[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yes good goy be a degenerate atheist with no mind of your own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: 2LKfZmW.gif (1 MB, 291x229) Image search: [Google]
2LKfZmW.gif
1 MB, 291x229
Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory? It seems like a clear case of brainwashing.

The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing, and then nothing magically condensed and exploded, and then all of a sudden the universe as we know it popped into existence. Nothing exploded in order to create everything.

It seems so blatantly obviously false, how can NOTHING exploded to become SOMETHING? It defies all common logic. It's a theory that is completely implausible and your own common sense and mathematics that you should know since a baby tells you that nothing cannot suddenly become something, yet it is widely accepted anyway.

It's an experiment to see how many people they can brainwash into believing something blatantly false without question just because scientists told them so. The Bible explains exactly how the universe was created by Almighty God yet most people shy away from it and give into the jewish brainwashing and believe something clearly false.
>hehe be a good goyim and believe whatever we tell you even though it is obviously false, don't question anything

Don't even get me started on evolution/abiogenesis. You have to be legit retarded to believe in evolution.
>1 second there is no life in the universe
>these rocks (which came from nothing) suddenly rubbed against each other in a special way
>1 second later life exists in the universe
>then eventually these rocks evolved into humans

Pokémon paints a more realistic theory of evolution than the 'truth' that the atheistic science cultists peddle.

Atheism requires more blind faith than any other religion in existence, and is the highest form of degeneracy even possible. Nothing can even compare to the degeneracy of Godless heretics. It is a false religion leading people to hell. Notice how atheists never say anything about muslims or jews? They nearly always only attack Christianity. They are nothing but the tools and soldiers of satan.
>>
File: 1358400142944.jpg (94 KB, 606x620) Image search: [Google]
1358400142944.jpg
94 KB, 606x620
>>55346766
>>
>>55346766

>in the beginning there was nothing

Wrong about the theory already and not even a sentence in. Pls go jesus freak kek
>>
File: 1429828104578.jpg (510 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1429828104578.jpg
510 KB, 1200x900
>>55346766
>Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory?
Believing a book of ancient Jewish folk tales that have been edited-er, "translated" dozens of times through the centuries.
>>
>>55346766

Atheists on suicide watch tbqh.

Always wondered why atheists don't just kill themselves if they genuinely believe there is no God.

It's basic game theory, there is more positives as an atheist to kill yourself RIGHT NOW, than there is to carry on living.

You'll never have to work again.
Never have to be ill again.
Never have to see your friends and family slowly wither and die.
Never have to worry about anything.
Etc.

Yet they don't just kill themselves. Deep down, they KNOW God is real. They are just having some edgy childlike rebellion against him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KBx4vvlbZ8

Does God exist? debate between William Lane Craig and Christopher Hitchens

WLC makes Hitchens lick white dog shit in this debate
>>
>>55347132

I genuinely hope you are slowly tortured to death as painfully as possible for posting this vile image desecrating the holy book. Then you get to enjoy eternal agonizing torture as you deserve in hell. You are nothing but an ally of the mudslimes and the jews.
>>
Oh, look, it's this thread again.

>>55347186
>William Lane Craig
Oh, look, it's this intellectual fraud again.
>>
File: 1439572703189.jpg (63 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1439572703189.jpg
63 KB, 1157x772
>>55347239
>You are nothing but an ally of the mudslimes and the jews.
This coming from the nation with shariah zones in their capital city.
We at least still have the good sense to imprison and shoot muslims, though not always in that order.
>>
>>55347156

>Always wondered why atheists don't just kill themselves if they genuinely believe there is no God.

Because this life is the only one we have... why the fuck would we kill ourselves?

religitards are the ones that use earth as a mat to wipe their feet on. If they want to meet god so desperately then it's just a shotgun barrel away.
>>
>>55346766
Look!

Another theists vs atheists thread!

Fuck off to >>>/his/
>>
>>55347394

That's funny because those 'shariah zones' (there's literally 1, it's tower hamlets, the shittest area in the country and like 99% paki) in London are illegal and the cops regularly raid them and arrest people trying to enforce it

Meanwhile in the US you allow them

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/dearborn-no-go-zone-where-islam-rules-and-christians-are-stoned#
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/04/14/3646567/no-go-zones-nra-convention/
>>
>>55347469

Religion is politics.
>>
File: Where are the proofs.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Where are the proofs.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>55346766
Big Bang theory was came up with by a Christian scholar.
>>
>>55347469
>Another trolling atheists vs serious atheists thread!

desu fixed it for you senpai imo
>>
>>55347874

Catholics are NOT Christian. They are demonic pedophiles. Look what the fuck the pope is doing right now, he loves the fags, he supports flooding europe with immigrants, he supports female elders etc.
>>
>>55347942

>muh no true scotsman
>>
>>55347992

It's not a no true scotsman at all.

Catholic and Christian faith differs massively.

