[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Europe is taken over by the caliphate it will be up to America,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151109_205910-1.jpg (98 KB, 1108x618) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_205910-1.jpg
98 KB, 1108x618
When Europe is taken over by the caliphate it will be up to America, Canada, and Australia to liberate her.

>Australia handles naval operations
>Joint American/Canadian air campaign
>Canadian troops take care of Scandinavian countries, Denmark, Norway, cold areas etc.
>Aussie ground forces used as first wave berserkers

After we free Europe we can push into mudslime land and carve up what we take.
>>
>Australia
>Handling anything not dick and balls
>>
>>55346397
Kek you
Deal with it yourself
>>
>>55346397
I'm pretty sure Latin America would make a notable, possibly united and possibly large incursion to liberate Europe.
Let's not forget the purpose of spreading Catholicism to the Americas was so there'd be more Christians to go on the next crusade.
>>
>>55346531
>them fukishima bantz
>>
>>55346397
That's exactly what da joos want. Let the mudslimes have europe
>>
The original Red Dawn is such a boss fucking movie. John Milius is an absolute madman of Holywood.
>>
File: vancouver.jpg (574 KB, 1000x656) Image search: [Google]
vancouver.jpg
574 KB, 1000x656
>>55346397
>australia and canada
>not being china 2.0 and 3.0 within the next 100 years

kek
>>
>>55346397
There is no Muslim threat you Jew, more immigrants are Christian than Muslims. If Christians & Jews who now rule allow this then i don't know why should we not want Muslims, since we Christian now anyway and that's exactly the problem. If now Muslims come to rule they will be doing more or less same shit as Christians. I go to store from native company and get screwed the same as with foreign companies, that's because it's all owned by Joos.
>>
>Aussies used as cannon fodder

I'm okay with this.
>>
File: 1444007031220.jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1444007031220.jpg
84 KB, 800x600
> mfw China will make a killing selling heavy weapons to the European caliphates.
>>
>>55346397
I have a better idea.

>USA Nukes Europe.
>Wogs, Arabs, Gypsies amd Faggots burn to death in seconds.
>Australia, NZ, USA, Canada, Russia and I dunno Mexico all fucking laugh and get drunk, then nuke Pakistan for giggles
>>
>>55346531
ESL teachers assitant please, adults with actual jobs are talking
>>
We basically put the migrants in the EUs hand with all our proxy wars.
>>
>>55347078
Why would you nuke Europe if we are still 99% white and USA only 50%, doesn't makes sense. If you want to solve problems then solve it where the problem is. We are now in same capitalistic system as USA, so why don't Americans nuke themselves so we don't become like them. And for giggles we can nuke Australia, since it's all just prisoners anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.