy is Kashmiri too, isn't he?

Do you actually live in Kashmir? If you do, are Kashmiri newspapers and magazines published there in Devanagari or Perso-Arabic script? Or are they split equally? If I look at Kashmiri language resources on the internet, they almost always use Devanagari, which surprised me a little because it implies only Hindus care about the language.
>>
>>55350308
>asspained bcoz was buttfucked and btfo by Afghani and literally routed out of Afghanistan
>slav
Topkek stay assblasted ivan
>>
>>55346979

Yeah islam and the radical group that spawn it are cancer. Refuges are bringing that same cancer that caused the problems in the middle east to the west.

I have no problem with afghans syrian or persian immigrants as if they ditch that muslim shit.
>>
>>55346979

Your aunt is full of shit. The Taliban rules Afghanistan, not ISIS. The Taliban are motivated by Pashtun values and Deobandi Islam. ISIS is Islamist and culturally Arabic, not Pashtun. The Pashtun people are fighting for control of their own region and I seriously doubt ISIS is just going to roll up into Afghanistan, force all the ethnic groups to get along, drop their cultural traditions, and take over under a united anti-racism banner of Islam.
>>
>>55348410
No. USA or wherever needs you but don't come here. Fuck off with that "West" meme and ruin your own country, burger.
>>
>>55346979

>She plans on going to United Nations to get a case.

Nice try, but the bait is obvious.

Even illiterate third worlders aren't stupid enough to believe the UN actually does anything.
>>
>>55355414
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/09/26/ISIS-gaining-ground-in-Afghanistan.html
www.nytimes.com/2015/10/14/world/asia/afghan-isis-branch-makes-inroads-in-battle-against-taliban.html
>>
>>55346979
> family about to die
> responce is to shitpost on 4chan

Nice bait.
>>
>>55349297
No people are cowards and hypocrites
Muslims are people.
You are the leader of the cowards just like the rest of you Aussie shitposters
So he is afghan, the problem isn't the person himself it's their intellect.
Culture ruins intellect.
You are a trashy conservative Aussie. Kill yourself
>>
>>55355414
>I have no idea what the fuck Im talking about
>So let me continue to make an uneducated ass out of myself

You're disgusting
>>
>>55354276
Yes I live there,
Newspapers are in all three, Kashmiri, Urdu and English. Kashmiri is written with Arabic script
>>
>>55356258
Fuck off to whatever aids-infested shithole you crawled from you smelly waste of bio matter.
>>
>>55356426
Why are you posting shit no one is interested in? Why don't you kill yourself after seeing your shit-colored face in the mirror?
>>
>>55349828
>>55346979

bro, i'm a Texan burger who supports trump, and I feel really bad for you man.

This is fucked up and it is our fault. Trump is the only guy who isn't trying to spread this misery in the Republican party, though.
>>
>>55356568
Holy shit, why are you so butthurt? You fucking toothpaste flag
>>
File: retard.webm (3 MB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
retard.webm
3 MB, 576x432
>>55356088
>Even illiterate third worlders aren't stupid enough to believe the UN actually does anything.

I came to Canada through UN...so are you more retarded than a illiterate third worlder?
>>
>>55356696
Answer this
>>55353908
>>
>>55356663
Honest question, How do you expect Trump not to be a CIA lover like the other presidents?

And Im not sure a correct respond is:

>he said__________
>>
File: Rage.png (138 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Rage.png
138 KB, 480x480
>>55346979
So go defend your people you fucking coward... why should we care about afghan problems?

why are you here?
>>
>>55353262
prove you are 100% kashmiri with aryan blood? not a single drop of Hindu genes..you can't??
well then you're a fucking hindu
>>
>>55356810
I can't be sure or give an accurate answer, because bacha baazi has always been there, hell it's even in Iran. I actually think there was alotta bacha baazi during Taliban, but I don't know if that number has gone up or down.
>>
>>55356925
There's like a refugee crisis thread on /pol/ every hour.
>Why should you care?
>>
>>55357008
I'm 100% kashur ya bish
Pic related outside my window
>>
>>55356894
He's not perfect. I like Rand Paul a lot more, but he turned bitch. Trump's pro-NSA and calls Snowden a traitor.