Christianity is monotheistic for example, whereas catholics pray to everything from mary, to random saints, to statues, they might as well be hindu.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 620x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 620x390
>>55347992
>>
>>55347942
And Pope Innocent started a crusade.

There always has been bad popes and good popes. I still remember John Paul II.
>>
>>55347829
Wrong
>>>/his/
>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
>>
>>55348058

Catholics ARE christians you fucking moron.

>Catholic and Christian faith differs massively.

what 'christian' religion are you talking about in particular? And who gives a fuck, none of that changes the fact that catholics are christian

>>55348075

>pic unrelated
>>
>>55348131
/his/ is a leftie Mohammed circlejerk shitfest, fuck off.
>>
>>55347324

an intellectual fraud that completely outclassed one of Atheisms most touted champions?
>>
>>55348058

oh... and if you want to go off the definition of christianity, then NONE of you cunts can be called 'christians'

Christianity
krJstJˈanJti/
noun
noun: Christianity

the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.
>>
>>55348157

>Catholics ARE christians

Except they aren't, as I just showed to you.

Here's something you can read demonstrating clearly that catholics are not christians

https://carm.org/is-catholicism-christian
>>
>>55348201
Craig subscribes to the CEDA school of debate, where you just throw out a ton of points and hope your opponent can't answer them all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

All he does differently is properly enunciate.
>>
>>55348188
Then you retards will feel right at home.
>>
File: 194109_5_.png (294 KB, 599x317) Image search: [Google]
194109_5_.png
294 KB, 599x317
>>55346766
>Jews: cannot follow their holy book
>Christian: cannot follow their holy book
>Atheists: literally have no holy book (lmao git gud)
>Muslims: can follow their holy book.

I was semi-fedora agnostic, I converted to Islam after reading a book about Napoleon, I shared the same views as him about religion (he liked Islam the most), Islam is objectively the best religion today.

>inb4 mad propaganda spam
That's exactly why I converted, Muslims are not spouting propaganda against Jesus or Moses, only insecure edgelords would do that.
>>
>the bolshevik bang
>the coincidental chaim
>the evolutionary jew
>the abiogenesis ashkenazi
>>
I always thought that it wasn't "nothing" so much as everything condensed into like an extremely tight ball. Like a super-massive-ultra-infinity black hole that just was like BOOM! Universe.

I think that eventually the Universe will reach its limit in expansion and then start retracting into this ball again and then the whole thing will cycle over and over again forever.

Infinity man. That's a concept that humbles me and makes me shiver.
>>
>>55348663

>a super-massive-ultra-infinity black hole that just was like BOOM! Universe.

Do you seriously believe that happened? Does that really seem more logical to you than a creator, a designer?
>>
>>55348727
Its just as far-fetched as a creator and designer. And considering we're finding that planets, asteroids, and stars pretty much all have the same chemical composition... its not hard for me to believe that chemistry turns into biology under the right conditions.

Its hard for me to believe in any of the Big 3's version of God (Judaism, Christianity, or Muslim) considering their stories are more akin to folklore than anything else.

So yeah, we're just blips on this endless cycle of expansion until the heat death of the universe and contraction into another infinity black hole that Big Bangs again. That makes the most sense to me.
>>
>>55349110

Can you think of any other process in existence (besides abiogenesis and evolution I mean) in which adding more chaos and time to a system, results in more order?
>>
Thus is a poor effort even for you, op.

3/10 see me after class
>>
>>55349188
Who says you're adding chaos? I think over time atoms tend to balance out.
>>
>>55349313

The very process of evolution itself depends upon adding more chaos to the system. Cosmic radiation by chance causes a genetic mutation/damaged cells, etc, there's a continual adding of chaos, since the very first single celled organism, yet here we are as humans.
>>
>>55347469
>>55348131
>>55348422
The concept of theism vs atheism, particularly Christianity vs Atheism, is actually "Politically Incorrect", since most political liberal agendas are against Christian Traditionalism.
>>
File: jesus-christ-pics-2001.jpg (102 KB, 1024x955) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-pics-2001.jpg
102 KB, 1024x955
The atheists are really betting on this Big Bang. Maybe in Pittsburgh during Furcon.

Atheists can't even imagine what Jesus Christ did for them. It's obvious these people are dissatisfied with how things are in there life and the first person they want to blame is God.

There is more to life then a computer screen. Please go out and try to locate a job and provide some sort of stability in your life. Rely on God at work have him in your brain. Do it for him. Not for the love of money. Just the satisfaction that Jesus Christ died on the cross should be enough if you really take a view.

I will pray for you anons who are atheists. Remember the Devil is the great deceiver and is affluent in many languages. Don't let the language of Atheism fool you.
>>
>>55350162

Most atheists are too far gone to be saved really. Besides, the rise of wickedness was prophesised as a sign of the end times.
>>
>>55350771
Agreed. But we must still try.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.