[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a white college man from a middle class family. I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: CTRPrOUUcAE9icy.jpg (294 KB, 1024x967) Image search: [Google]
CTRPrOUUcAE9icy.jpg
294 KB, 1024x967
I'm a white college man from a middle class family. I guess I'm pretty "normie". Anyways I've never had anyone be racist to me except some black girls calling me "white boy" but I didn't really care. What am I missing? Is there something I'm not getting?
>>
have you tried, um, not being white?
>>
Lurk more. ALWAYS lurk more.
>>
>>55346868
What is your point?
>>
>>55346981
I don't understand this "reverse racism" thing I mean my life is pretty easystreet. But from what I've read on here these guys are experiencing like Mississippi Burning but with blacks and feminists as the KKK.
>>
>>55347067
Because most of the people here don't leave the house and only see SJW chicks online
>>
>>55347067
The whites that play the victim card are as stupid as every other minority that play the victim card. Its not a question of who is the victim or who has it easy, its a question of who's position is justified. What's happening in black communities right now is simply unjustified.
>>
>>55346868
I demand that you write a handwritten confession acknowledging your white male privilege.
>>
File: 1446109984040.png (692 KB, 1036x860) Image search: [Google]
1446109984040.png
692 KB, 1036x860
>>55346868
go walk through compton or any very low income city, really. Also, the majority of the reverse racism happens online and through national policies that are displacing white people in their own countries to the point where they become minorities. thats when the people start being more open about it. look at the messages coming out in the Black Lives Matter movement. Look at whats happening to Europe. You have been fortunate enough to live in a moderately wealthy area that is separated from all of this

https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55347669
Well I'm from Philly and have been in the hood and I mean I haven't been robbed or anything but I'm aware it's shitty and I don't care. I saw that video and don't care a bunch of french fags are bending over for blacks and muslims. Maybe I'm just apathetic but I don't see people being racist to white people as a legitimate concern.
>>
>>55346868
>some black girls calling me "white boy"

try calling a basketball american a black boy
>>
>>55347912
I'm not gonna do that because I'm not retarded
>>
>>55347067
it all depends on where you live sorta.

i lived in a rich area in las vegas and still got jumped multiple times.
literally twice for being white
and once for my bike

now all the time i see group of 10-15 black people walking the streets, shouting and being all around assholes.

and someone said they only see SJW online. i beg to differ my old high school was full of them. even 21 jump street movie addressed that.

ive been to a party and a large group of preppy people showed up and the vibe was killed. all jokes were shot down. "thats rude!" blah blah blah.
fucking cunts mainly, and so many girls randomly come out of no where and express these ridiculous political views and offer an ultimatum, pussy or dignity.

oh yeah and the youtube comments lol.
>>
>>55346868

> 'white boy' is a racist term and not a catch-all.

You sound pretty sheltered OP.
>>
>>55347958

but it's perfectly acceptable for you to be called a white boy ...
>>
>>55347505
whose*
>>
>>55349212
Yeah cause it's not the same. Boy was a slave term
>>
>>55346868
>>55347067
>First they came for the Fascists, and I did not speak out—
>Because I was not a Fascist.

>Then they came for the universities, and I did not speak out—
>Because I was not a academic.

Then they came for the Christians, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Christian.

Finally they came for all white men—and there was no one left willing to speak for me.
>>
>>55349849
So who are they "coming for" now? And who is they?
>>
>>55346868
Most of the "reverse racism" comes in the form of a double standard in exercising free speech; no one is punished for saying the most vile things about white men, but if a white man says a mildly derogatory comment about a "victimized class" he is liable to have his career, social circle, etc, destroyed.

It's essentially psychological humiliation
>>
>>55346868
I planeed on being in the Marines, fucked around in high school and passed with a 2.7 or some low as fuck GPA, took the ACT/SAT because I wanted to go to welding school after the marines.
I signed up as a Native on the ACT and a nigger on the SAT, I didnt know what I was doing, and I still got loaded with scholarships.
TL;DR if you want scholarships, pretend to be nonwhite.
>>
>>55352025
Don't pretend to be asian though. They don't get shit because they're over-represented in college and stuff
>>
A lot of PC faggots in this thread holy fuck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.