But Trump has said that we shouldn't be messing with Assad, and to let Russia bomb them if they want. I'm breaking your "he said" condition, but I could rephrase as for what he DOESN'T say. Unlike all other candidates he doesn't shriek about how bad Assad is and how we have to stop him and Russia.

What's wrong with him being pro-CIA if he's not sending the CIA on missions that are spreading global chaos?
>>
>>55357053
refugee crisis is a legitimate issue for many westerners. What goes on in Afghanistan is not our problem
>inb4 "muh western imperialism/muh taliban funding

1. Afghanistan was never occupied by any western power, I thought you goatfuckers took pride in that.

2. Afghans asked for weapons against the Soviets, Americans gave it to them. simple as that
>>
>>55355414

what could motivate her to lie? I'm actually considering what you said.
>>
>>55346979
tell me again why I should give a fuck about sand niggers being sand niggers.
>>
>>55357118
>>55356894

I know I might sound naive here, so just to repeat he's not perfect, but he's better than anyone else, except maybe Bernie (who I disagree on domestic policy with).

CIA will probably continue doing some fucked up shit no matter who runs, but degrees matter a lot (as I'm sure you can attest given the situation your aunt is in)
>>
>>55346979
You should probably get on a plane back to Afghanistan and sort that shit out, buck.
>>
>>55346979
>kek
hope you're mom and kids get anally raped, or at least make them human bombs. seriously, why do you even post here?
anyways, two or three muhamed less in the world is better than nothing.
>>
>>55357085
it snows in India??

Dude, don't you have like forests and shit?
>>
>>55357118
>He's not perfect. I like Rand Paul a lot more, but he turned bitch.

How is that a disqualifier to begin with, not to mention he'd be the policy maker of 300 million people. Are you voting for the picture of someone on a calender or are you willing to respect your constitution?

>>55357202

>Afghans asked for weapons against the Soviets, Americans gave it to them. simple as that

How mighty generous of Americans.
>>
>>55357456
Go back to greece you fucking greek piece of shit
>>
>>55357581
I'm a kashmiri who lives in a valley called Kashmir
>>
>>55357515
Wtf is wrong with you? Have you read the blurb in OP's photo?

We have repeatedly armed and funded the most crazy of all Muslims and then you mock someone when his normal family is threatened by them? You get keks from this??

>>55357592
Rand attacked an anti-establishment candidate who actually has a chance of winning for not being PC and for pretty much no reason other than to show how he was above it all. Yes, Trump is over the top, but our current culture is so stifling PC that what Trump does is refreshing and he can do no wrong.

Rand should have kept to the issues and differentiated himself without attacking. If the American people were smart enough to elect him (they're not) then so be it. Trump is smart but panders to the stupid demographic (which cannot be ignored in American politics)

Rand's poor strategy and poor execution made it clear he could never stand up to any opposition and he would be crushed swiftly by Hillary. He's not going to defend the constitution if he can't win.
>>
>>55357849
>what's wrong with you
Anonymity given to people who live their life in safe bubbles
>>
>>55352304
i wonder how many of them are still alive who remember a time when Afghanistan had peace. They had non stop warfare for over 40 years, its a way of life at this point.
>>
>>55346979
Your situation sounds really bad and desperate anon, I hope your aunt will be OK and you and your family will find a good place to settle.
>>
>>55347201
get the fuck out of here you fucking mudshit i hate all of you cunts.
>>
>>55357849
okay. I agree. Maybe the media needs to be fixed and the populace more educated before a Rand can be elected. However, with the current crisis in terms of foreign policy, you're taking a chance with Trump. You're literary just crossing your fingers. You should also remember what motivated your past foreign policy was self interest. So it would take some sort of genius, if not a Libertarian, to see an opportunity in foreign land, but not take it in order not to destabilize a region. So "Make America Great Again" is some slogan.

Your constitution would've prevented you past mistakes.
>>
>>55352470
T B H if Afghani women look like in that pic I kinda understand the Taliban forcing them into portable tents.
>>
>>55346979
How is that not good news ?
>>
>your senpai has a problem in HOME country
>white people should make themselves minorities and eventually completely fuck off out of existence

why do you hate us though?
>>
>>55346979
Tajik, Urgur, Pushtun?
>>
>>55359258
Why does a tick feed from a deer?

Why does fungi thrive on rot?

Why does a virus replicate with DNA?

You really think its hate?

Just warm blood or nutrients, the former isn't as much of a concern.
>>
>>55359258
Those problems were caused by white nations though.
>>
>>55360648
>sand negros doing fanatical shit
>the fault of western nations

I bet you think some corporate fat cat was in the slums of "Chiraq" lighting the crack pipes for the fiends in the 1980s, too.
>>
File: mofo.gif (1 MB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
mofo.gif
1 MB, 240x200
>>55346979

> http://www.rferl.org/content/breakaway-faction-challenges-new-taliban-leadership/27354221.html

Holy shit OP's right D:
>>
>>55360706
How can you be so ignorant when you claim to be "red-pilled"?
Are you really unaware of the US' doing in the middle east, how ISIS was financed by the US, how ISIS' weapons all come from the US or central Europe, how ISIS' existence is of extreme importance for the globalist elite that is seated in the US?

How are Americans so fucking stupid, it's baffling.
>>
File: 1437709291426.png (537 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437709291426.png
537 KB, 600x450
>>55360761
>THEY FORCED ME TO TAKE UP ARMS IN THE NAME OF A DESERT CLUSTERFUCK RELIGION AND BEHEAD MY COUNTRYMEN IN DANK MEME VIDEOS FOR BEING HARAAM

Its almost like you believe humans don't have agency.

Well, maybe some don't. Fuck off Turk.
>>
>>55360884
Me believing in free will being shackled by causality has nothing to do with this debate.
ISIS fighters don't just turn into genocidal maniacs out of boredom or because they read the Quran too much, of course there are those people.

But you cannot start an uprising from nothing, there is clear evidence the inception of ISIS was pushed by the west and made possible through financing it.

You really aren't addressing any points, you are just chimping out.
What do you think your IQ is?
>>
>>55346979
lets finance the "refugee crisis", by capturing isis soldiers and using them as slave labour
>>
>>55360974
>ISIS fighters don't just turn into genocidal maniacs out of boredom or because they read the Quran too much,
>of course there are those people
>What do you think your IQ is?

Rationalize those two statements before derailing into intelligence quotient ad homs, moron.

Guns don't kill people.
Crazy Arab goatfuckers do and for reasons primarily involving the writings of a pederast warlord.
>>
File: 1444186556994.jpg (65 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1444186556994.jpg
65 KB, 600x840
>>55360974
reminder that russia airdropped these fliers on syria before they started bombing
>>
>>55349167

Fuck off back to england
>>
>>55348759
Hello fellow guamfag.
>>
>>55346979
haha pussy
>>
>why cant the west fucking help me rid my country of people that follow the same exact religion I do
>why does the west always start wars and do just that until weve had enough and try to bomb them again
>>
File: Oh.jpg (65 KB, 480x621) Image search: [Google]
Oh.jpg
65 KB, 480x621
>>55346979
i don't give a damn about your pig fucking people faggot
get out of my country you donkey raping shit eater
>>
>>55353281
It wouldn't be a shithole if you and your m8s weren't making it a shithole.
>>
>>55349167

Oldham?
>>
serious question but, how many members are on ISIS? because everytime i read the news about them is that they are steam rolling the midwest like an organizeed giant army, i tough they were just an small group of people.
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.